Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tarisian Meet-up (Salvor Arnex)

She smiled and looked down. "I know. It's just, we lose so much in this tiny existence of ours. Some never get to know the joy that we feel. Some never get the life they've fought so hard to gain. I just wish that I could help them see it. I had to find it my own way, and I know that they will, too. But I wish I could do something."
[member="Salvor Arnex"]

Salvor didn’t know what to say to that so he said nothing, he just gave her hand a comforting squeeze and sat in silence letting her work through her feelings.

[member="Keturah X"]

Keturah felt Salvor's hand on hers, and the gentle squeeze he gave it. That made her feel a little better. "Thanks for staying with me, Salvor. You're a nice person. And an even better friend," She said, smiling up at him.
[member="Salvor Arnex"]

[member="Keturah X"]

Salvor smiled back, it not quite reaching his eyes. He did not see himself as either of those things and that didn’t exactly bother him, what did bother him is that she saw him as something he knew he wasn’t and he feared he would let her down by not being what she thought he was. He had not lied to her however or been someone he wasn’t this whole time he was with her, maybe she saw something he could not. Maybe he was a good person, a good friend or maybe he could be those things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom