Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teen's Day Out (Open to Teen Characters)

Ocean-City.png

Chandrila was a well known core world. Peaceful, at one with nature, and sprawling. It had often been in the forefront of galactic politics, trade, and new ideas. At its capital in Hanna City, this mixture of metropolitan and nature was at its forefront. A massive sprawling city, yet with an abundance of parks, animals running through the streets, and a beautiful, pristine ocean view, with plenty of beaches looking out upon a marvelous coral reef. It was a place of color, light, sound, and yet still fresh air.

Today was special in Hanna City. It was playing host to a large number of trade agreements, diplomatic missions, and various trade expos, showing off the latest technology. As such, people from all over the galaxy had arrived on the planet, and the streets were packed. Security was everywhere on high alert, able to respond to issues in moments. It was alive, and lively, everywhere new things to do and see.

Into this paradise, a young Sithling exits one of the massive technology conference halls, practically bouncing with every step. She was outfitted in a red top and black pants, and wrapped in a large black cloak. The cloak looked warm and comfortable, fuzzy even. Large brown eyes got wide, and her nose was was scrunching up, and she waggles side to side. Oh the things the girl had seen, brought a big smile to her face. So many new ideas, to try and incorporate into many new things.

Looking around, she traveled away from the trade centers, and instead, headed closer towards the beach, by using a local speeder system. Humming softly, she exits the speeder and hops to the ground. Twirling around a bit, her eyes take in each sight, before she pushes a strand of dark hair from her face. There was a cute little flower shop, a diner, several stores for buying a large number of items. To the side was a club, that had a lot of flashing lights and music. Not to far from where she stood was a dock where they could rent water craft. The area seemed very popular with the local teenagers, and she, trying to at least semi-blend in, came here as well. As she thought what to do, the girl's stomach growled and a slight blush crossed her face. Musical voice rang out. “Food it is!”

Turning, she moved into the diner, sticking her head in. It was a cute, retro-diner, something out of some holovid or something. The smells inside were delicious and varied, so she pushes inside, humming as she moves up to the counter top and plopping herself on a stool. From some jukebox in the corner, the best of classic galactic hits was playing. One of the waiters came up, a three eyed gran. The male opened his arms and welcomed her. “Welcome to Nero's Diner, what can I get you today?” Handing her a menu, the girl took it and opened it. Eyes scanned the list.

“Nerf burger, double cheese, fried tubers, with a Muja Fruit and Moof Milkshake.” She grinned sheepishly at the gran who took the menu from her. “Alright, coming up!” The girl relaxed for a bit, she wasn't on her guard at all, and just slumped on the stool, leaning up against the countertop, letting the music wash over her. This was great. Time away from her training and family, to just wander around and do things, maybe meet people. What should she do next?

[member="Caedyn Arenais"] [member="Jerek Zenduu"] [member="Jek Garon"] [member="Shoma Ike"] [member="Kitrine Corsair"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Thalo Molidias"] [member="Captain Jordan"]

Lord Combattere

L

He Chiss walked down the street homeless as ever although he did not look it, he wore black combat boots with regular black clothes and jacket with a cloak which had the hood up. He popped in a nearby diner he moved the booth closest to the counter.

The waiter gave him a menu, he looked over it for a while unsure of what to get before he decided.

" I'd like a medium bowl of Teru squid soup " the three-eyed gran complemented his choice and headed off for the kitchen.

[member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] |

A diner! And Nero's Diner to boot! Lori had practically floated towards it as the delicious smells of fast food beckoned her from down the block. She grinned to herself as she spotted other teens inside. And no grownups! Yes!!

With a dramatic flourish, Lori opened the doors, spreading them wide with her arms held up in such a fashion to demand attention. "I'm here!!...I don't know why I'm here.
But I know that I'm here to do something!"
She snickered to herself, quoting the lines from one of her favourite campy holo-series as she lowered her arms. If only she had Uncle [member="Darlyn Excron"] 's doves.
"Oh yeah! I'm here for some super yummy and oh-so-bad-for-me-goodness!"

And without further ado, she sauntered over to the counter almost as though she owned the place. Oh yes, her spirits were high and so was her confidence. She did just successfully complete the dead-drop maneuver in the Jaster's Sparrow; a maneuver that she had only tried in her training fighter. Until now! And it was so thrilling and fantastic! Oh she couldn't wait to tell the tale! But first...

"I'll have a super large bucket of fried tubers and just smother it in gravy and cheese please! Oh! And a large fountain soooooodaaaaa." Oh yes! It has felt like FOREVER since she got to eat like this.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Objective: Mix and mingle with others their age.
Known Company: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] and [member="Loreena Arenais"].
cae_breaker_by_kioxes-dc8yrxo.png
Caedyn Arenais couldn't remember if he'd ever traveled to Chandrila before. In fact he was pretty confident this was one of the many places in the Galaxy he hadn't been to. Considering himself something of an adventurer these days with the silent state of the Je'daii Order and Commenor now well and truly living in better times, he took pride in the fact that he could travel when and where he pleased, outside of spending time with his Girlfriend or his family back home.

It just so happened however, that today he'd be accompanied by both his Sister and his Girlfriend, Asaraa. They hadn't really had a decent chance to get to know each other, outside of the ceremony back home and that in itself was more of an official scene than a casual get-together and a chance to have some fun, to cut loose and get away from the stress and grief of the Galaxy's adult problems.

Arriving at Nero's Diner in a more suitable Attire than his usual Je'daii robes, Caedyn wandered on into the establishment having told Asaraa that he'd meet her there. He wanted to get the drop on his Sister first and try to discourage her from embarrassing him in front of his girlfriend, for she so often likes to make fun of him...-And rightly so, as he often gave it right back. That didn't distract from the desire for Lori to get along with this one however, as time had passed and he was quite comfortable with Asaraa being in his life, that meeting and her getting along with the rest of the House Arenais was important to him.

Wandering into the Diner, it wasn't difficult to spot his Twin. She was the loudest one there of course! Caedyn didn't recognize anyone else in the room, though he also wasn't the one that'd called them to this gathering and had expected, even hoped to make a few new friends. After-all, the Je'daii were different from other Force Users in the Galaxy, they didn't choose sides of the Force nor who to like more than anyone else, all life was treated equally special and so he expected today to be something of a good time!

"Hey you!".

[member="Lord Combattere"] | [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"]

Ben was hungry. He'd spent most of the day wandering the streets, conning a few people out of their money, seeing various curiosities, and walking. There were many things he would want to try out, once they wrre affordable. But one thing he hadn't done much of at all that day was eating. And so, food it was. A diner was nearby, and the smell of food was almost intoxicating. The youn man began wandering towards it, taking his time.

Inside, the diner had a cheery atmosphere, wih patrons talking to each other between bites of their food. There were several other teens as well, which Ben quickly took note of. Ben ordered his food and sat quietly, keeping a loose eye on the other people his age.

[member="Caedyn Arenais"]
[member="Loreena Arenais"]
[member="Lord Combattere"]
[member="Allya Vi'Dreya"]

If heading to Chandrila, there was only one truly good place to go. The planet's capitol, Hanna City, was already a tourist attraction, resting on the luminous Silver Sea and containing a few points of interest. Jerek had visited the city a few times already, and had done the song and dance of playing tourist. It was...fine. The beaches were incredible, if crowded, but the other hotspots were mediocre at best. One of the disadvantages to being well-traveled in the galaxy was that, despite each planet technically holding their own special allure and uniqueness, there was a clear ranking when it came to tourism. And Chandrila didn't even hit the top 100 planets in that regard.

One of the advantages to being well-traveled in the galaxy, however, was being able to sniff out the actual gems. They were usually far from the tourist attractions, just out of the way enough to avoid conspicuous offworlders, but not too far as to attract seedier clientele. This particular one was close enough to the beaches, one of the smaller ones was a few blocks away, near a few other shops and local haunts. The diner might have had a name, and the name might be Nero's, but that didn't matter. The food might have been great, it could have been middling, but that didn't matter.

All that really mattered was the atmosphere, and the teenage company it brought.

As the blond-haired teen stepped into the retro-themed diner —someone had once mentioned it hearkened back to the Clone Wars period— he could hear the autojuke playing some oldie, probably something that once graced the Galactic Top 40,000 at one point. He glanced around, durachrome and brightly-colored plastithread coverings everywhere, formed into a handful of booths along the windows, with a counter and stools set in front of the kitchen. A Gran was there taking orders, and Jerek sat himself on a stool, shrugging his shoulders to adjust the dark leather field jacket he wore over his flight bodysuit, to look over the menu before he did so.

It gave him a chance to peer at the girl sitting a couple stools down from him. She looked to be about his age, with darker skin and hair than Jerek. Her face was dotted with freckles, not unlike his own, and added to the shape of her face and shoulder-length hair, the boy supposed that she could almost be a mirrored version of himself in both gender and coloring. He nearly chuckled at the thought aloud, but he stopped himself in time. That was good, he reasoned, she would probably figure he was laughing at her, and that wouldn't do.

He realized he'd been staring for a little too long, and quickly turned back to his menu. Once the Gran server approached again, Jerek told him, "I'll have a bantha burger, done medium, with Revwien coleslaw on the side." The burger was an indulgence, pilots needed to watch their figures. Unless their name was [member="Lugus Porkins"], that is. The Gran acknowledged him with a few words and went to put his order in, but the boy called out quickly, "Oh wait! And a Neuvian sundae."

The teen grinned cheekily to himself, even as the rational part of him was already chiding himself for the decision. He willed it quiet, and then leaned in the direction of [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"]. "I don't know if I can eat a whole sundae by myself, want to split it?"

[member="Lord Combattere"] | [member="Loreena Arenais"] | [member="Caedyn Arenais"] | [member="Benjamin Myr"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]​

Lord Combattere

L
Jimmy received his meal he looked at the waiter and nodded " Thank you " he started eating he pulled out a hologram projector and watched the latest fencing tournaments. Just then a female entered she seemed to be very loud someone the Chiss would not usually hang around. Now that he thinks about it he never hangs out with anyone since he was abandoned by the Jedi and grew to be a loner.

A second teenage entered the diner a boy not far off the Chiss's age most likely he didn't seem as cocky as his sister, friend whatever their relation.

[member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] | [member="Loreena Arenais"] | [member="Caedyn Arenais"] |

KitKat

This was a total nightmare. Kit was in the kitchen of the diner, her arms elbow deep in soapy water. Behind her a stern looking Gungan was siring a pot and muttering about rowdy kids. Kit rolled her eyes and sighed. Was it her fault the solar powered skates she had tried on overheated and sent her speeding into the diner this morning? Was it her fault she had crashed through the kitchen and broken several plates? Was it her fault she couldn't afford to pay for the plates and was not forced to do dishes until they were paid off?

The cook yelled for an order to be taken, but the server was busy. "I'll take it!" Before the Gungan could object Kit grabbed the two plates and headed out to the eatery floor. Anything to get away from the dishes!

"Uhh who had the coleslaw? And the bucket of tubers? And I think this is a diet soda..." Wow being a waitress was hard!

[member="Lord Combattere"] [member="Jerek Zenduu"] [member="Benjamin Myr"] [member="Caedyn Arenais"] [member="Loreena Arenais"] [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"]

Leaning back, on the stool, her legs outstretched to keep her balanced, her hair hanging towards the floor, Allya looked at the girl who came in, loud and in charge. A grin was on her face and she waved. “I never know why I'm anywhere.” Giving a loud squeak, Allya almost falls over backwards, but manages to catch herself by hooking her legs on the stool and pulling herself back up. “Oof. Haha.”

Turning in her seat, she watched the newcomers. “Come, pull up a seat, there is plenty of room for everyone. Name's Vexia. And you are?” She asks Loreena. As the Chiss comes by, she gives a wave and a friendly smile. “Hello there!” As Caedyn walked in, the dark skinned girl gave an adorable, dainty sneeze and went cross eyed. “Oof again. Excuse me.”

Allya wasn't like other Sith herself. Where most had desires for more power, she had her own goals in mind. She used the force like any Jedi, but in her own mind just used a different power source. This made her fairly relaxed, and goofy when compared to others of her kind.

As Ben walked in she gave a grin and wave, almost like she was meeting an old friend, but quickly went to eating her food, as it was placed in front of her. The large burger was practically devoured by the hungry young sithling, and she shivered in delight. At first, she wasn't even aware Jerek had sat next to her.

When he talked to her, offering his sundae, she turned and looked at him with her large dark eyes. Head tilts to the side, causing some of her hair to fall into her face. Allya reaches up and pushes the strands back behind her ear, as she took in the sight. Fairly attractive, dark leather jacket, flight suit, quick to talk to others, interesting. The girl gave him a bright smile. “Hmmm, I never turn down free food, to be honest. Especially sweets. I don't get them all that often.” Her voice was soft and contemplative for a moment. It wasn't often anyone approached her. As one of the few publicly acknowledged daughters of Darth Metus, in CIS space she was always treated with stand offishness. So, she just decided to roll with it.

“Name's Vexia, and you are?” She asked of Jerek. Eyes then glance over to the clearly over worked kitchen staff that was Kit and giggled. “Ahhh, you are so not getting paid enough.” Small tongue licks her lips before she pulls the straw of her milkshake into her mouth, and tastes the delicious goodness. “Ahh, by the Force, this is good.”

[member="Kitrine Corsair"]
[member="Jerek Zenduu"]
[member="Benjamin Myr"]

There was something about a diner, the smell and sound of it was like nothing you could ever experience elsewhere. The most expensive restaurant might have all the class, have waiters tending to your every need but it felt so manufactured and cold. Here, there might only have been one waitress, an overworked chef in the kitchen and the sound of sizzling out filling the room but it felt so much more real.

The room was so much warmer than outside, the press of bodies and the small space catching the heat and holding it as Asaraa let the door swing shut behind her, blue eyes flicking over to the menu as she scanned it critically. This was always the hardest part of going out to eat, choosing what you wanted to...no sorry no competition. A grin lit up the girl's face as she gestured to get a waitress's attention. "I'll have the absolutely biggest milkshake you can get your hands on." There, you couldn't go wrong with that...well you could but it'd be a glorious disaster if it ended up that way.

A satisfied grin pulling at her lips the Jedi span on one foot, slipping through the crowd towards the twins, nodding in greeting. "Well, fancy running into the two of you here." It didn't really matter that she'd walked in with Caedyn, mere seconds being Loreena herself, it was more about the show of the thing. Besides, she did seem to have a habit o running into her boyfriend and his family...it wasn't like they'd use the holonet to figure out where they could meet up...who would ever do that?

[member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] | [member="Kitrine Corsair"] | [member="Lord Combattere"] | [member="Jerek Zenduu"] | [member="Jerek Zenduu"] | [member="Benjamin Myr"] | [member="Caedyn Arenais"] | [member="Loreena Arenais"]

Lord Combattere

L
The Chiss also raised his hand gesturing for the waitress after the newest person to enter the diner, his meal was very good the best soup he ever had and the Ojomian onion rings on the side never hurt.

" Can I get the double molten chocolate cake please "

Jimmy hadn't eaten anything sweet in a while and it couldn't hurt, the diner seemed to provide good food so the desert should be amazing.

[member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] | [member="Kitrine Corsair"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Jerek Zenduu"] | [member="Caedyn Arenais"] |

The voice of [member="Caedyn Arenais"] was heard soon after she felt his presence in the Force. Was he following her? Who put him up to it? Of course she loved her twin brother dearly, but sometimes she wasn't so sure that he had confidence in her. But of course he could also be missing her, given that they weren't around eachother nearly as much as they were when growing up. Maybe he missed her pranks? That was something that she could rectify. "Hi Snotface. Miss me?"

Her attention was turned to [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] as the girl invited them to her table. She looked pretty cool and collected and not at all shy, which was awesome! Lori took a seat and beckoned her brother to do the same. "Hi Vexia! I'm Lori and the tall and lanky one there is my brother, Cae. Is this your hangout?"

It came as no surprise that [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] stumbled upon him. As far as Lori knew, they were ALWAYS together. "Hi! You guys didn't come here for a date, did ya?" She snickered.

[member="Lord Combattere"] [member="Kitrine Corsair"] [member="Jerek Zenduu"] [member="Benjamin Myr"]

Raven walked into the restaurant and immediately got stared at because of his height. He sat down in a booth with a girl in it, taking a sip of a milkshake. "Howdy." The waitress came by and gave him a menu. He looked over it, staring hungrily at the menu items. He closed it and handed it back to her. "I'll take one of everything, ma'am."

She introduced herself as Vexia, this girl he had seated himself nearby. He had offered her his sundae, why had he done that? It was so bold, so over the top, he was almost certainly she had been going to turn him down, or laugh, or get up to walk away. Not only didn't she, but she seemed to welcome it. And introduce herself! The boy could feel his heart pump a little harder, and he turned his hand face-down on the counter to conceal how damp it had just become from his own perspiration.

"I'm Jerek," he said, somehow keeping his voice calm even as the uvula at the back of his throat seemed to throb in an active threat to unhinge his vocal masquerade. The smile had faded a little bit from his face, and Jerek willed it to return. "If you don't get sweets very often, then you're really in for a treat. Theirs are the best in the sector."

Another girl stood in front of him then, setting down a plate of food with his bantha burger and coleslaw, muttering something to herself. Vexia said something in response, but Jerek wasn't paying attention, looking over his meal and realizing something was missing. "I forgot to order one, but I'll take a diet fizzyglug as well."

With that, he bit into the bantha burger, the juicy meat melting in his mouth just as he'd remembered. A satisfied grin came over the teen, his worries over Vexia's impression of him lost for the moment as the savory taste enveloped his senses. In between bites, he set down the burger, taking a swig of his fizzyglug or tasting forkfulls of the coleslaw. Yes, the company was great, but sometimes the food was more important.

When he'd reached a point about halfway through his burger, Jerek wiped his mouth of the grease that had accumulated there, glancing at the girl next to him with a question on his lips. "Are you from around here, Vexia?"

[member="Lord Combattere"] | [member="Loreena Arenais"] | [member="Caedyn Arenais"] | [member="Benjamin Myr"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Kitrine Corsair"] | [member="Darth Raven"]​

Allya Vi'Dreya said:
Leaning back, on the stool, her legs outstretched to keep her balanced, her hair hanging towards the floor, Allya looked at the girl who came in, loud and in charge. A grin was on her face and she waved. “I never know why I'm anywhere.” Giving a loud squeak, Allya almost falls over backwards, but manages to catch herself by hooking her legs on the stool and pulling herself back up. “Oof. Haha.”

Turning in her seat, she watched the newcomers. “Come, pull up a seat, there is plenty of room for everyone. Name's Vexia. And you are?” She asks Loreena. As the Chiss comes by, she gives a wave and a friendly smile. “Hello there!” As Caedyn walked in, the dark skinned girl gave an adorable, dainty sneeze and went cross eyed. “Oof again. Excuse me.”

Allya wasn't like other Sith herself. Where most had desires for more power, she had her own goals in mind. She used the force like any Jedi, but in her own mind just used a different power source. This made her fairly relaxed, and goofy when compared to others of her kind.

As Ben walked in she gave a grin and wave, almost like she was meeting an old friend, but quickly went to eating her food, as it was placed in front of her. The large burger was practically devoured by the hungry young sithling, and she shivered in delight. At first, she wasn't even aware Jerek had sat next to her.

When he talked to her, offering his sundae, she turned and looked at him with her large dark eyes. Head tilts to the side, causing some of her hair to fall into her face. Allya reaches up and pushes the strands back behind her ear, as she took in the sight. Fairly attractive, dark leather jacket, flight suit, quick to talk to others, interesting. The girl gave him a bright smile. “Hmmm, I never turn down free food, to be honest. Especially sweets. I don't get them all that often.” Her voice was soft and contemplative for a moment. It wasn't often anyone approached her. As one of the few publicly acknowledged daughters of Darth Metus, in CIS space she was always treated with stand offishness. So, she just decided to roll with it.

“Name's Vexia, and you are?” She asked of Jerek. Eyes then glance over to the clearly over worked kitchen staff that was Kit and giggled. “Ahhh, you are so not getting paid enough.” Small tongue licks her lips before she pulls the straw of her milkshake into her mouth, and tastes the delicious goodness. “Ahh, by the Force, this is good.”

[member="Kitrine Corsair"]
[member="Jerek Zenduu"]
[member="Benjamin Myr"]
Raven looked at the girl on the booth. "You force-sensitive as well?"

Caedyn Arenais

C
Objective: Mix and mingle with others their age.
Known Company: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] and [member="Loreena Arenais"].
cae_breaker_by_kioxes-dc8yrxo.png
"Ha ha..." Caedyn rolled his eyes, though smirked at [member="Loreena Arenais"] jest at him and [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], "Not with you in the picture, it's not..." he retorted lightly, no genuine angst nor means of offense in his tone. She was his Sister after-all, and despite her love of teasing him, she and Asaraa were the only two that could do so and not offend the lad. He knew them both better than that.

[member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] invited them to join the rest of the group, and taking Asaraa's hand, the other having taken hold of her drink, the pair soon moved to join Lori and the others. "Thanks" he looked to Allya with a smile, "Nice to find some people out in the Galaxy that still have some manners. I've been spending too much time around my Sister, I guess".

Grinning back at Asaraa, he was glad to have her along for the ride so to speak. "Didn't have any trouble getting away from the rest of your folk?" he asked quietly between the two of them. He'd recently been introduced to her apparent father-figure and he didn't seem all too trusting of Caedyn, as though he might somehow get her into trouble...

[member="Lord Combattere"] | [member="Loreena Arenais"] | [member="Jerek Zenduu"] | [member="Benjamin Myr"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Kitrine Corsair"] | [member="Darth Raven"]​

Eyes glance at the girl and she laughs softly. It was a soft, melodic sound, and she shook her head. “So, your brother is snotface huh?” She asks of Lori. A finger taps on her cheek, as her order was brought before her. “Honestly, I come here every so often. But, I wouldn't call it my hangout. But, it's very nice to meet you Lori. And you as well Cae.” She had this amused look on her face, as she watched the siblings. Scooting over, she made sure everyone had enough room.

As Jerek talked to her, the sithlings attention went fully onto him. Large brown eyes looked curious, as if she was trying to read him, as he talked. The nervousness was somewhat apparent, and just made her nervous too. She pulled the large black fluffy cloak around her a bit tighter, and gave him the warmest smile she could manage. “It's a pleasure to meet you Jerek. And I love sweets, and I would believe it. This place is amazing, and just....um.” A slight blush darkened her cheeks, as she looked to the side. “Food is good, ya know?”

Taking her own burger, she began to daintily nibble at it, being somewhat self conscious now. But, soon, a big bite was taken and she just melts, this happy, delighted expression crossing her face. When she had finished chewing, she answered. “I'm not really from around here. But I travel here a lot, I'm into technology and they often have technological conventions and the like here. I'm actually from Roon, so, I travel awhile to get here. But, in the Iera, it's a blast. I love piloting and exploring new places. How about all of you, where are you from?” She asked Jerek, Lori, and Cae, as well as Cae's girlfriend, Asaara. Eyes glanced over at the Chiss, wondering what his story was. She admitted to herself, at least, she hadn't seen many of them in her life. Maybe once or twice.

Stretching out her arms above her head, she gave a little “Mmmmmmm,” before continuing to eat and listen to the others. As she did, for a brief moment, the Mandalorian vambraces around her wrists would be visible. Looking over at the man who asked her if she was force sensitive, she shrugged. “Hmmm?”

[member="Jerek Zenduu"]​

The pink-haired Jedi gave Caedyn's hand a squeeze pulling out a chair to sit on, her milkshake settling onto the table in front of her, large enough to almost obscure her face, to hide the grin of anticipation that lit up her face. Most places she ended up not having these kinds of treats, they made a big difference from the standard military rations or cafeteria food that she normally had. "It's not like they have us implanted with trackers...at least I don't think they do." The girl's eyes flicked over to the door, holding her breath for a moment before she shook her head, "Well no marines breaking down the door so I guess we're safe for now."

The Jedi have her boyfriend a teasing look, blue eyes sparkling in amusement as they swept over the rest of the group that had started to gather around. "Well, I guess I'll go first, I'm from Kashyyyk but I tend to bounce around a lot too these days. A little exploring but mostly just a bit of flying where I feel the urge to go, or where I'm needed." Half the time it was on a mission, either alone or with others but those missions did send the girl off to other parts of the galaxy she didn't know she'd ever have visited if it wasn't for that. "It's nice to meet all of you!"

[member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] | [member="Caedyn Arenais"] | [member="Darth Raven"] | [member="Jerek Zenduu"] | [member="Loreena Arenais"] | [member="Lord Combattere"] | [member="Benjamin Myr"] | [member="Kitrine Corsair"]​

Lori gave [member="Caedyn Arenais"] a warning look as [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] asked them all where they were from. Hopefully when she spoke first, it would give Cae the direction in which she wanted their part of the conversation to go. She was very adamant about keeping their identities a secret. She did that with her crew and with everyone. People tended to treat royalty and people with troublesome parents quite differently than anyone else. She'd rather avoid all that. It was bad enough being hunted down in Mandalorian space. She didn't want to face that everywhere else too.

After a second, her eyes flicked back to the others. Once [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] was finished, Lori jumped in on it. "We're from all over.
We each have our own ships and go where we need to. My crew and I have been to First Order space, Mandalorian space and soon we may go into Hutt space. All for missions."

FINALLY her food arrived. Lori grabbed a fork and started to dig into her fried tubers, all of which were slathered with gravy and cheese curds. It was delicious, of course.

[member="Lord Combattere"] [member="Benjamin Myr"] [member="Kitrine Corsair"] [member="Jerek Zenduu"] [member="Darth Raven"]

Caedyn Arenais

C
"I'm from Aurum mostly, back and fourth to Svivren though" Caedyn smiled. Frankly it was the truth, he didn't much enjoy the attention they received from being of the Royal Family back on Commenor. That was their Family's heritage but it wasn't the path he had carved out for himself. "Kashyyyk, when Asaraa can drag me there..." He chuckled and gave his girlfriend a teasing glance.

Between [member="Loreena Arenais"] and himself, they appeared to be on the same page as far as their home-world was concerned. Too much negative attention, to many fake smiles they'd been offered all because they were lucky enough to be born into the right family, something they hadn't exactly chosen for themselves yet appreciated all the same with the privileges that came with it. It wasn't all bad of course, through their Father, Caedyn had been introduced to Asha Hex and been trained by the Je'daii. Today he remained one of the only remaining members of that old Order, but it was a badge of pride he wore openly unlike his origin on Commenor.

"We've all seen our share of drama's over the place" He gestured away from the group as if to suggest everywhere but there where they all shared company with one another, "It's kinda nice to get some down time for a change...".

@Lord Combattere | [member="Loreena Arenais"] | [member="Jerek Zenduu"] | [member="Benjamin Myr"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Kitrine Corsair"] | [member="Darth Raven"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom