Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tear in the Fade

"Now now... You don't even know what I want from you... Though I suppose I should tell you. It's only fair." She moved in, smiling devilishly as she continued to speak. "You and your shattered mind are perfect for using the Taurannik Codex. A perfect opportunity for me to bring chaos gods into the realm of realspace."

This couldn't go wrong, could it?

@[member="Vanessa Nacht Seele"]

Of course. Why wasn't I surprised? Though honestly I had been hoping she wanted to make out with me. Sadly, that was not what she seemed to want. A shame, really. Then again, if I did a good job, I might be rewarded... Curse those hormones. "Chaos Gods? Sounds... interesting. If I help you, do I get a kiss?" I asked, curious. If the answer was yes, I'd help her. If it was no, I'd still have little choice in the matter. Either I help her, or I get dumped back at the asylum. Or at least that was how it appeared.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Of course, darling. I'm not the cruel and callous type, after all. You'll gladly get a kiss. Maybe more, depending on how good you performed in the ritual I'm formulating." A soft smile crossed her lips as she stepped over to Vanessa, pheromones beginning to rage through the air. "Vanessa. I want you to tell me everything. Everything that I know you wish you could do with me, but don't have the courage to speak about right now. Tell me..."

Well, this wasn't awkward.

Something smelled really, really good. Probably Circe. Apparently non-humans in this place were exceptionally special. This lass was amazing, and seemed to get better every second. Though, I was naturally a tad nervous about answering her inquiry. My thoughts were something I tried to keep private. "Everything? Well... I want to push you up against the wall, kiss you, tear off your clothes, and well, I'm sure you can guess what would come next. Afterwards, a large amount of cuddling and more kissing would be nice," I answered.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"What's stopping you?" She smirked, giving a soft chuckle as she continued to pose, showing off her admirable features to Vanessa. "Are you someone who hides in the shadows, frustrated that she can't acquire such things as me, or are you going to at least try and make what you want happen?" That was the way of most Sith, after all.

"Come on... at least try for me, darling."

"Good point," I replied, smirking widely. The next step was obvious. Stepping forward I gently pulled her into a hug, wrapping my arms around her waist. Blushing like mad I pressed my lips against hers, eagerly kissing her. Of course I was nervous, but I wanted this. And if I couldn't get it now, I would do what I needed to get that. One day I'd get it. I'd get it all.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"That's right... Get yourself some tender caress, some kissing... The more you receive, the stronger your passions will fuel your dark urges." She smiled, turning around and becoming the aggressive one as she pushed Vanessa against the wall. "A key feature of such a conflict as this is that you need to keep trying to get the upper hand. For example..." The Vinithi made her bodysuit disappear. "Now, considering that I'm dominating you right now, how would you try to turn the tables on me?"

She smirked. How would Vanessa try to do this?

Damn, she was good. But I wouldn't be outdone. Not so easily, at least. "To turn the tables... I'll start with this." With that I pulled back slightly, quickly removed the garments I had borrowed from her, and closed the gap once more. Now there was nothing between us... yet it still didn't satisfy me. Mentally I frowned, even though the action did nothing to better the situation. "Who's stronger physically? You," I started to say before pushing against the green woman, hoping to pin her to the wall. "Or me?" Whether or not I was successful I pressed my lips onto hers, still desperate for it all. I couldn't help but let my right hand glide down her back and reach for her ass to give it a 'little' squeeze.
What can I say, she has a generally nice booty.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Mmm..." Circe smiled as Vanessa moved to try and take control once again. "I intend to teach you how to use the Force, darling. Full-scale. When I feel you're ready to be a Knight... Then we can have the next level of fun. For now, though..." She smiled, diving back into the kiss as she gently stroked the back of the former mental patient.

"Never let me stop you from complimenting how gorgeous I am."

Having to wait until I was stronger... it didn't please me. But hopefully by then my body would be done recovering, making me stronger both physically and mentally. And (or at least it seems so) the tougher I get, the more Circe will reward me. "Oh darling... There are no words in any language that can properly describe your beauty..." An exaggeration. However, if I compliment her enough, what I want may come faster.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Mmm... You're not bad looking yourself, gorgeous." She gave the woman's body a lick before pulling back a bit. "Whenever you and I train... no clothes, understood?" She was going to use the Echani style of training - the less you wear, the more prepared you are. Funny, considering that such a situation sounded like the logic of a bad alien fanfic. But then again, it was alien fanfic, after all...

"It's the Echani style of training."

The word Echani held no meaning in my mind. But from the little I just learned, it/they sounded pretty good. "No clothes? That will work just fine. Especially since we'll be prepared for my reward, when the time comes." All sounded good to me. Though I had to wonder... when would training start? And what exactly would it involve? Besides the glorious nakedness I had been promised, of course. Hopefully we'd be taking advantage of my moderately good agility (which is just enough to make up for my weaker-than-normal muscles).
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Mmm... Alright. I want to see how flexible you are. Can you do the splits?" A soft smirk crossed her face as she looked Vanessa over, the grin betraying her distinct interest in the girl. Vanessa's addled mind, coupled with her seemingly nymphomaniacal tendencies and blatant sexuality, made her an absolutely perfect student in Circe's arts, especially her being the key to unlocking access to Chaos.

Demonic ascension awaited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom