Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taming the Wild (Space) - [OPEN]

The INS Light in the Darkness cruised through the Abrion Sector, on the way home from a diplomatic mission to Falleen. The jungle climate had been a welcome change to the icy atmosphere of Rothana, and Sinistra had welcomed the brief respite from the cold. She couldn't guarantee that the Falleen saw things her way yet, but the nobility had listened and she had been certain to keep herself drugged up with inhibitors that negated the pheromones they secreted.

She stood on the bridge of the light cruiser, watching the worls of blue as they calculated a series of small jumps, taking them from place to place as they navigated the less densely populated regions of the galaxy in their little corner. As they decanted somewhere near the RIshi system, she ordered them to delay the next jump.

Something was calling to her, pulling on her senses like a child tugging at the pant leg of an adult to get their attention.

"Scan the system for other vessels or stations. Radio the government on Rishi and seek permission to send our ambassador."

The crew acknowledged her commands, and the Light moved through the system slowly as she looked back out towards the distant tropical home of the avian Rishii.

There was something out there, but what?

Fexa was piloting her V-Wing, looking for another planet to set up shop when she saw another ship, she could sense evil in it, powerful, scary evil, even for not being good with the force and sensing people she could for sure sense the evil and started to speed up to escape.

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
[member="Sinistra"] [member="Zuka Keis "]

The deep dark sections of space, where anything could happen as she sat there in the cockpit of the ship with the droid. Heading out to well work on some of the things and she was looking to find new materials that could be worked with. You could find things anywhere really but she was following clues of major things that were coming from the jedi. Slowly letting herself drift until a sensation came from the force, she didn't really have any skill with sensing techniques but there was a darkness that spread outwards and it was hard to ignore. There was also the look of some ships around her when the padawan stretched in her seat setting everything over some of the things. "Well lets hope there are some things we can work with." She didn't want to fight but gripped her hammer ready for anything.

Fexa sensed another force user, this one different, this one his light and nicer, Fexa thinks, 'maybe me and this other force user could,
Maybe fight the evil force and... Win!' Fexa thinks it over and thinks it's a pretty good plan so she goes on an intercom and calls out
"Anyone there, oh an (your bio doesn't describe your ship) can you speak to me?"

Razel Kolt would happen to be flying into the area. He powers down his engines for a minute and taps a button on his arm, activating a holo-screen. He taps a few buttons.

"Should probably run a scan on my systems."

He is still, in space, running checks on himself as well as his ship.

(OOC note: I entered after the call from @Zuka Keis, so I didn't get it.)

[member="Krass Wyms"] [member="Sinistra"]

The Imperium's newness to the regions of Wild Space tended to lead to their diplomats having to be vetted first as no one had really ever head of them. The affirmative response from Rishi took a while and in the meantime, several other vessels appeared and disappeared again as the route to and and from the hyperspace lane was trafficked by everyone from commerce ships to pleasure craft.

Sinistra felt rather neutral herself, standing on the bridge of the Light, and reviewing messages from Executor Greth regarding the preparations of the Imperium's military forces. They didn't have much, but right now, all they were concerned with was restoring order to the places where the Techno Union and Hutt Cartel had crumbled.

It was her job to smile and be gracious and to extend the protection of the Imperium to those who might appreciate it.

"We've been give clearance to send a delegation to the capital." Her coms officer finally reported in.

"Excellent. Bring us to orbit and alert Fela that she will accompany me down to the meet with them."

Sinistra checked her attire, a long floor length brocade coat over a tunic and slacks. Silvers, lavender and black, business and diplomacy and nothing outwards insidious about her.

The shuttle departed from the hangar and headed down to the tropical planet, with her and her second aboard and a couple minor bureaucrats along for the ride.

The strange feeling still nagged at her and she instictively touched the silver hilt of her saber, fastened to her belt although she was hoping she would not need it.

[member="Razel Kolt"] @Zuka Keis [member="Krass Wyms"]

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
[member="Sinistra"] [member="Zuka Keis "] [member="Razel Kolt"]

Krass sat in the seat watching the different things as the force expanded outwards from her but her ability to sense anything wasn't there... She was horrible with the skill but she was prepared for anything heading over when she saw some other ships. One heading towards the planet bringing the small padawans attention around the the beefy things she could do. "I think this is going to be a strange time." Her arms crossed over her chest as she was heading in towards the planet and the one master she made things for and worked under had contacts and friends on Falleen while the woman was watching her on the screen. "Thank you Lady Arya for this, I shouldn't be long on the planet." She looked at the message from the other ship. "This is padawan Wyms who is this?"

"This is Merchant/Padawan Fexa Keis, I'm so glad you're a Jedi, I sense evil in that ship ahead I wanted to know if you think we can take it down together?" Fexa replied, glad someone answered and glad they were a Jedi.

Razel finished up his checks, no real problems. He starts up his engines, continues moving along in his little ship. A blip appeared on the radar. Two more blips appeared on the radar.

"May as well take a look."

He slows down and continues his approach.

[member="Fexa Keis"] [member="Krass Wyms"] [member="Sinistra"]

The shuttle followed the given coordinates down to Raider's Cove, situated on the edge of the sea, the warm tropical breezes greeting Sinistra as she disembarked from the transport ship.

"Not a bad place for a pirate base." She half remarked to Fela as she headed for the address where she had been directed to go. There were plenty of normal type people, making their way through their normal days, the smells from food carts and wares of street vendors all around her. She didn't know if the brigands who called Rishi home would be so interested in seeing a organized government looking over their shoulder again, but you never did know.

Perhaps her charm and grace could win them over. She would rather report a positive experience to Executor Greth than give him an opening to blow a pirate gang out of the trade routes. Not that Joran wouldn't enjoy it.

[member="Razel Kolt"] [member="Fexa Keis"] [member="Krass Wyms"]

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
[member="Fexa Keis"] [member="Razel Kolt"] [member="Sinistra"]

Another jedi huh... Krass shrugged as the ship was heading down and she crossed her arms over her chest looking at some of the things. Less in being awesome or prepared and more in she was waiting for the droid to do something proper and well enough. "Alright then welcome to whatever party this might be." She was going over towards the central area of the ship with all of them assembled and a small look of interest on her face. Another jedi could only help in the long run if things went back and might give her womeone to talk with when the ship touched down on the planet. Waiting a few moments as she went to the ramp letting it open with the small woman walking out.

Fexa landed hidden near the shuttle she saw all the street vendors and realized she could blend in with her shop, so she set it up in the middle of the crowds and acted normal.

[member="Krass Wyms"]@Sinistra@Razel Kolt

Razel sees the ship and owner go to set up a shop. He quickly dressed up in a huge hood, ridiculously large robes and a thick jacket to cover his cyborg parts.

"Time to link up."

He taps a few buttons on a holoscreen on his arm so that he can remote-control his ship and then enters the place. He figures he may as well get something useful, so he looks for a shop that sells parts. As he passes the person who was in the ship ([member="Fexa Keis"]) he decides to scan her. A lightsaber? Curious... He makes sure to mark her, so that he could recognize her. The mark would have no physical appearance, but would show up on Razel's in-built interface.

[member="Fexa Keis"] [member="Krass Wyms"] [member="Sinistra"]

"Everybody step right up I got everything you need! Snacks, mechanical parts, weapons, fuel, clothes and more!" She shouts competing with her fellow market stand people and disguising herself.

[member="Razel Kolt"]
[member="Krass Wyms"]
[member="Sinistra"]

On the water, just up from the spaceport, there was a large house, set back from the road. It was gaudy and terrible looking, like a pirate with no taste in architecture or art had asked for the biggest snootiest thing he could have. This house was that thing. Sinistra reached out and buzzed the door, looking around at the lawn adorned with fan bladed palms, and bright flowers.

Fela was watching everything behind them, her attire diplomatic but her function more visceral.

The door opened without much pomp to an open courtyard and a small group of armed men surrounding a tanned, bearded man in flowing white robes approached.

"Welcome to Rishi, I am Simon. I am something of a regional governor in these parts. Please come in."

The nagging feeling was getting stronger and now she realized why. This Simon oozed smarmy deceit and corruption. Sinistra flashed Fela a look but stepped across the threshold of the gate to greet him. She did not fear him or his men, the darkness was her ally.

"I am Executor Kira Corsai of the Imperium. Thank you for meeting with me on short notice."

"The pleasure is mine. Please come in, join me on the veranda."

The contingent of bodyguards plus the two Imperials followed Simon to a glass roofed tiled area overlooking the sea. The lapping waves on the sands could be heard. It would have been idyllic, if not for the extra 10 armed men waiting for them to arrive.

Sinistra looked to Fela again with a slow look but smiled for Simon's benefit.

"What's all this?" She inquired.

"A warning to your Imperium that the Abrion Sector is spoken for. You were foolish to come yourself, Executor."

"The only fool I see is the one pointing blasters at me."

There was a ghost of a smile on Simon's face as he gave the order to fire.

[member="Fexa Keis"] [member="Razel Kolt"] [member="Krass Wyms"]

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
[member="Sinistra"]

Shots were ringing out as Krass rose up turnign some of the thoughts over in her mind about what she would be able to do about it. She wasn't much of a saber wielder able to deflect all of the things but she was a heavily muscled small tank that liked to punchy punch things and bash them with a hammer while she was moving forward with more of her attention on the smaller details and going into cover not really certain what to do with the other ones that were there. "Careful careful." She wasn't sure what the other ones who had followed her down were doing but she pushed forward behind some fo the buildings spying people shooting before she grabbed her hammer ready to handle things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom