Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

#Team GrayDust

Gray was dressed up in his gray collared, button-up shirt with a dark blue vest over it and gray slacks the same color as his shirt. He was wearing his leather boots and leather duster as he walked up to [member="stardust"] house on Naboo. He had shown up to her house uninvited, well not uninvited because he was always welcome, but more of unannounced. He had something on his mind, something important. He had to see Star and tell her something. It had been on his mind for awhile and he needed to get it off his chest. He didn't know how she would take it, but he still felt she had to hear it.

Gray came up to her door and straightened out his duster. He smoothed out his clothes and shifted his weight. He went to knock on the door, but paused before he hit the door with his knuckles. He stood there for a moment just staring at the door before he finally went through with it and knocked on the door finally. He was nervous, more nervous than he had ever felt in his life. He didn't know how today would go, but it was going to be the most memorable day in his life.

OOC: You did it, I finally gave in. It can no longer be denied. This is for you [member="James Justice"].

Stardust was inside her little country house, she had a stew on the stove that was bubblomg however she had turned it down as she sat thinking about several things....that mostly being about [member="Gray Raxis"] ....she had really lately started feeling for him..and wanted him to be hers

She was snapped back to reality by a knock on her door...only one person would show up in a whim and she hoped it was who she thought

Getting up she opened the door and stopped to see gray completely dressed up and looking....handsome"

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="James Justice"] (enjoy)

[member="stardust"]

Gray just stared at the door as he heard footsteps inside. He knew it was getting closer. It was getting close to time for him to say what he had to say to Star. He needed to gather up all of his courage, every last ounce within him. He kept shifting his weight as every new step singled another moment closer to his destiny, like the ticking of the clock of fate. He wiped his sweat hands on his duster as another step fell and then another. He was ready to turn and run when the door opened up to the most beautiful woman in the galaxy, Star.

Gray smiled at her nervously as he said, " Hello there Star. You look beautiful today, well you always look beautiful, but.... Mind if I come in?" His heart was beating so fast it felt still within his chest. He would die today for sure but where he went, heaven or hell, he had yet to know.

She stared at him for a few moments as she tried gathering her words...how could she star the one who'd run into battle head first be falling over herself

H..hey gray"she said stuttering before swallowing and smiling at his words that he had said"yea yea uhhh come jn"she said and once he got in she closed the door

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="James Justice"]

[member="stardust"]

Gray just kept smiling awkwardly to Star as she told him it was alright to come inside. He quickly entered the door, his legs still energetic from his thought of bolting earlier, but he had no idea what to do with his hands. He held them straight at his sides, but they soon began to do their own thing. They went up to his duster and straightened it. He wiped his palms off on his clothes. He rubbed the back of his head. He tapped his legs. He was a bundle of uncontrollable energy right now. He had just gotten even more nervous now that she was in front of him. She looked stunning as the suns over Tatooine. Her brilliant eyes sparked like gems. Her body seemed to seduce and entice his eyes, his gaze always following it. Her beautiful face that showed nothing but kindness. She was perfect, and he knew it.

Gray turned around once he was inside and just stared at the wonder before him for several moments. He realized what he was doing and cleared his throat to stop himself. He looked into her amazing eyes and said, " So Star, how are you? I hope I wasn't interrupting anything important.... There is something I wanted to tell you. It might seem like it to you, but it is something very important to me. Will you listen?" He found himself bouncing on his feet. He didn't know what to say next. He didn't know how to say it. He had dove into the deep end and he wasn't even sure if he knew how to swim. He was going to drown in the sea of his emotions if he didn't start swimming soon.

[member="stardust"]

Gray gulped nervously as Star told him she would listen to him. He needed to say it. He just needed to get it out. He needed to start and it would all come out. He was holding back a lake, and once his dam broke there was no stopping it. He put his hand over his heart and said, " Star, I love you. I'm in love with you. I have tried to deny it. I have tried to ignore it. I look at you and my heart races. I find myself just wanting to be near you, to just touch your hand for even a fleeting moment. My heart aches when you aren't around and I feel a sense of loneliness that I have never felt before when you are absent. But when you are around, everything feel right. Everything feeling complete. Everything feels whole...."

Gray rushed over to her and took her hand in his hands. He held it up to his chest as he added, " I need you Star. I burn for you. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen or will ever see. I want to live my life with you next to me. I have felt this way ever since that day we met on Dagaboh. Ever since I placed my hand on your perfect figure, I have known that I could settle for no one other than you. You are my other half, I just know it. Without you, I will never be anything more than an hallow, empty shell of a man...."

She looked at him as she started speaking his heart out...star could feel his passion like a river through the force, a nice warm river as her eyes widened

Gray...gray I...I didn't know"she said looking at him as she tried father her words before letirnh a loud breath out"gray I have loved you since we have first met I felt we were connected your simple presence gives me warm love and protectiveness"she said before panting and looking at him

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="James Justice"]

[member="stardust"]

Gray had poured his heart out to Star. He held nothing back as he spoke to her. Every feeling he had kept bottled up was now out. He felt a great burden suddenly leave him as he spoke, and star had replaced it with something else. She had given him what he had not even dared to allow himself to dream about. She had said she felt the same way as he did. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know what to do now. He just stared at her with eyes filled with shocked excitement.

Gray held onto Star's hand with one of his own as he reach the other one around her waist. He pulled her in close to him as he said, " Star, I have always longed to hear those words from you. I didn't think it was possible, it couldn't be possible. You are the most amazing woman in the galaxy and there was no way that you could love a failure such as me. I wouldn't allow myself to even hope you would say it, and yet here you have. I love you Star. I love you with all of my heart." He slide his hand off of her hand and to the side of her face. He leaned in to show her just how strongly he felt. As he was almost touching her face he closed his eyes......

She felt his hand and watched him get closer as she closed her eyes and...

Suddenly star woke up panting as she looked around...sure enough gray was laying by her...it had been a very vivid dream...damnit....

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="James Justice"] (early April fools :) ))

[member="Gray Raxis"]
[member="stardust"]

James blinked. Wow. What a weird day dream. He really had to stop reading these numbers, he was starting to do these weird "ships" with star and Gray. It bugged him badly, what was he some sort of preteen school girl?

The spacer shook himself once more and discarded the bottle of ale. It had been a gift from Seanna Vel. She was trying to make amends after their recent fall out, he supposed but it could have been drugged he was sure.

The spacer rose from his desk and began prowling for [member="Nyx"] and her leather touch. He passed star's desk. It looked like she had snuck a few drinks from the case Seanna Vel has sent too; her face was locked in a dead pan stare at the screen like some kind of zombie. He hoped she wasnt having the same nightmare. That'd be bad. He passed Gray. The fellow too had a bottle from ol' Seanna and he too was looking ahead in a stupor. Yup drugged. James hoped he too had not shared the nightmare. But for now, it was Nyx time......

OOC: You frigger frackers. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom