Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teach Me a Thing or Two (Saeldar)

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

At that point, Paega had to admit one thing. And that was that the younger girl that was training seemed to be far better trained than Paega. Who this girl was, Paega knew nothing except for the fact that she was called "Kara". Underestimating the girl just because of her age would've been a grave mistake. The blonde apprentice started utilizing her emotions as the other apprentice had instructed her. The mark left on her shoulder by the younger girl's lightsaber gave Paega much more focus, despite the fact that it stung.

The younger girl gave Paega almost no chance to prepare before she almost impaled her with her blade, Paega sidestepping the thrust by barely a few inches. The blonde apprentice was thankful that the Force had been there to enhance determining incoming attacks. From what she could tell, it appeared as though that sight enhanced by the Force far exceeded the normal capacities than what typical eyesights could provide.

Immediately she slipped back, only so she had a foot to pivot upon. Moments later she lunged back in the direction of Paega, but by this point she had proved that she had grasped the idea and concept behind Force Sense. With a nod of her head the young girl slipped several feet away from her and instead stopped in the centre of the room, before disigniting the lightsaber. "The Sith Code." she finally said, as she replaced her hilt to her belt and clasped her hands at her back. Her gaze was full of expectation, nothing else was said - Kara simply wanted to ensure that this girl knew the basics before she left her here. The Sith Code was a basic yet vastly important aspect of the Sith Order, each precept showing what they should be striving for.

@[member="Paega Anginous"]

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

The blonde apprentice dodged one last thrust before she sensed through the Force that the other code was done attacking her, for now. Paega wiped sweat away from her forehead as she regained her breath, sighing in relief after hearing the lightsaber deactivate. "The Sith Code." said the girl. Paega, determing that the other apprentice expected her to recite the code, took a moment to remember than recited the words, printed on her brain from endlessly learning it at the temple.

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me."

When the older girl recited the code, albeit after a short amount of thought as opposed to an immediate reaction, Kara nodded. Just once. Then she gestured her hand to the door, not bothering to speak. The session had ended, Paega would take with her an invaluable skill should she use, practise and hone it. If she did not then it would be wasted on her, but that was dependant on whether or not Paega knew how useful this was -to be able to see without seeing, to sense imminent danger, and it stretched far beyond the basics if one chipped down through the surface to the deeper core. But she did not know what kind of Sith this girl would make, all she knew was that she had to learn to reveal less. As Kara turned to leave she simply said one final thing by means of farewell. "Everything of truth you tell another can be used against you." And then... Then she was gone.

[Your post will be the last one, if you do a reply - @[member="Paega Anginous"] ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom