Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Target Practice (Galactic Alliance)

Fresh faced trooper, Ibra Sest one of the many new recruits of the Alliance military waiting for an assignment and to prove herself to the top brass. But for now she is currently stuck on the planet Ensolica, being stationed there due to the previous Maw invasions into Alliance territory, carving a swath through the galaxy and seemingly over extended. Due to never leaving Corsuscant before, she isn't used to the bitter cold of such a planet, let alone any other planet that isn't a giant metropolitan.

"For Force's sake...why was I brought to this hellscape!? Is this what the old rebels felt when on Hoth?" she would mutter to herself while covered head to toe in arctic specific armor and binoculars in her hands.

A place like this is completely foreign to Ibra, no buildings or any workable soil. It's a complete mystery to her why anyone would fight over a ice rock like this. After her complaining she would take up her binoculars to look out into the frozen horizon before seeing what looks like a small mound,
"Oh for the love of...well it's better than nothing. I highly doubt the Maw would come here so I might as well try to train my blaster skills..." she said as she pulled out a standard issue Alliance blaster before taking aim and firing at the mound.

Quin shivered as he patrolled the outskirts of the Alliance base, even with the bone chilling cold, he was glad to be here.

His goal to get as far away from Coruscant as possible was greatly aided by a recruitment drive held by the
Alliance. It seemed some recent battle had left their numbers depleted, Quin didn't really care about the details. After passing a medical evaluation and proving competency with a blaster, he was outfitted with a set of armour and now here he was.

The sound of blaster fire roused him from his musings, "An attack? Here?" he muttered as he readied his blaster, he relaxed as he looked up and saw that the aggressor appeared to be a fellow soldier firing at a lump of ice.

"It couldn't hurt to have an friend here", Quin thought to himself as he closed the distance between them. "Hey! Really showing that mound what's what, right?"

Ibra would jump after hearing someone else come up behind her. She would turn around and do a sigh of relief before holstering her blaster.

Crossing her arms and walking over to the fellow soldier she would lift up a pair of goggles obscuring her eyes so she could see a little more clearly. "What else am I supposed to do here?" she said with a bored yet annoyed tone. "There's nothing on this snowball worth taking so I highly doubt any Maw forces would just show up, best thing that might happen is probably the local wildlife attacking us or some locals."

She would tap a foot on the ground out of nervousness and boredom, not really used to talking to other soldiers especially since she's a new recruit.

Quin raised his hands in defense, "Hey, I wasn't trying to shame you or anything, just making conversation." He absentmindedly gathered up a clump of snow in his hands as he stared out across the frozen waste "Yeah I don't think anyone's going to be attacking us anytime soon," he sighed "I was hoping for a posting with a little more opportunity you know? A chance to show off my stuff and get bumped up the ladder a few rungs, but instead I'm here."

"Anyways I should introduce myself, private Quinjord Dash of the Galactic Alliance, pleased to make your
acquaintance." He brushed the snow onto his pants and reached his hand out towards her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom