Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Talon Squad, Roll Call!

Weeeeellllll, seems I got put in charge of something. There's no way this can end in tears, right?

Just wanted to grab a quick OOC thread for us to coordinate in and plan an operation. Nothing like hitting the ground running after all, right? Anything you guys have been itching to throw your characters at that just hasn't come up yet? Here's your chance. Guy and I can better coordinate Talon operations and mission role if we work out how all of you want to approach things and what sort of challenges you're looking for as a writer.

To begin with, I'm going to say right now that Desmond's command style is informal at best. With him in charge, Talon is almost certainly going to be less Delta and a bit more A-Team. He'll probably need some kind of XO/number two to be handling the paperwork side while he comes up with the plans and such. Any volunteers for the role?

We also need a fancy squad emblem to out-do that Venom squad snake.

I'm probably rambling a little since I've been at work all night, but that aside, this squad is ultimately for the enjoyment of all of us. Let's get the ball rolling.

@[member="Neskar A'toll"]
Honestly? It'd be mostly off camera, but it'd be the organizational/logistical side of things. Desmond is fairly brilliant at what he does, but military paperwork is definitely something he'd find someone else to do for him.

@[member="Serock Hoath"]
Oh yeah, this'll be all kinds of fun.

Honestly, it's almost like a bad joke. A space vampire, a zombie, a demented droid and a bunch of maniacs land on a planet. Everyone else dies.

@[member="Desmond Voralis."] Would it be at all possible to have Strask go in first, as an Intel operative on most missions?

Sephoria Lasranae

The Devourer's Reaper
Space Vampire reporting for duty.

Who is the zombie? I can assume who the maniacs and demented droid are.

Also as to a squad emblem: There is only one thing that a venomous snake fears more than a honey badger and that is the talons on a meat eating bird. Any talon holding a snake seems like a good emblem to me. :p

Neskar A'toll

Hail to the King, baby
Hey! I'm not that crazy! I'll take some kind of offence at that, I'll tell you... plots a plotting plot that is better than any aforementioned plot that may or may not have some kind of plottish element in that plot.

Perhaps to cement our superiority, we could have an emblem of a bird type thing decapitating a snake type thing whilst flying over a titan type thing.

I'm trying to think of a good 'stupid A-Team plan' for a Talon squad solo op. Thinking some kind of person of interest/VIP extraction, but no specifics beyond that yet.

@[member="Strask Ak'lya"]

If the rest of the squad is still around, I'm still up for this. I've been a tiny bit sick but I'm going to try and get a thread going in the next couple days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom