Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teachings are Presents of the Past

hoodedfigures.jpg
" Come to us. Come and learn. Learn who you are, and what you can do. So, come to us."

Gray woken up covered in sweat. He had another dream of shadowy figures whispering to him, beckoning him to them. They had been plaguing his sleep for weeks now, but he could not figure out what it was they wanted from him, at least he didn't know until tonight. They wanted him to come to them, but who were they and where did they want him to go? Why were they even calling out to him? He could tell it was related to the force, but that was about as much as he knew. He was not going to be left alone, he just knew it. He needed to do something about these dreams and do it soon.

Gray sat up and looked over at [member="Stardust"] as she slept next to him in their bed. He just stared at her as he waited for his heart to stop pounding so heavily. He smiled at her as he slide a hand onto her arm. He rubbed it softly as he thought over the meaning of that dream. He could not get it out of his mind, not their words nor the way they looked. It bothered him still, and he needed to do something about it. But what could he do? Just jump into his ship and focus on the location he needed to go and let the ship just jump to wherever he randomly sets it to go? That could work......

Stardust eyes flashed open as she sensed something from gray and bolt feeling a touch and and her pistol out pointing it around before sighing as she realized gray might of dreamed a nightmare.... He's been having those lately waking up in the middle of night gray with the look of confusion and body covered in sweat...

She looked over at him and sighed as she gave a light smile"another nightmare dear? Same thing as it's been for the whole week?"she said and placed a hand on his shoulder as she pushed a calm feeling to him "they could mean something dear....something the force is saying

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray looked over at the love of his life. He smiled to her as she spoke. It seems she thought about the same as he did about these dreams, but he still didn't have a solid answer to how to deal with the situation. It was looking more like his best bet was to do what he had thought about doing earlier and just let the force guide him where he needed to go. It wouldn't be the first time he did something like this, but it would be the first time he consciously did it instead of just instinctively tapping into things. He leaned over and kissed [member="Stardust"] cheek before he laid back down to go to sleep. It would be best to go to sleep and start fresh tomorrow.

Gray had woken up a little earlier than usual that morning. He had not slept well before the dream woke him up and he did not sleep well after. He was still feeling tired and him going into training right away didn't help anything either. He had put on his pants and nothing else as usual. He had spent hours moving his body around in almost a feverish pace. He had run and leapt over obstacles. He had done push-ups, sit-ups, and everything else. He had trained himself combining his moving while using telekinesis to do different things; He was now working on his blade work, even though his body was exhausted to the point he had hit his limit. He was barely keeping up with the little blasts being made by the training droid right now, but they were beginning to make it through to him often.

Gray eventually was forced to a stop as one little shot hit his leg and caused him to drop. He was unable to get back up on his feet, so he just laid there covered in sweat breathing heavily looking up at the sky. He still needed to figure out what to do about those dreams. He could not keep up like this forever, especially if he was going to keep pushing himself this hard after restless nights. Maybe he should just prep for a trip and then take a chance on the force giving him valid coordinates to go to. He certainly had no proper directions to follow right now from those unsettling dreams. He just continued to gaze blankly up at the sky as he sorted it all out.

[member="Stardust"]

She patted his shoulder as he kissed her cheek and smiled as she laid back down and closed her eyes letting a calm breath out before whiskimg away to sleep

However...I wasn't the normal type now...when she fell asleep she suddenly found herself... Well...somewhere...a dark..void maybe? She couldn't quite pin it..she walked forward and looked around before suddenly the world exploded as the universe came into view suddenly before flashing to some...planet...she stopped as she walked forward again...just...didn't know where she was going...just...walking...she finally came to a valley before waking up panting as she looked to her side to see gray gone however she could here the familiar sound of a training droid shooting and swung out of bed getting dressed and sighing as she tried to process whatever the feth she had saw...

She walked out and stopped leaning against a wall to watch gray move around before watching him collapse and walked forward as he droid came close and simply pushed it away before holding her hand out"pushed yourself again huh

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray laid there watching the clouds drift by slowly through the sky when he felt the presence of the love of his life. She began to speak to him and offered her hand out to him. He smiled up at her as he took it and stood up. He said as he got stable on his feet, " Yeah, I did. Was thinking about that dream last night. I have this feeling I should go somewhere, but I have no lead on where that might be. The only thing I can think of is to just let the force guide me and make a blind hyperspace jump to see where we end up at. That would be incredibly dangerous though, and goes against everything my parents taught me about flying. I might not be able to fly, but I can judge coordinates well. Still though, it is all I got and I couldn't risk your life."

Gray smiled to her as he kissed her. He was tired and needed to rest. He also needed a shower or bath badly. He was covered in drying sweat, and felt grimy. He sighed as he moved his body around slightly feeling the odd resistance of the dried sweat. He said, " I need to wash this sweat off. I think before anything, I should do that and get some food. Want to join me in all of that or do you have something else you wanted to do?" His mind was still on those shadowy figures and what they said. He needed answers of some kind, or just some way to stop the dreams. No matter what though, he first needed to wait for [member="Stardust"] answer to his question and then get the morning activities over with.

She smiled and pulled him easily up and smiled as she dusted him off"hmmm I might have a crew to offer to your...well dream..."she said and looked at him "see...when I went back to sleep this morning I...I suddenly was in some...voidm..then I saw he universe...then some...valley of some sort

She said and smiled as she patted his shoulder which caused her hand to stick just a little bit from the sweat" mhmm mhmm I could use a shower myself"she said and smiled

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray leaned in to kiss [member="Stardust"] cheek as she mentioned needing a shower too. He was glad she was in his life, and there wasn't a day he didn't come to love her more. He said to her, " Then lets get ourselves cleaned and some food in us. We can figure this all out afterwards." He wrapped an arm around her waist and gave her a squeeze. He could feel the warmth of her from not just her body but from her force signature. He could use that right now with out cold he was feeling after training.

After they had finished up their showers and food, Gray was laying down on the couch trying to recover some energy. He was completely drained still. It was like he could not get any back no matter what he did. He had his eyes shut as he laid there. He could feel sleep trying to over take him, yet it refused to come. He was just stuck in a limbo right now, in a state of neither being wake or asleep. It was like he was in a waking dream....then something came to him. A set of coordinates just seemed to get stuck in his head and they dug in deep. They did not go away even when he tried to clear them from his mind. He finally got a hint, an answer. He needed to do something now. As he laid up he said, " Star get stuff ready for a trip. I know where we are going now."

[member="Stardust"]

Stardust nodded and after the shower she went to go make some food and train just a little herself to pass the time as she kept think the dream over and over...valley...some God frakking valley...bits there could be thousands of valleys in the universe..

She walked back in after a few minutes and smiled as she saw gray sleeping...she walked over and sat by him....something through the force was telling these two to do something...but.. Like always the force wasn't direct

She watch him get up and nodded"right away"she said and quickly started gathering stuff
[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray got ready to go himself. He got himself into some sturdy clothing for traveling in along with his duster. He had his pistol strapped to his right leg with the hilt of his light saber hung next to it as they always were. He wondered if maybe he should get some kind of armor on him, maybe his ranger set, but something told him he didn't need it. All he felt was that he needed his saber and hit wits, and that was it so that is what he settled on wearing. He had no idea what he was walking into, but it was sure to be better than sleepless nights waking up [member="Stardust"] when he didn't have to. He was soon settled and began to head out. He had an idea though and went looking for Star.

She smiled as she started loading ger food water the normal and her special lik producer that she wanted to test out here really soon

She got her standard loadout all ready and sighed as she smiled and came up to gray and hugged him"ready to solve this mystery?

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray hugged her back as she embraced him. He was a little surprised by that, but in a good way. He smiled at her affectionately as he began to massage one of her lekku. He kissed her again before he said, " Oh I am, very much so. I was thinking we should take your ship this time around and have you piloting it when I get the coordinates set. That way in case anything happens you can get us to safety, hopefully. Key is great and all, but she can't completely match you in terms of skill. Is that alright with you Beautiful?" He couldn't help but enjoy this moment with her as he finished speaking. He wished it would last forever even though he knew they would part from each other's arms soon enough.

[member="Stardust"]

She smiled and gave him a gentle kiss before she moved away and turned to her ship"you know I think that is a good idea r8 go and get the ship warmed up have key head up with you to do system checked and such"she said and turned back to gray with a big smile as she started feeling the tyg of the force and knew it was time
[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray smiled at [member="Stardust"] as she replied back to him. He was so lucky to have her in his life. She was beautiful, had an amazing body, was kind, caring, funny, and smart. He couldn't imagine how his life would be going right now without her in it. So many of the best things to have happened to him recently were because of her, and the best was her herself. He made sure Key followed her droid onto the ship to get things going. He boarded the ship and went up to the co-pilot seat. He got the mystery coordinates put into the navigation system. This trip was going to answer some questions hopefully, and he was already feeling better than he had been. He felt lighter, more at ease. This trip was going to be a good thing for them both, he just knew it.

Gray said as he got finished settling into his seat, " Alright everything on my end is set and I am now avoiding the controls of the ship as absolutely much as possible. We are ready to begin when you are Beautiful. Just get us into orbit then activate the hyperdrive and we will jump to where ever it is the force is leading us. Here is to hoping we don't end up in the middle of a sun and burn up in the absolutely single most terrifying, painful moment of our lives."

She smiles as she started in the ship, she loved gray....considering he brought her back from a dark time in her life saved her technically she fell in love with him the day they met and now the force called to the two to do something

She nodded and started up as she smiled and started warming the hyperdrive up before setting back as they started going up"I agree...but considering if one reacts fast enough you can escape it"she said as she hit the hyperdrive and the stars elongated before suddenly becoming bright blue blurs."ETA...a hour

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray leaned back and let his beautiful pilot do her job. He still couldn't figure out why he was so terrible with ships. It was unnatural how bad he was with them. Everything just seemed to go wrong the moment he touched the controls even though he knew how to fly and repair ships. He had grown up on them and lived on them for most of his life. He was a spacer and born into spacers, yet he couldn't even fly his own due to the curse like issue. Oh well. Good thing that his lovely, green skinned pilot was such a natural at the controls. Things were probably more balanced for the force that way or some similar kind of illogical line of thinking. Not that life had ever been remotely logical or rational from what he had experienced.

Gray placed a hand on Star's leg and began to rub it softly. He enjoyed the sensation of her real flesh still. He said as he looked at the familiar scene of hyperspace passing by, " What do you think we are going to find out there Beautiful? Think we will have one of those insightful vision quests that leads to some important knowledge or wisdom like you always hear jedi are having? I'm thinking the force is leading us to a nice honeymoon spot personally where we can thoroughly enjoy ourselves. At least I hope that is how this goes. Rather have a lack of sleep for that reason that for the first one." He smiled at her as he squeezed her leg. He did love her deeply, and it bothered him how he had been worrying her lately.

[member="Stardust"]

She let the controls go as she sighed and looked out, millions of stars passing by while they headed to God knows where...however if it brought her love..peace from the dreams she would do anything

She smiled as she placed her hand on his"hmmm..considering it looks like some force user I'm betting some Jedi crap wouldn't be surprised tho if the force was like oh go here because why not"she said and laughed as she squeezed his hand

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray just sat there with his hand still on her leg rubbing it softly as he smiled at her. It was odd how peaceful this moment was right now, but he had a feeling it wouldn't remain this peaceful for long. He knew the dreams had to be from the force and he was being sent somewhere for a reason. The force liked doing that to him for some reason. It had constantly sent him all over the place his entire life, so this was just another chapter to a long book of odd feelings and weird dreams getting him into trouble. The only question was what kind of trouble he was being sent to this time.

Gray just sat watching the hyperspace pass by for who knows how long. He didn't pay attention to the clock. He just kept watching the passing stars and feeling the sensation of Star's skin under his hand as he rubbed it. Her metallic hand over his was an odd sensation as well, but it was familiar for him by this point. He finally said after some time, " Beautiful, what do you think we should be doing? What purpose do we have? Everything is going well with our companies, but I can't help but feel there is more I need to do. What do you think?" It was an odd question he knew that, but he had been wondering about this for awhile.

[member="Stardust"]

She looked at him surprised by the question then looked forward"hmmmm...I can't really say your purpose besides to stay by my side for ad long as you see fit"she said wth a pause"for me I think it constantly changes seek knowledge go to here meet these people overall just...learn...explore...and love"she said

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray smiled as he listened to Star reply. He didn't really expect her to have an answer for him, but he liked what she had to say. Seemed she wanted him to stay with her as much as he wanted to stay with her. He squeezed her leg again as he just smiled at her. He went back to rubbing her leg as he said, " That sounds good to me Beautiful. I will be by your side until the end of my days. Lets just hope that is not for awhile or things will get pretty sad for you."

Gray looked at the navigation system. It seemed they were almost to wherever it was they were being set by the force. He turned his attention to Star and said, " We are close. Ready to figure out where we are going? I'm still hoping for the super romantic paradise." He leaned over and kissed her cheek. He was ready for those dreams to stop and find out whatever this mystery was heading towards.

[member="Stardust Raxis"]

Smiled over at him and patted his hand as she looked at him"well with me you don't be dying anytime soon hahahha"she said as she looked forward

She looked back over to him then the navigation system as she nodded"tem minutes and counting we are almost there....god...I hope we find something not just..nothing...or me and the force gonna have a problem

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom