Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Target Practice Eclipses All Else

"No, I'm not my Dad or my brother. I'm me, the family Goofball." Lori didn't say it in a way to put herself down. She was always proud of being the Goofball; the not so serious one. She was the blacksheep of the family, but not in a bad way. And yet....fate had different plans for her. Now she was being thrusted into politics and thrusted into aspects of the Force. Both were paths that she had steered away from. And yet it was being all put onto her shoulders.

If only her parents were still alive....

Lori lifted up her bow again, lining the target up with the arrow. Confidence. She needed to keep hold of her confidence. Not turning the arrow into a big ball of fire would be good too. She thought of her Dad channeling the Force with his own balls of Light. Were they really such a threat? Eskk was a Darksider, and so were many other of her enemies. However Eskk was the target that she was currently aiming at. Could she hurt him more than physically with one of her arrows? That would be neat. Lori channeled the Force to the top of her arrowhead, thinking of her Dad, of Curtis, her brother and her Mom. She focused on her love for them and put that into the arrowhead. Love conquers all, right?

Then she just released the arrow. What it was supposed to do outside of hitting the target like normal, Lori had no idea.

Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom