Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tech Extravaganza!!!!

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
Okay people, i'm happy to say that the faction is doing really well in terms of members and that we will soon start having a lot more activity on this forum! I'm going to start positing a lot more things in the OOC here and start getting things rolling for discussion of how the faction will run.

For the first of the discussions, let's talk tech! What do you guys think of the current tech inside the pre-factory and what are your ideas for some new tech? I got our armor down and you can find that in the armory manifest cause I had it approved already. I'd love to see you guys try to make us some great guns and equipment if your up to it!

@Zrash'toul'frusku

@[member="Davin"]

@[member="Djonas Vile"]

@[member="Faora Val Kur"]

@[member="Jared Starchaser"]

@[member="Meta "]

@[member="Mia"]

@[member="Roland"]

@Ronin Fel

@[member="Sergio Hammerstein"]

@[member="Turin Val Kur"]

@[member="Veino Garn "]

@[member="Vyral Saint'Clare"]

I like it!
(time for a Corey2 splash of ideas, ignore or read and comment I won't take offense to anything)
Call me a traditonaist, but I'd really love to see a TIE-inspired fighter just to scream 'Empire,' I think they're a good way to use the Galactic Empire roots for the new Fel Empire (reaching to Legacy Comics). Maybe some form of a new weapon? I was always partial to the Repeaters of Jedi Outcast.

Maybe those things would be more Shock Tactics than actual mass production, as the Fel Empire isn't really concerned with subjugating planets as of yet

@[member="Jared Starchaser"]
I'll be making some more fighters for the Fel Empire. I'm also working on a battering-ram ship with massive shields, elongated figure and a compliment ship that magnetically hooks to the rear for extra combat effectiveness.

I would like to create some armor for the Fel as a whole. It looks rather nice (I just have to find the picture lol) and was wondering if anybody minded if I did so?

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Xander Carrick"]

We actually have a standard armor already, but I like your enthusiasm! You can see our approved tech in the "Armory Manifest" in the Resources and Info page and in the pre-factory is where all of our non-approved but yet to be posted subs go. Feel free to make a ship, guns, vehicles etc.

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Xander Carrick"]

Unlike the Jedi the Imperial Knights actually use a standardized armor that is required for all knights and no can have it until reaching Knight level as a force user. This armor is the canon "Imperial Knight Armor" that is much stronger than anything we could create in the factory. Please refer to the Order of Imperial Knights thread in the Info and Resources section for more details on how the Imperial Knights operate :)

Anyone good with design? I've got some ideas for the uniform [/captainamerica]

Can anyone do a flight helmet and portable life support system that can mesh with the IK Armor? Kind of like how Shepard's helmet meshes with his N7 Armor, not too bulky and could be used for any IK in less than pleasant atmospheres/vacuum?
@[member="Xander Carrick"] @[member="Davin"] @[member="Zrs'fes"]

I'm also thinking more Starfighters. I know @[member="Davin"] was working on some.

For whatever reason I'm seeing using the TIE Flashpoint as the Eta-2 during the Clone Wars, so maybe making something like ARC-170 (Larger fighters for NPC use)
And an Interceptor, Line Fighter and Bomber for the rest? I know I push star fighters but its what I've had the most experience RPing in.

IK Special Fighter with a larger general fighter backup squadron.
Bombers.
Line Fighter
Interceptor
Maybe droid starfighter?

I know it's not much, but I remember seeing an image of an alternate TIE-style fighter and thought it'd be a nice referrence for those who are creating some new starfighters.

tie_himat_by_magyareagle-d2zeamm.jpg

I found the image on DeviantART, but I can't remember if there are any others but I'll have a look.

Zrs'fes

Z
@[member="Xander Carrick"] @[member="Jared Starchaser"] I'd be happy to help you two in making those submissions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom