Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion Target of Rebellions minor change

I would like to propose a minor change to the Rebellion rules, specifically the target of rebellions.

Currently the rule states the following:
TARGETS OF REBELLIONS
  • A Major Faction’s third completed Dominion in a month is vulnerable for 10 days after the Dominion is submitted in the Map Update thread.
The minor change I’d propose is:
TARGETS OF REBELLIONS
  • If a Major Faction completes three Dominions in a month, any of these dominions are vulnerable for 10 days after the Dominion is submitted in the Map Update thread.
My reasoning is that this allows a minor faction a richer choice of hexes to rebel rather than limited to the third submitted one.

Quint Salis

Q
That would invalidate the weaknesses of some mandates. There are some mandates that do make every dominion and every hex a target.

Due to the recently disabled limitations on Ally slots, most current mandates are in desperate need of a rework anyway. So it might be the time to overhaul them all and reduce the redundancies in that system. But, as this thread is about the change on the target(s) of rebellion... I'm game to see this change implemented, especially regarding opening up more than the three random hexes a faction chooses to dominion.

#Overextension #EmpireSprawl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom