Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Talgenis Chedtou

Talgenis Chedtou

T
This guy is for the s**ts and giggles. I got bored of playing around on the Sith. Who knows? This guy might actually be better than my other. I tried to keep it simple. Just so I can RP some stuff for fun.

NAME: Talgenis Chedtou

FACTION: Galactic Republic

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 5" 9'

WEIGHT: 132 Lbs

EYES: Brown

HAIR: Black, mid length.

SKIN: Think of someone who lives in the Northwest of the United States.

FORCE SENSITIVE: Indeed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

+ Very calm and stoic
+ Calculating and doesn't like to take risks - He likes to assess, reassess, and then again. Even after that, weighs risks as being more severe than they actually are.
+ Extremely fit - with all his spare time he exercises like he's entering the Universe's Strongest Man competition.

- Unsure of himself - He doesn't believe in what he's doing very well, no matter how much thought he's put into it.
- Close minded - He is very narrow minded and keeps his biases very strongly.
- Not trusting - He has a hard time forming bonds and usually is careful even with those he trusts the most.

GEAR:

Two yellow lightsabers, nothing special.

APPEARANCE:
Mid-height with toned muscles, he hides under his clothes to shelter from the world. His mask barely comes off but when it does, his pale skin is lying beautifully over his face with near perfect complexion. He has average human features with a nice round chin, a well shaped head, and a nose that isn't anything to marvel at. His hair is black and covers his ears with about an inch of overlay and when seen if at all is usually in a mess with no style to be heard of.
BIOGRAPHY:
The life of Talgenis is simplistic and never had any major events. His childhood consisted of being born into the Jedi order and he has practiced at becoming a Jedi since he was young. He was slow at learning the Force but eventually came to do more with it until it became a full fledged skill. He grew up into his teen years struggling to understand everything but eventually was able to figure out where he was going in life. All he wanted was to become a respected, dependable Jedi. His goals were simple and he would achieve them eventually. After graduating from being a youngling, Talgenis spent time by himself contemplating things and just marveling at life. Now that he is at his most inner peace, he plans to find a master and travel down his path to becoming a Jedi.

SHIP:
Talgenis has a standard YT-2400 Light Freighter. He keeps its standard configuration just as if it came out of the ship yards. It was bought for him by his parents.

KILLS:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
N/A

Texam Halion

T
*rolls eyes* Oh right. You're "Stoic and calm". All I read was "Extremely fit".... ;)
@[member="Talgenis Chedtou"]

Talgenis Chedtou

T
@[member="Texam Halion"]

Two things, I'm not shy :3 and that stoic crap. That's IC only xD I'm the loudest person on the face of the earth usually. :3 I can keep up m'dear.

Texam Halion

T
So is pretty much anyone else in RL. Anyway, I bet these two would totally butt heads IC. :p

Talgenis Chedtou

T
@[member="Texam Halion"]

Let's arrange that :3 but after I get some stuff done with his initial training. I want to get him to at least fifty posts, figure out his combat strengths and get his title tags. AND THEN, I'll move into more open RP. Imma be more systematic with this character.

Texam Halion

T
Well, most of those posts could be made in the Water Cooler. It's a great way to up your post level. :)

Talgenis Chedtou

T
@[member="Texam Halion"]

Lelz, I know. That's what I did on my main. I want to be more "pure" on this guy I guess. Well I have to sleep. It's my birthday tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom