Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Task Force Crisis

Natassia lost track of time within the Galatic republic prison on Coruscant. It was obvious her father wasn’t coming for her but the isolated cell and electric cellar held more comfort than being within the walls of her father’s warship. She kept all his secrets and had gone through many processes of torture for storing them. The huntress didn’t do it out of loyalty or love but out of somewhat pride and carelessness. The green-skinned woman’s yellow hues followed the simple ceiling above her as she waited for nothing in particular. She had murdered many and yet remind alive, death would have been suitable but letting her rot, haunted by the memories of her kill count, seemed to be the better option. So the murderess waited.

It wasn’t long before a cloaked figure appeared in front of her cell studying the assassin before whispering words to a guard near them. Had they finally come to put her down or even give her more rounds of torture? “Keep your hands where I can see them and stand up, you are being transferred to somewhere new.” The Guard commanded before Natassia slowly but surely followed their instructions. The blue republic guard step within the cell and drew closer to Natassia who lowered her gaze in thought. She could easily make her escape but upon seeing the taser button hooked to the guard's waist, she let the thought be just a thought. With quick work, she found herself back in cuffs and lead towards the masked cloaked figure which then leads the guard to a larger room that held a few more figures. Natassia notices a female Twi’lek, an armed standing Ewok, a male lasat, and a male human who caught her eye the most.

The guard placed her in line with the others as the darkly cloaked figure walked a little further before stopping. She then raised her hand and the republic Guard made their exit. “A Hacker, Traitor, Petty Thief, Runaway, and Assassin. The perfect group of misfits to complete my task.” The figure spoke from beyond the cloak. The voice was womanly but muffled from her mask, it was at that moment that the figure turned around keeping her cloak and mask on. “You have many questions and in time I will answer them but for now you will listen to what I have to say. Assassin, this should make your ears perk up.”

Being addressed by the woman made Natassia raise an eyebrow before narrowing her eyes as she instantly knew what this was. “You want us to kill someone…” Natassia finally spoke her voice delicate and cold and even though Natassia couldn’t see a smile painted on the woman's face, the feeling of a smirk was there.

Daedros Daedros

:How strange, much fun.: Daedros heard the thoughts pierce through his mind, and perhaps piercing the beyond. His head knocked to the side but his eyes remained closed continuing to see farther into a place with no light, just darkness just...meditation. the insulating fears of the mind may have ruptured most, lost others and maybe change others as it had Daedros so long ago...."So long ago" he spoke out his voice tattered, full of hatred and anger. The others around him think him mad for talking only to himself...or so it seemed.

Others thought it strange, given him strange faces for he talked to himself but without domination or mercy. Daedros bowed his head, swaying it as if he was searching but without sight. Upon hearing the door open his eyes would as well, as if he has seen it before it coming. Like the assassin this figure was cloaked and robed heavily, the only two things seen were a pair of dark blue glowing eyes over shadowed by the face of his robe.

*Everyone would watch the same pair of blue eyes disappear withing the hood of the robe. Just then he levitated off the ground, with his legs crossed, and two metal tubes exposing themselfs with a slight shimmer of light as once again he had gone quite with the new presence *

"You are quick Natassia and that makes you a perfect asset as well as anyone else in this room." The woman chuckled before making her way over to the Twi' lek.

8f27a5f899deb5276e59844b8c6fda50--star-wars-collection-character-ideas.jpg

"Talmu, a skilled twi'lek hacker and hand-to-hand combatant. She will be the brains of this group and will be my eyes throughout the mission."

d1329539e0182debeb1621dd75dd00e2.jpg

the woman puckered her lips as she came upon an Ewok, her voice raised to a mocking tone "I wouldn't be so surprised if this cute little Ewok died but he has his usefulness and can reach places that larger people normally couldn't. Think of Besterk as your small guard dog." without a second glance her presence shifted from the Ewok to the next prisoner, a Lasat.

82d03264bb32081bec0407ab5cc33655e8427b04v2_00.jpg

"then there's the petty little thief, Grob. his street-level knowledge and charisma will help you progress and get the information need to find your target. He's a grumpy fellow but he knows what will happen if he decides not to be a part of the team." the woman gave her a small threat before moving on to the robed figure that had caught Natassia's eyes earlier.

24837.jpg

"Then there's your team leader. the exile and former servant of Lord Vader himself, Daedros. He will personally make sure to report to me everything that goes on in this mission and will command you all through me. But let's not forget the last member of your team. Natassia is the adoptive daughter of Liodale and mass murderer. She's mostly known by the name huntress and isn't an easy predator to escape. Now that we are done with the formality, I can finally tell you the reason I've put you all together." The woman said before returning to the spot she was standing in before she introduced everyone.

"Your mission is to find and securely kill sith lord Liodale, Natassia's father. He's planning something big something that can tip the balance between chaos and order. That is my life mission, to keep the balance in check. If the order becomes too much then we bring it back down and if chaos does the same, we are there to control it. Aren't you tired of choosing a side? what if you can control both? no matter, you will act as a task force and will carry out each mission I give you until your sentence is up, after that you're free to live whatever life you want." The woman revealed this to the group of misfits before catching Natassia's reaction. The Assassin shook her hand in disbelief, "I know you're kind. Your promises are empty and our freedom will only be through death. Fighting my father will be difficult almost suicide but then again society has never cared for us anyways. I will accept you're mission but make no mistake, I'm coming after you." Natassia threatened as she mentally wrote the woman down in her book of targets.

After Natassia had spoken to the one who has given the quest upon the group, he began to mumble and then laugh, the laugh was low and almost chilling. It had continued for a few moments before silence had commanded his lips. Looking into Daedros...or what you could see of him was like looking into the force directly, it was almost maddening. However a smile came to his lips as he spoke. "And that is why you have...meeee." * Speaking in the response of Anastasia after she had claimed that it was almost impossible to eliminate her father.*

Daedros wanted to bust out laughing, the impulse was strong, but there was still some sanity left in him...which is why he became silent yet again, and nothing was seen of him but darkness in his robes. "And no...you all make no mistake. I will not..." His fingers twittled in a circle-like motion as part of his face was revealed but not enough to find his features fully "Resist to kill you all. I have no mercy" * The last of his voice was more of a grumble, and his now silence almost made it appear as if he were not speaking, or even here in the first place.*

https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/844565736348143917/

Upon hearing Daedros's insanity Natassia squeezed her eyes shut as her annoyance level was already on high. The woman notice this and turned to Natassia, "speak your mind."

Natassia opens them, a new coldness found within them. "let me do this task alone. I know it's personal but I've been itching to have a reason to get back at my father. I don't need an insane force-sensitive boy or a petty thief, all I need is a bit of time and resources." the assassin stood forward making a new bargain as the lasat scoffed at her words of cruelty. The woman only laughs at the assassin's offer but not in mockery, "I can't let you do that because it is so personal. You need teammates to help you stay focused and level. It's not the best team but Daedros has been in quite a few battles and knows how to lead."

Natassia wanted to push the subject further but bit her tongue as she knew the woman would not change her answer. "well we know each other and our mission, so let's get to the fun part eh. What happens if we fail or decide to escape?" Grod finally spoke up. The woman nodded at his charming little question and then lifted her hand. Marks on each member of the task force started to glow, "while I was talking, you didn't notice but I place these little marks on your arm. It will cause deadly pain when mission protocols aren't followed. You step out of line and you die, and if you fail well then you're at the hands of a sith lord and we all know that one... or two of you might live to see another day. Now if we are finished asking stupid questions and wasting time, you all should be led to suit up. Don't fail me task force crisis." The woman said before making her departure.

It wasn't long before Natassia found herself stuck in a vault with her new teammates, she was staring at her old huntress suit which she hadn't worn for a few moments. Her mind started to wonder before Talmu, the hacker, made her way over to Natassia. "Are you ready for such a task? I mean killing your..." but before she could finish her statement Natassia stood up and strolled away. "he's not my father..." She said over her shoulder before she began suiting up herself.

3a6fbbb38c2e764f45413f25da109233.png

"Much fun, I believe natassia has a good point." A low chuckle raised his good, showing a slight sight of the man's skin, and glowing blue eyes. " If I lead on alone...it won't cost you! Yes...yes I will kill her father just for the fun of it, by myself. I need no group of heathens and petty...thief's...beggars...huntresses for I...am all those things and possibly more." *The last few words he spoke grew to a rumble as the shape of the smile was seen from his hood. Those eyes, burning of hatred cowered back into the darkness of the robe, as his general figure directed towards Natassia."

"Huntress, you have such low hope of me? I find your lack of faith...disturbing!" *The words spoke from his lips shook the vault as if they were words of power. The vault rumbles, shook! Hell even quaked as he turned to laughter beating the wall next to him. The others might have wondered if this...Daedros was even fit for leading a party of scoundrels. What would his plans look like during this...mission. Then after moments of a silver lined abruption, he fell into a ln abysmally abyss of silence as everyone else continued be he has stayed flailed floating mid air.

From that point in, Daedros was still...as still as the monuments in corresond standing high, but lifeless. Those eyes of his watched the interactions between the team, or was he meditating as before. Who knows the joker from under it's mask, who knows the torture from under the whip of tyrants and mastery.

"Low hope? I don't even know you or your... situation but whatever you're planning, don't let it get in my way." Natassia warned as she cared little about the vault shaking as she knew of such power and had gone so far as to fight it. Daedros annoyed her, not out of jealousy but because of his charming insane little pride and the way he spoke about his power. She knew of people who had connections to the force and how such power could corrupt a soul, so she never learned even though her father would have liked her too. "Alright gather around, I know Daedros is team leader but we aren't going to get anywhere if we keep shaking vaults and floating in the air," Natassia said tossing a little bit of shade towards Daedros.

"I believe that the best planet to start on and from the information we were given, would be.... my... home planet, Benetage. My father would have kept his warship stationed there but I doubt he's there any longer. Not after I got caught. Knowing my father, he's left a trail because he knows that I'm good at keeping his secrets. Oh, and before you ask, I only know what he tells me and that's not much." Natassia reported as the group was now huddling together. "A solid plan. I'm good at finding useful things, I am a hacker after all," Talmu claimed before the Ewok chimed in with a twitch of his fuzzy ears before the Lasat shook his head in disagreement.

"We should start on the planet, Naboo. We can get more information from the people there and keep a silence about us. Those streets are easier to maneuver than walking on the surface of a dead planet. I mean if your father is leaving a trail wouldn't that put us all in danger. What if it's a trap? I may be a petty thief but I'm smart enough to know how to play a game of cat and mouse." Grod retorted to Natassia's displeasure.

"That's also a good point," Talmu said as she wasn't going to choose a side just yet. Before an argument could break out the Ewok pointed at Daedros as if to say the team leader should make a decision on which planet to travel to. "Daedros, Besterk is saying that he thinks you should decide which planet to travel to," Grod commented as all eyes shifted onto the force-sensitive male.

Daedros sat there, as they scuttled through words, purpose and meaning. Sometimes it wasn't even that hard. His robe sputtered with the small breeze from the coolant vents, and all he did was inhale. Their words became whispers...and whispers into a dying wind of his mind. The other might not have knew it, but meditation for a force user was very sacrilegious, traditional but very symbolic to the individuals state within the force.

:It's a dying religion of an older world: Those words he had heard from the past, but to only repeat in his mind. Oh how his master's Vader and Sidious would laugh down upon him...maybe not Vader. "They took everything from me!" *Daedros yelled being able to feel his old masters through the force...he was hiding. *He opened his eyes after yelling to see the eyes of everyone on him, made him feel very uncomfortable. He's used to cutting enemies down, and keeping his eyes of his master's.

Clearing his throat, a dense chuckle left his mouth and as if he had heard what they were saying from before he says " I don't believe a War Lord would travel to Naboo, the Empire doesn't let convicts, murderers, and especially a war Lord into its capital. I was informed before any of you about this quest and I have meditated on it. A War Lord would be traveling outside the rim, hmm...I sense he could be on tatooine...or... I sense Lord Vader."

Daedros seemed very disturbed and hides back into his robes as if he was scared. Then his figure looks towards Natassia "The Empire might not let people like your father get close...but my Master Vader has been known to use figures outside the law to accomplish his own goals. Tell me Natassia, does your father have any business with Lord Vader" *Even speaking the name Gabe Daedros chills. The presence of that being is...cold.

"No, at least I wouldn't know. My father is a sith lord yes but he's also a titan and when you are a titan like him you seek no allies, only enemies and minions to do whatever you please." Natassia explained before frowning in thought. "although, my father was receiving quite a bit of shipment from the empire and I happened to get a peek at one. They were filled with drones and I have no clue what my father's plans are but whatever they are, they aren't good. He's been talking about finding a way to create stronger legions quickly. Starting a base of operations... taking children from their homes. Although that process still requires time, with those drones perhaps it might cut the timing down in half."

The idea of knowing that so many more children were going to go through the same process she went through horrified her as well as added another reason for attempted murder against her father, hopefully, she would succeed in running her blade through his heart.

"Daedros, you were raised in the empire or so I believe. Do you think that lord Vader and my father could be target kids, and perhaps trying to raise a stronger generation in the empire's name? I mean think about it, kids are easy to manipulate and if done correctly, the dark side's followers would have no reason to leave because it would be all they ever knew. It would be a sort of home." Natassia took into questioning as more thoughts about the subject filled her mind but she instantly shut them down.

It didn't matter what her father or Lord Vader's, plans were, she would find a way to kill at least her father and worry about Vader's wrath later.

"This all seems interesting but we still have a mission to carry out and juggling ideas all day won't help. We need a starting place and quickly. So whatever place your thinking of Daedros, choose, and let's be on our way." The hacker finally chimed in slicing Natassia's thought bubble.

Daedros was quite as he listened, well at least without word and could be different through thought. The name of his old master sent chills down his spine, however through some moments his master showed glimpses of weakness...or it's something the sith call weakness but mercy. A short lived sigh left his lips " Born of the empire? You have no idea...none." Daedros's voice got harsh and hateful...it was Daedros escaping into the dark side, but none of the other really knew

*No one yet had known what Daedros looked like, he resembled more of a shadow then anything. His arms lifted, and his hands drew back his hood finally. No one knew what to expect, and it would surprise them. Daedros's voice had sounded older, more mature which is why everyone thought he may have been older. But as he draws back his hood, the smooth face of a boy...:Not a boy anymore: *He though to himself

*The age was apparently, this figure couldn't have been over the age of 20. And those glowing blue eyes of his came out to be the color of dark l, and story blue. Like the strong and booming lighting and thunder of Kamino.

There stood a scared young man...his right hand lifted to show a glove, he took the glove off to show a robotic hand " This is what the empire took from me...what Vader did. I am the apprintance to Lord Vader, and when you ask me if he would take children...force sensitives. Yes" Then Daedros laughed a bit delusionally dropping his robes to reveal two lightsabers clasped to a black leather belt.

"No...he does worse then that. The empire steals children from their parents, and through training he tortured them" Daedros's robotic hand clasps, and through his anger a few objects in the room began to shake and even a metal Ben crushed in on itself as Daedros looks across to every one of his new team mates. "If that's what your father's doing, I say we either head towards Tatooine which is mostly a slave planet. That's where the empire could buy/find force sensitive children the easiest." Daedros then takes a few steps back, and puts his robe and hood back on with a cruel laugh

Natassia nodded as Tatoonie sounded as good as any place to start with, however in the back of her mind, she didn't trust Daedros... not yet anyone. All of this seems to be easily formulated, too easy of a plan to go against a lord like Darth Vader. Had Daedros really forgotten the ways of the Darkside? Had he really given up on such darkness? more questions bottled Natassia's mind before she shut them down as the prison's alarm blurred drawing Natassia's and her teammate's attention.

"Prison break... I repeat Prison break. The empire has infiltrated the prison... all doors have been unlocked." a speaker went off before it would fuzz out as the announcer had been attacked. Sounds of fire weapons could be heard and Natassia clutched her sword tightly.

As Natassia prepared to defend herself watching their entrance, Talmu's electronic bracelet went off which she opened to reveal a communication system. The woman who spoke to the task force early fuzzily appeared, "Task force, you need to leave immediately. Empire soldiers have found this prison and more importantly, they are looking for Daedros. Apparently, Lord Vader doesn't let go of his children easily. Defend yourself but at all costs remain out of the fight, do not delay your mission any longer. I will be in contact with you soon." The woman chimed before disappearing letting Talmu close her bracelet once more.

The Lasat nodded at this information, "welp you heard the lady, let's get a move one." Grob said as he headed towards the door with Natassia close behind. The Ewok made weirdly cute noises before following Talmu who was now following Natassia.

Out in the chaotic prison hallways, Natassia drew her weapon flickering it out to be a nicely made sword. Her steps were devoted and calm while her mind was sharp and cautious. An empire guard ran out of a cell into the hallway and upon seeing Natassia and the insane Daedros they were looking for, the guard went to make a call for backup but Natassia was quick. In skill, her sword lashed out painting the nearby cell bars red. The Guard fell to the floor in death and Natassia continued on the way.

"Talmu, you're a hacker, find us a way out." Natassia requested which Talmu nodded with pleasure.

Daedros hadn't given up on the Darkside, it was still his ally and yet his only friend. His whole body wept, cried, moaned and emanated the Darkside. It's something the whole team would experiance with their time in the presence of Daedros...or as very few people know him by his with name. But it has not yet been told.

As the alarms began to blaze across the vault a crude smile lifted on Daedros's lips as his head lifted with his arms sprawn out "Hahaha, what fun....What Fun!!!" Those eyes of his almost glimmered the sith orange, but their was something keeping him from a true sith state. * "Remember our deal" *Daedros says to the person who gave them this mission as he lifted his robotic hand and wiggles his fingers towards her "Or I'll kill you." Daedros laughed with his voice booming thought the vault. The only thing to silence it was an explosion of the vault door

As the others had ran off to escaped he stood there as rubble had fallen over the now gaping hole of what used to be the vault door.everyrhint had gone quite momentarily. That is until red blaster bolts began to engulf the room, and storm troopers swarmed in "I almost feel bad to do this...BUT I DON'T!" Laughing again and as his hand raised so did the countless stormtroopers in the room. With his left hand suddenly bolts of lighting came for the spreading from stormtrooper, to stormtrooper. One by one their bodies fell, crudely melted and disfigured.

*He wasn't afraid if the rest of the crew had witnesses this, he had no regret...or none they could see in his eyes.

After a while the crew would watch two bright gleeming lights come from foggy dust caused from the debris. On the left was a pure white blade, and on the right a crude bloody light and within a few moments they would realize it was Daedros dressed back into his robes. As the dusty fog lifted bodies surroundes him on the ground, all smoking all... "Daed" He whispered with a powerful chuckle now walking up to the Task force.

"While Daedros was having his fun, I took the liberty to hack into the prison access codes. Instead of going through the entrance of the prison, I found a clear path towards the side entrance of the prison which leads out onto the launch pad. I understand you like to kill things Daedros but now is not the time for that. We need to get off this damn planet and save our strength for more important problems." Talmu explained as Natassia nodded in silence.

With most of everyone in some sort of agreement, the team left the vault they were in and pushed forward towards the exit Talmu had devised for them. Upon getting closer to the exit, a dark cloaked figure appeared... one of womanly size and shape. With great instinct, Natassia stepped forward, sword in hand but immediately stopped as the figure's presence was strangely familiar as if from another lifetime.

"Talmu, take the rest of the team and get them to the starship. I will be there in a minute." Natassia said twirling her sword skillfully in her hand as it seemed that she had a score to settle. Talmu nodded and lead the Ewok and Lasat out of the prison while many allies of the empire surround Daedros and Natassia. "Let me handle the woman, keep the heat off my back," Natassia instructed, gripping her sword tighter as more and more stormtroopers gathered around.

The woman finally step forward unsheathing a scarlet electro-chained whip, equally as dangerous as a saber. "Kill them both..." the mysterious woman said before lashing her whip at Natassia who skillfully dodged.

Finally as the dust to the debris had faded Daedros walked towards the rest. A stormtrooper, one on the ground with yet no limbs but his right at l, slowly was pulling himself away in shock. The poor thing was groaning, crying, and scared. Daedros stopped and looked to the weak trooper, his physical form had shown the rest that Daedros may have felt bad. I told he cleared his throat, lifted his hand and watched as the stormtrooper lifted off the ground. "Snap" *His head twisted, his neck breaking before the stormtrooper fell to the ground with a small spasm before dying "Die" *Daedros said under his breath before reclaiming his stature and joining the others.

Daedros hadn't even heard the others speak, they could tell he didn't really plan before anytjinf, he just acted. With that small stunt Daedros had just saved them all time to escape. However theirs no doubt Daedros couldn't take on the full might of the Empire...especially if these stormtroopers were aided by...

*Their was no time to think, meditate or prepare before the corner of Daedros's eyes lit up by the scarlet electro whip. Whatever or whoever this was disgusted him, it simply didn't disgust him, he hated her.

180.jpg

Daedros's teeth gritted as he slowly muttered. His blue eyes tinted a golden hue od burning orange "i...hate you, I hate you...i hate you!!!" *His head shifted as I'd he was uncomfortable before screaming in the top of his lungs as he fully turns around to the women. Things around the room rattled, shooked and a few items even flew across the room. The rage coming off this boy was felt before he became little a glimmer flying through the hoards of storm troopers with many blinding and quick slashing strikes.

Limbs had gone flying, screams were heard, and a few of the troopers tried to escape before being force pulled back to Daedros and diced. Daedros lifted one body and used it as a shield before launching it off and throwing other back off their feet. Only through the screaming was Daedros laughing of rage, a cracked and very sharp laugh. "Who thought this would challenge me! The Empire...no one shall underestimate me...NEVER;" *He says before his laughing disappeared behind the lying bodies of the troopers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom