Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tatooine = Invasion by a lot of CIS folks that wanna kill me, because of the last one I made.

Mike is having a good day. He was on a mission to find a Force User Vagrant. Mike knew that it would be hard, since she was on Tatooine. Last time on Tatooine, the CIS shot him down and now, with the TJE in fractures, Mike will not have any help.

Mike walked into the Mos Eisley Cantina. He ordered a martini, shaken, not stirred. Mike started to drink it, but there was a disturbance in the force that he could only feel.

The Cantina was about as full as life as a Cantina on Tatooine could be. Various patron sitting around, doing various things. Drinking, talking, gambling. The dimly lit room lending to help with the common practice of wanting to remain inconspicuous. Music played, and the low thrum of conversation was around the Sith Lord. The Ithorian behind the counter simply nodded, as Mike could sense the staring of a few people in the Cantina. Nothing of note happened from these stares, but he got them none the less. Then, a Rodian sat next to Mike. "A Jedi?" He asked, not looking at Mike. "Second one to have come in today. On the hunt? Or having a meeting?" He asked, his language muffled in the attempt to stay quiet. "We don't like fights in here, so to avoid one, she's over there," He added, crossing his arms, pointing a finger towards a booth in the back descreetly.

When Mike inevitably looked, he would see a lizard woman, laying on the booth bench with her feet up on the table, her limbs dangling haphazardly off the side. Her muzzle was parted open and her tongue hung down, coiling up on the floor. The Rodian piped up at this. "No idea if she was one, but you showed up, so she must be," The Rodian explained. "Walked in, asked for as much Tranqarite was she could be supplied with payed, and has been like that since. She has two of those laser swords on her belt, so no one is willing to go near her," He finished.

She was drugged. Quite clearly out of her mind, and Tranqarite was not a weak sedative. A small does was enough to put a strong force user out of action for hours, and it looked like she was, in fact, quite out of action.

Mike looked at the Rodian. He did not expect that someone would help him. He knew that he did not have that much time, so Mike walked over to the lizard woman.

"Hello!" said Mike. "I am Mike. I see that you know a bit about the force."

Vanric Dannon

Marshal of Many, Lover of One
[SIZE=18pt]The door slid open, the sound of it providing proof of its age, tire and abuse. The lone figure outside cast his eyes up from the glaring sand and walked in from out of the blowing grains. The sound of his footsteps transitioned from the quiet padding of dunes, to the crunch of residual sand strewn through the doorway, into taps upon warm stone. His eyes, adjusting to the dark, cast hither and thither to get a feel for the place before he became satisfied and took seating at the bar. He pulled out a fresh cigarra, a lighter and a cigarra cutter, of which he laid on the table. The Rodian bartender sauntered over and asked,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]“Muchia bunkey, maushino?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]“Whatever’s cheapest and wet,” he replied.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]As the bartender set about fixing a drink that was more akin to motor fluid than actual drink, Vanric snipped the end of the cigarra off, light a fire under its ass and took his first puff for the day.[/SIZE]

[member="Mike V'Trechen"] | [member="Ahron Rol"]

The lizard woman didn't move at first. At all. She wasn't even breathing by the looks of it. She was like this for a few moments, before her scaled leg twitched, and she slowly lifted her head to look at the man above her. Her eyes were glazed, and she slowly tilted her head. Her tongue slipped back into her mouth, and she bared her teeth and opened her maw wide. "Hey~" She cooed, before slipping into a fit of giggles. "You're upside down... Why are you upside down?" She asked, tilting her head a little more, rolling onto her shoulder to make him right side up, which caused her to fall off the bench with a thud. More giggling followed there after. "Now I am on the ground! Or are we on the ceiling? You were just upside down... And now I am upside down?" She asked, pushing herself up onto her knees, swaying slowly. She got a foot under her, standing up only to hit her head off the bottom of the booth. More giggling. Honestly though, if what the rodian said was true, the fact this woman could move, let alone standing up enough to hit her head was astonishing.

She finally managed to get out from under the table, swaying slowly from side to side as she looked Mike over. Her glossy eyes caught the Lightsaber at his hip, and she gave another aggressive smile. "Ooo~ I have those!" She said, looking down at her belt, where two hilts sat. Neither was similar. Actually, they were so radically different, the chances of them being built by her was unlikely. Remote in every sense of the word. She finally looked him in the eye. "Force? I know a little about the force, though, the force likely knows much more about me..." She giggled again, scratching behind her jaw bone. The scales there were raw and unhealthy, quills not growing there. Her claws dug in hard. Much harder than they had too for a simple itch, though, that could be due to the fact her feeling anything right now was about as remote as her lightsabers being hers.

Mike noticed that the woman ([member="Ahron Rol"]) was so loopy right now. He figured that the woman was lost and alone. Mike figured that she did not have anyone to train her. He felt like that he should be friends with her. Mike knew how much lost he was when the Jedi had killed his parents. Maybe, he could help her see the light or at least be friends.

Mike started to find some genaric insta-flush. He did not have any on him. He looked over at the man that was at the counter ([member="Vanric Dannon"] ). Maybe he could help him. Not much, but it was a thought. He walked up to the man.

"Hello, sir," said Mike as he was walking up. "I am sorry that I am disturbing you. As you can see, I have a friend that is a drug addict. Would you be so kind as to give me some genaric insta-flush?"

Vanric Dannon

[SIZE=18pt]His lips pursed in an O shape around the cigarra as he put away the lighter and clipper. His eyes flicked out to the right as he noticed movement in his direction. He didn’t seem hostile, so Vanric looked back down at his pockets to properly put his stuff away. His nose crinkled and his hard gaze didn’t let up at the mention of a drug addict. Poisoning your own body willingly was wrong and irresponsible. Vanric had little to no respect for those types. He leaned forward on the bar, took another drag and blew it out before answering in a low, gravelly voice,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]“Ain’t got no flush. Ask the barkeep.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]The bartender soon came around, setting a dark drink down in front of Vanric. He looked between the two men at the mention of him. Vanric simply took up the glass, sniffed it and took a drink. [/SIZE]

Ahron stared at Mike as he walked away. She answered his question, and he left to go talk to someone else. She blinked a few times, lifting a hand to her muzzle and letting out a deep sigh. "No... Not my breath..." She said softly, swaying a little once again. Then a Twi'lek caught her attention. "Ooo~ Colours~!" She cooed, stumbling off after said Twi'Lek. She stumbled outside, looking around. The pretty Twi'Lek was gone! Not fair! She sighed, looking around again, before stumbling down the road in her Tranqarest induced daze.

Mike turned around to the barkeep. He really needed to get the medicine. He thought that it was important.

"My Barkeeper," said Mike. "Can I have some genaric insta-flush, my good sir? I would appreciate it."

The barkeep given it to Mike. He walked to the table and sat down. He saw that the woman was gone, so he started to find her.
[member="Ahron Rol"] [member="Vanric Dannon"]

Vanric Dannon

[SIZE=16pt]The show moved along as the lizard and the man left the bar. He contemplated if they would be a problem for this town, but dismissed the thought. Neither of them seemed to have harmful intent. Just more souls going about their lives on this sand ball. He took another drag, blew a cloud and then said to the bartender,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]“That’s awful nice of ya’ to give the stranger some flush. Such a commodity has to be bought at a premium out here, yeah?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]“Seeno! Cabatoongi ala eachko bah lesanbayo…” replied the Rodian.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]“…Lightsabers?....” asked the suddenly concerned marshal. He cast a glance at the door and ground through the issue at hand. A coked out lizard with a lightsaber was dangerous enough, but there was no telling what the other armed man wanted out of the lizard. Both had the potential to tear the town down to hell, if they happened to garner such an inkling. He wasn’t going to let that happen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]Vanric stood up, tossed credits on the table, put out and away his cigarra and quickly walked to the door…[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom