Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Tatiana Ordo's Beskar

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

BH_Sheet02.jpg

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Extreme
    • Kinetic: Extreme
    • Lightsabers: Extreme
    • Ion/EMP: Average
    • Heat: Very High
    • Cold: Low
    • Sonic: None
    • Radiation: None
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Mobility in Mind: This armor is designed to be light to assist Tatiana in her combat, allowing her to move without too much interference.
  • Tough as Beskar: Given the nature of the Beskar alloy, the suit is capable of withstanding blaster, lightsaber, and kinetic weapons.
  • Easy Access: Given her nature as a warrior, Tatiana has several weapon mounts located on the knee, wrist, and elbow sections of the armor to deploy concealed vibro weapons in combat.
  • Flame Resistant:Given her love for fire weapons, Tatiana uses a flight suit mesh to protect herself from her own fire weapons, which helps her when others attempt to fight fire with fire.
WEAKNESSES
  • Turn Down For What?: Sonic weapons and radiation can ravage this armor, as well as extreme forms of heat.
  • Fire Hazard: The back compartment of the suit can be ruptured, causing a large explosion that can injure Tatiana, she takes care to discard the fuel compartment if it becomes a danger.
DESCRIPTION
This armor was made by Tatiana, with many of its designs coming from her mothers suit of armor. Preferring the use of flame throwers, Tatiana has designed the suit to withstand high levels of heat for her own good, as well as placed several weapon mounts on the weapon to allow for quickly deployed vibro weapons for hand to hand combat. The armor has seen a great deal of battle, as seen by it's marks and scratches, though Tatiana continues to repaint it, it hardly stays unblemished for long.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Bright1 Bright1

Hello! I'll be your judge today! Very nice armour, however I found some little problems:
  • Please link your bio under the manufacturer.
  • Your armour is a bit underpowered (-2), if you want you can fix this, or you can keep the current ratings.
    • If you want to change this and you're not sure how this working you can find the Technology Spreadsheet here. You need to copy to your drive first, and after this you're able to use it.
  • In the strengths please mention the Lightsaber resistance too, due it has Extreme rating, and you have to add to the strengths everything what has high, very high or extreme rating.
That's all, please let me know if you edited these.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Bright1 Bright1

Yes, perfect, thank you! However you still have one more point, because the balance is still -1. You can keep the ratings the way it is now, or you can edit. It's up to you. This is my only question before I accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom