Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello,

Most have known me as Elvira Congelo and now @Amee. Now I've created a new character and I need to get her a master! Not only a master maybe, but maybe a faction.

I don't want to join the Jedi, but Myla is going to be a light side or light grey side force user with a small dark side attached. I also have an idea on where I want her training to start. If any light or grey force sensitive teachers are looking for a student or anything, please respond? I would prefer a teacher who wasn't all that strict.

~ Myla

Myla Mireya said:
Hello,
Most have known me as Elvira Congelo and now @Amee. Now I've created a new character and I need to get her a master! Not only a master maybe, but maybe a faction.
I don't want to join the Jedi, but Myla is going to be a light side or light grey side force user with a small dark side attached. I also have an idea on where I want her training to start. If any light or grey force sensitive teachers are looking for a student or anything, please respond? I would prefer a teacher who wasn't all that strict.
~ Myla
You've broken my heart. If you ever change your mind...

:)

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
@[member="Myla Mireya"]

Another stray, huh? [member='Darth Vivaldi'] might be a little annoyed with me for bringing another orphan home, but I could be your daddy, if you want :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom