Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tamsyn "Tanara" Ajahn

Accessing galactic civilian birth records...

File requested not found...
Standby for alternative search options...

File found, accessing record...

Opening file for TAMSYN AJAHN daughter of KYLE AJAHN...

Opening reference image...

bOiceyb.jpg

Subject medical record ready for viewing... Please select from the following options:

SUBJECT NAME:
Viewing...

Tamsyn Ajahn; born Tanara Ajahn to Kyle and Genetrix Ajahn.

SUBJECT FACTION:
Viewing...

Subject faction record missing... data not found.

SUBJECT RANK:
Viewing...

Records indicate subject no longer Jedi... Last known occupation: Mechanic...

SUBJECT SPECIES:
Viewing...

Data missing or damaged... Subject believed human as mothers species remains unknown.

SUBJECT AGE:
Viewing...

Subject age designated at fifteen galactic standard years according to last known records; currently presumed to be between seventeen and eighteen.

SUBJECT GENDER:
Viewing...

Remaining records indicate that the subject is female.

SUBJECT HEIGHT:
Viewing...

Last recorded at five feet, three inches; potentially taller since last known sighting.

SUBJECT WEIGHT:
Viewing...

No number in record... Subject build listed as athletic and slender...

SUBJECT EYES:
Viewing...

Heterochromia iridis present in both eyes... Eye color amber, brown and green.

SUBJECT HAIR:
Viewing...

Hair color recorded as standard dark hued blonde.

SUBJECT SKIN:
Viewing...

Subjects skin is fair and mildly pale.

SUBJECT FORCE SENSITIVITY:
Viewing...

Subject highly Force Sensitive. Caution recommended.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accessing subjects psychological profile... Viewing psychological evaluation:

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
I've always known who I am. Even from the day I started to walk I knew just who I was could and would be.

Always good with my hands, talented with machines and circuitry I learned quickly I could fix anything. On the other hand I was far too much of an improviser than an enthusiast of practical measures. I like to be creative, I don't like normalcy.

I like blasters and lightsabers, the wires and the small components. It's easy for me to put them together and take them apart. When it comes to plates and blades I'm at a loss and I would prefer to avoid their use unless I absolutely had to. - I love armourweave, if we're talking sophistication.

I don't like hurting people, it doesn't sit well with me. If I can find a way out of an encounter without having to hurt someone I'll take that route instead. That doesn't mean I'm not a capable fighter. It's quite the opposite however and I love practicing with my lightsabers and blasters; it's my little hobby when I'm not fiddling with droids.

I don't like enclosed spaces, at all. If you put me in a box or small room I'm liable to have a panic attack unless I'm blindfolded. This is in part because I like to have my freedom of movement and to exploit my athletic capability. Put me in a big space and I'll be very difficult to hit unless they're tracking me.

I don't like to wait for things if I can help it. While I possess an incredible amount of patience I can't stand waiting for something to happen and will always choose the faster option because I can improvise my way through.

My father is my world. He is the person I love the most and I know I can depend on him. I know I haven't seen him in a while but I trust him more than I trust my own mother. After she left us and disappeared my father closed himself off; I don't blame him for it even though my brother insists I should.

Returning to medical record... Displaying picture on file...

BphWtkk.png

APPEARANCE:
Subject appears average height and build for her age. With lack of records on the subjects mother reference to subjects appearance is compared to the father. Unlike her father and brother she has blonde hair and heterochroia iridis in her eyes that compliments her soft, childlike facial features and complexion.

Subject chooses to wear practical clothing and flight suits; dressing the part when necessary but often choosing to wear clothing she is unafraid to get dirty while working with the local ships, droids and technical weapons. She is comfortable with her figure, despite her young age, and often dresses outside her range.

BIOGRAPHY:
Viewing historical data...

Subject is the child of Kyle Ajahn and a one Genetrix Ajahn. Records of subjects childhood are missing or otherwise damaged and cannot be referenced. Only known records in our system indicate that five years prior to the current date the subjects mother went missing prompting the subjects brother to drag the subject into the unknown regions in search of something.

Subject has recently returned from the unknown regions with little but a few items in her possession and without the brother she left with. Brother is believed either dead or apprehended by the First Order; a notion that requires further research. Subject currently resides on Naboo in the care of the subjects father's immediate family according to public records.

Viewing subjects effects...
SHIP AND EQUIPMENT:

- Subject possesses no ship of their own.

• Subject possesses three lightsabers... One personally constructed and two of unknown origin.
  • Subject possesses a variety of blasters though many are inoperable.

Returning to psychological profile...
KILLS:
Viewing...

None recorded.

Viewing bounty record...
BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Viewing...

Subject possesses no known bounties and has collected none.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

To be filled later.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom