Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Techno Union RP in the OS in the Phu Dominion

Tmoxin is featuring in an OS Dominion of Phu in a Podracing objective. If you're interested in joining her as a racer or a sponsor just let me know.

This thread is open to the entire faction, and will hopefully stimulate some cross-faction RP with our allies.

Objective B: Race in the Super Phun Galaxy Classic

Phu is known as a gaming world. The recreation industry thrives here, including all of the galaxy’s most popular sports - swoopdueling, shock ball and pod-racing to name a few. A historic podrace is about to take place called the The Super Phun Galaxy Classic, which features the best podracers from the Unknown Regions to the Deep Core. Hapan executive, Tmoxin Temi’s Phuii podracers are among them. Sponsored by Morpho Sports Complex on Lok, she has brought (and bought) an elite team of podracers to win the grand prize of 750,000 credits. Do you think you can beat the Morpho racers? Cheating, bribing the judges, murdering the competition and using the Force to give you the advantage is encouraged.

If interested, please sign up below, and you'll be tagged when the dominion goes up.

[member="Lucien Cordel"]l [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Corey's OOC"] [member="Raziel"] [member="Jennifer Blanchard"] [member="Prime"] [member="Darth Vizios"] [member="Cryax Bane"] [member="Gerion Ardik"] [member="Lord Zrixtas"] [member="Leilani Paaie"] [member="Sirus"] [member="Danger Arceneau"] [member="Keegan Bryx"] [member="Seanna Vel"] [member="Siyndacha Aerin"] [member="Kyber Salurra"] [member="Darth Ayra"] [member="Meryn Dupont"] [member="Mr. J.P. Huntington"] [member="Akatan Adasca"]

Akatan Adasca

The Arkanian Dragon
[member="Tmoxin Temi"]

Would never be caught dead in one of those machines. Far too dangerous. But I might enjoy the spectacle.

Count me in.

Might be [member="Zola"] could accompany me, discuss the continued prospects of her clone order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom