Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tarsunti Wine

Loki Heidrun

L
@[member="Alli Wren"]

Viceroy Loki Heidrun sat on the balcony of his seaside home with a large glass of his Planet's distinct wine. He wore a orange business casual collared shirt and sunglasses as he awaited the arrival of his guest. A powerful business woman who wished to make an in bulk purchase of Tarsunti Wine from his reserves. The sun was just beginning to set, casting a light on the beautiful white marble of the home's exquisite balcony. The perks of being next to a trade route and capitalizing heavily on such a location.

The Viceroy had only been recently selected but had been the ruler of the planet since before the days of the CIS, back when Governors and Regents fought from system to system. It provided him with a uniquely loyal base. Soldiers and beings from Tarsunt may have sworn oaths to the Confederacy, but they remained Tars first and foremost.

Such things might come useful in the coming days, when the galaxy and lines of nation were uncertain.

So Loki made as many allies as he could, even if he did so through deals as simple as a wine sale.

Alli loved having the finest of everything and that included Tarsunti Wine. So here she was ready to meet an fellow member of the CIS. She had come in her rather tight and revealing black dress, that was just modest enough to be considered a business outfit. She smile " Viceroy, Pleasure to finally meet you. I have heard so much about you, and your wine. " She said with a smile as she observed the man, he seemed like most bureaucrats, untrustworthy and out for themselves. That was where she had an advantage, assuming this, you could always count on a official to take the more greedy offer. " I come to start wonderful what I hope will be a fruitful friendship. "
@[member="Loki Heidrun"]

Loki Heidrun

L
@[member="Alli Wren"]

That tone.

Uppity.

She probably thought Loki to be a common politician, all lies and deceipt with no backbone. Loki remembered well the days when he led fleets against his enemies before watching their own ships burst into flames. He knew what it was to lead. To kill for a cause. A bad man to keep other bad men away from the door.

It very nearly caused Loki to scoff, but he held his smile, sticking out his hand as he spoke.

"As do I Miss Wren. I'm delighted that we can do business together."

"Aye, so why is it I haven't heard of you or your wine before. I have to say once I tried it I was hooked. I hope to become a frequent buyer, So tell me about your plane, I must admit I couldn't find much out about it. " She said with a smile, trying to sound interested.

@[member="Loki Heidrun"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom