Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taking the High Ground [Mandalorian Dominion of Aeten II]

OBJECTIVE: Breach Aedan style
ALLIES: [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Ordo"] @Corrick Rade

Aedan stood near the rear of the dropship as they headed down towards a position that looked to be assaulted by the smallest force of Mando'ade. Crouching down he palmed the switch that caused the door to open looking out of it his helmets sensor system showing him a place to breach farther away from the other one Aedan leapt out the wind snapping against him as he dove towards it reaching out with the force as he neared it he slowed his fall and landed a saber in hand. Igniting it he stabbed it into the wall and started to carve a hole stepping back he used the force to pull it away from the wall and glance in seeing a bit more material in his way dropping in he stabbed down again the tip of his silver lightsaber appearing in the hallway a bit behind the enemy position little did Aedan know that some old friends of his were farther down the hallway. Glancing behind him Aedan saw his men dropping onto the hull and mag locking onto it as they waited for him to cut a hole for them.

Location: Enroute to Mining facility, then breaching said facility
Objective: Secure mining facility
Team: Ori'ramikade [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Ordo"] [member="Corrik Rade"]

La was uncharacteristically quiet aboard the drop ship. She'd checked her HUD, made sure she had the proper comm channels open, checked her two weapons, made sure she had lots of extra rounds for the Riot Gun, and then sat in silence. It wasn't the fighting. She was fine with that, looked forward to it, could feel the adrenaline starting to spike as they got closer. No, it was dealing with other Mandalorians that had her off her game. What if Da had missed something in her training? What if she wasn't good enough? What if they looked at her and declared her Dar'manda? That would be the end of Clan Dardalab.

The lowering of the ramp came as a relief. The female was immediately moving. Down the ramp, roll away from the E-web fire, zigzag while laying down some cover fire. The E-webs were taken care of quickly enough and the way forward was open. Or open enough, there were two pirates still in the way. Pffft, might as well be open.

La didn't even bother aiming, head lowered, trusting in her armour she bull rushed one of them. Letting her momentum carry them both down she struck quickly, heel of her armoured hand coming up and driving the shards of the mans nose up into his brain. Rolling away she popped to her feet. Someone else had dealt with the other pirate.

A defensive perimeter was established while the Commander for this unit placed det tape. Stepping behind him at the expected hand signal, she tensed, ready to move forward again. There hadn't been enough yet, she'd only just gotten started. The riot gun hadn't even come out to play.

As she entered behind [member="Strider Garon"] La grinned, it was like her wishes were coming true. She grabbed the 500 riot gun off her back and held it ready at shoulder level.

"Oya!"

She commented, the first time she'd been heard on the open comm channels, satisfaction evident in her voice. Beneath her helmet she was grinning. With a quick movement she stepped forward, just beyond the reach of Striders shield, so they didn't hamper her own shots. As soon as the muzzle of her gun cleared the shield she was down in a kneeling position and firing. The 500 riot gun was notoriously inaccurate, but that was fine. It wasn't meant to be a sniper rifle, it was meant to take down multiple targets.

Of course being clear of the shields did come with its downfalls. La jerked slightly as she took a few stray blaster bolts. Those were going to bruise. Nothing major though. Maybe if they'd been able to hit the joints or the same place more than once, but the riot guns bark meant they could keep their heads down or lose them.

It would be a good time for a grenade.

Kad pushed hard with his fellow Mandalorians, his SAR Reapeater flashing death and destruction from his hip. He couldn't hear anything, couldn't even hear himself think. All that he could focus on was the battle. Winning the battle. Take the station. The Cathar focused on a group of pirates hiding behind debris he sprinted in on them, supressing them with his repeater until he could close in with hand to hand. The pirates clearly sensed this since one of them tried to break cover. Kad riddled him with holes without mercy. He dropped his repeater to close in on the scum. The first pirate swung his rifle while the second drew his pistol. Kad caught the blow with his crushgaunt and pulled him into his allies own line of fire as he shot. The Mandalorians unceremoniously kicked the freshly created corpse into his last opponent and pounced on him with his crushgaunts. A squeeze a sickening crunch. Kad quickly grabbed his repeater off the ground and joined his comrades through the blast doors. There was more work to be done.
[member="Isabet Skirata"] [member="Gilamar Skirata"] [member="Talise Skirata"] [member="Xander Carrick"]

Objective: Assist in Breach!

Dropping of from a gunship the large warrior was not alone, surrounded by [member="Aedan Miles"] Brothers in arms the armored Gen'dai fell into a march following his ally. Whatever was occurring in the galaxy, negative or positive... Kezeroth loved it. Returning from the Nether Realms he found his mind temporarily healed from his conditions and for once he could think for himself. Aiding in this battle was a step forward in his plan to tip over One Sith, Wielding his Mk.1 Convergence Rifle in his hands he rushed forward to get attention from his leader. Heavy foot steps smashed the ground as Kezeroth ran down the halls with spiked metal boots.

" Faster!" the anxious Rogue Sithlord barked, Which for the most part was confusing. Kezeroth did not look the part of Sith and at the moment looked like a giant solider or Mercenary. The Troopers tried their best to keep up and slowed down after while to cover one another. Eyeing the hole Aedan was cutting in the wall, Kezeroth could only smile at the picture in his mind of surprising the enemy.

[member="Strider Garon"]
[member="Ordo"]
@Corrick Rade

Objective: Take over the Station
Gear: Armor, Hammer, Double bladed lightsaber,
People close: [member="Talise Skirata"], [member="Gilamar Skirata"],

Moving with grace in my form, yet brutal strikes to heads, legs, chest, and even a few kicks here or there to break bones. Mostly I would hit knees to shatter the kneecaps. making it impossible for them to walk again. Followed swiftly with a hammer to the face. I followed after when people were now storming the doors. I smiled and smacked one more guy with a soccer kick to the face. Sending his head to snap sideways.

I ran after my own vod and after getting through the doors began to fight my way as well. Now looking for the armory for maybe something I can take from them. Be it crystals, lightsabers, weapons, metal, or armor. I mean, why not steal from pirates?

Allies: @ Xander Carrick [member="Strider Garon"]

Ijaat strode forward with a high pitched whine of servos as the repulsors of his armor kicked in. Suddenly he felt a glimpse of what a god must feel like as strength flooded his limbs. The drop ship he was on opened, and several mandos on repulsors or jet packs dropped out and peeled off to various objectives. Ijaat, however, had a specific place in mind for his entrance and motioned the pilot down and over as the face plate of his helmet clanked shut and his suit powered on fully with a high pitched whine. There was an indicator on his HUD showing where Xander was at, and he would be damned if he let the man fight alone. After all, the vod had saved his life on Ord Canfre.

Leaping down, Ijaat plummeted a good drop almost right on top of Xander, and he landed hard. The floor cracked and split as he came up to stand his full height in the powered armor, glaring down at the pirates. The A-10 swung up over his shoulder and the micro-droid processor within his armor linked to it, picking targets with ease. The cannon began to cycle and shriek, bucking just a tad as he finally let it go on full volume and might.

Bolts flew like mad as pirates flew as well, the impact tossing live enemies into rag-doll corpses as the massively armored mando strode forward like some antique titan of war, a huge hammer in his hand humming with repulsor energy as he slipped a massive shield onto his off arm, the usually two handed hammer only one handed in his current armor. With a sweep of the hammer, two men flew into the air as it let loose a concussive thud that would deafen anyone too close. With a feral grin behind his helmet, Ijaat opened up his external vox.

"Hi folks, hope i'm not too late, traffic was hell and I just couldn't get my hair right this morning..."

People close: [member="Talise Skirata"], [member="Gilamar Skirata"], [member="Ijaat Akun"],

Walking forward, I was close to the doors when a ship came overhead. I smiled and looked up. Why would a ship be flying this close over the doors? was it trying to blast everybody away with it's gusts? However, I changed my mind quickly when suddenly a single man fell from the ship. To be correct, it was more like a bipedal tank in the form of a man. I rolled out of the way and moved past him to make sure I didn't get crushed.

I looked at who it was. Seeing the A-10 over the shoulder, I shook my head already knowing who it was before he even spoke. When he did, he only confirmed it to be who only Akun was. I walked over and shook my head. Looking at the man who was clearly in a set of powerarmor that would even rival the strength of any force user. Even more so, I knew it was all made out of Beskar. Or some variation out of it.

I raised my hammer to point at him with it.

"You are one crazy old fart."

Shaking my head, it looked like instead of me leading the way last time, it was now his turn.

"Come on, lets take over the station."

Talise Skirata

T
[member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Werdla Dardalab"] [member="Kad Kando"] [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"] [member="Xander Carrick"] [member="Ijaat Akun"]

She crawled through the dust and grime following the Stations schematics as she went. Her brown eyes, bathed in blue light, watched her HUD for warnings. Her armor scraped along the shaft as she turned and stopped above the engineering room. She quickly kicked open the grating on the shaft and dropped a concussion grenade into the room followed by a smoke grenade then dropped down herself after the blast and pop.

The boots of her Aliit'gam hit the deck and she pulled up and fired at the survivors through the smoke. As bodies littered the floor of the engineering room she walked calmly to the turret controls for the hanger and corridors and began reprogramming targets.

"Talise to [member="Gilamar Skirata"]. Hanger and corridor Turrets under our control. Working on the rest now." She said as she began typing on the console computer.

It had been years since she had seen her brother. The last time they met it hadn't been on a high note. She had ended up calling him nothing more than a Sith and he said she was weak. They hadn't spoken since and it was both of their faults. Ana could have tried to reach out to him but didn't noting that it was easier this way.

Now he was here on the battlefield with her and she doubted that he knew the pink Mando with the silver Lightsaber was his sister and even if he did Ana highly doubted that he cared. It didn't matter either way as he was here fighting with them so that was something.

As the group of Mandos began to scatter off the dropship so did Ana towards the mining facility to where her objective was.

[member="Corrik Rade"][member="Strider Garon"][member="Isabet Skirata"][member="Gilamar Skirata"][member="Xander Carrick"][member="Aedan Miles"][member="Talise Skirata"][member="Anija Ordo"]

Allies: [member="Talise Skirata"] [member="Gilamar Skirata"] [member="Ordo"] [member="Ijaat Akun"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Xander Carrick"]
Objective: Air support; monitoring

It seemed like the battle was going well, at least if the chatter on the comms was, any indication. The pirates had dug in surprisingly well, given the defenses Aeten II boasted. Frowning, Anija watched her tactical repeater closely. Green dots were scattered across our, representing the transponder signals from the various mandalorian forces.She was glad to have that, at least. Chewing on her bottom lip, she studied the repeater for another minute or so. She well knew that the Mandalorians wanted to reclaim what was theirs. She could hear it in their voices over the comm net and could see it with how quickly they moved.

After a moment, she keyed her mic to the comm net. <Keep up the good work, vode. You're doing well. The pirates are being pushed back. Remember, securing the mining facilities, labs and station are priority. If possible, try to limit collateral damage.> Even as she said it, she knew quite a bit had already been done. Sighing, Anija rubbed at her forehead for a moment. <I'm directing a protector squadron to your locations on the ground to fly overwatch and to help fend off any air support from the pirates.>

((Sorry for the long gap in posting. I have been really busy.))

Team: Ori'ramikade [member="Werdla Dardalab"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]
Objective: Take the facility

Strider watched as the young female mandalorian, Werdla, rip into the pirates with her large toy. As her weapon laid down suppressive fire another of the commandos would round Garon's shield and toss a frag grenade into their position to finish the job. The explosion and the shrapnel along with heavy blaster fire made short work of the Pirates in the hallway.

Now it was time for tactical and thorough room clearing. There was no set objective to rush for, it was just clear the facility and that meant taking ones time to make sure each square inch was searched. The Field Marshal would disengage his near depleted personal shield and draw his carbine back up to the ready.

"Stack up!" Strider would give the hand signal to form up on him, in a Serpentine formation. Much like the diamond formation just more custom to hallway maneuvers. Strider would move back into the commander position, the bottom of the diamond while three rifleman would move forward as the tip. One commando will cover the rear just behind Strider making this a five man team.

It was a long corridor and they were in the open and highly exposed. As the team moved forward and over the neutralized pirates, Strider would double tap each one of them to guarantee their death before moving onwards. Strider would also release a micro spy droid that would scout ahead and send back live recordings to each of the Mando's HUDs.

As the moved forwards there was a large cross section in the hallway and the Droid poked around the corner sending intel back to the Commandos that there were five hostiles set up in ambush.

"Rapid response!" Strider ordered as he pushed out of the formation with grenade in hand. There was no hesitation in negotiating this obstacle, he would toss the grenade. Either it kill a few or not, either way it would cause havoc in their ranks and give Lal and her big gun time to pop around the corner and tear into them with heavy suppressive fire. The rest of the team would move in for the kill.

Grenade was tossed

*BOOOMM!!!*

"GO GO GO!"

Team: [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"] [member="Judas"] Iscariot
Those we are helping who don't know we are here: [member="Strider Garon"] @Ordo @Werdla Dardalab [member="Corrik Rade"]
Objective: Help Mando's

Aedan keyed his comlink as he was almost done muttering over it. "Hole finished in 6 men. Kez take a group and move to the left I will take a group and move right Judas follow whoever you want." Almost as soon as he was done talking the chunk of the ceiling fell in and the young man fell with it his hud kicking up to show the small group of what appeared to be pirates preparing defensive measures in a hall way a four way intersection to his right and a left turn bit to the left. Spinning Aedan lashed out with his lightsaber the blade taking the first pirate across the back severing his spin and almost bisecting him. Moving forward suddenly clearing the hole for the rest of his group Aedan rolled to his feet blade slashing to the right as the fastest man started to turn towards the hole. The saber sliced through the man's legs above his knees dropping him screaming to the ground. Rolling to his feet Aedan used the force to slam a man into the wall as his men dropped down pistols coming up as they fired into the group of pirates shots coming near but not hitting Aedan rapidly.

The group of pirates dead Aedan looked around and then gestured his group forward as he moved forward at a job his Beskar clad feet causing an echo as he moved swiftly. Stopping at the intersection he leaned around it taking a moment to check the corners before gesturing for two men to cross and take up covering positions on the far side. The rest of his men cycled into thee corridors as Aedan crouched taking a deep breath and then reaching out in the force trying to discern where the Mando entry team was and who was in it each person had a different feel in the force almost like a signature. As he did his presence became noticeable to any of the force users with the Mando's an old familiar presence haunted by past mistakes.

Team: [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Ordo"] [member="Corrik Rade"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]
Objective: Take the facility

La Had taken rear guard in the formation. As much as she did love to rush into things guns blazing, it was easier in the rear, she didn't have to worry about shooting her comrades nearly as much. Not that it was any less hair-raising. She was intensely aware of the fact that those in front were counting on her, that their attention had to be focused forward on the new areas as they moved forward. If anyone or anything unexpected popped out of hiding, or any hostiles followed them in, it was her between her vod and a blaster bolt in the back. It also gave her a moment to reload her gun. It hadn't been depleted, but was down to about 1/3rd, and she'd no intention of starting to spit blanks in the middle of a pitched firefight. Trained eyes watched both her own section, the droids feed, and switched between the feeds of those with their HUDS broadcasting. It had been hard, years ago when she'd first put a helmet on, now it was second nature. Sometimes the lack of input when she was using just her own eyes seemed odd.

As the five new targets came into view on her HUD via the droids feed, she quarter turned, the rapid response command had her turned completely, gun at the ready. As Strider tossed the grenade, she followed forward, Riot Gun barking into life once again as soon as she was certain she was clear of her allies. As she dropped to a knee to allow the other to act more easily around or over her, the gun rose smoothly from waist height to shoulder. Inside her helmet she was grinning. Enclosed hallways like this it almost felt like cheating using the Riot Gun, but she was no lizard, after points, she was a Mando, she got the job done.

She inched her way closer in a way that might have looked like some new sort of quasi squat exercises if it weren't for the deadly rain she kept laying down that kept it from being humorous. The closer she could get while keeping them pinned, the easier for her vod to come in and finish the job. More dangerous, but such was life. If you didn't have a new scar from a campaign like this, you probably hadn't been trying hard enough.

She was extremely aware of her peripheral vision as well as her allies HUD feeds, ready to halt her fire as soon as they advanced.

Objective: Help Mandos, make some allies.

Nodding at [member="Aedan Miles"] the large Gen'dai paused and raise a fist into the air, commanding the soliders he was in charge of to hold. Slowly he watched Aedans forces drop and clear off down the hall. It was best to be cautious then stupid and besides Kezeroth was a big guy, could be spotted easily. Counting 10 seconds and pointing down the soliders dropped in one by one and set up positions in the left hallway. Blaster fire caught a group of pirates charging in for counter attack in the halls. The ground shook slightly as Kezeroth dropped down and walked forward leading the steady charge. The Mk.1 Convergence Rifle he held was a force to be reckoned with as it shot thick particle beams out that recked the surrounding area, Pirates scattered about for better cover and shouted curses.

Jerking under from the force of blaster bolt connecting with his thick armor, Kezeroth acted as a massive shield of his group, Pirates fell lifeless and soon their numbers were no more in the halls. Looking forward the commanding figure tilted his head looking down the hall. The Pirates had to of been running to something else besides his men and he did not need mandalorians blasting at him.

[member="Strider Garon"]
[member="Xander Carrick"]
[member="Werdla Dardalab"]

Arjant Clevenger

A
Objective: Secure the Mining Facility

It didn't surprised the Dark Jedi of how these Warriors neutralized and killed these infidels with such ease that the casualties of the hostiles skyrocketed outside of the mining facility. He and along the squad of Mandalorians he had joined began to press forward to the entrance of the mining facility. With their combat experience, technology, and armor these hostiles had nothing on them.

After reaping the lives of these pirates Corrik then entered the building thanks to the demolition work of Strider and began following his lead along with other Warrios that also followed the Field Marshal as he was the higher rank out of all these Mandalorians.

[member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"] [member="Werdla Dardalab"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Anija Ordo"] [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Talise Skirata"] [member="Xander Carrick"] [member="Ijaat Akun"] [member="Kad Kando"]

Allies: [member="Anija Ordo"] [member="Strider Garon"][member="Werdla Dardalab"] [member="Anastasia Rade"][member="Talise Skirata"][member="Aedan Miles"][member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"][member="Corrik Rade"]
Objective: Killing Pirates aka Hostiles
...the Drop Pod came down out of the sky like a meteor headed towards the earth. A Thunder crack was heard as it breached the atmosphere at subsonic speeds and hurtled towards the mass of dirt, rock and earth below for an imminant impact. The Drop Pod made land within moments, its impact throwing debris several yards into the sky and creating a shockwave that pushed out from the epicenter, leaving a crater in its wake that was several dozen feet in diameter. Only the last second ignition of thrusters to slow the descent of the Drop Pod ensured that it, too, was not rendered into a meaningless piece of debris and scrap metal on the surface of Aetan II. Within moments ramps, numbering four in total, dropped on all sides of the pod releasing the payload into the open...

...immediately after the ramps came down blaster fire erupted from the confines of the pod still obscured by a cloud of debris picked up by the latter. Pirates had begun to gather outside the Mines in the Pit to stage a counterattack against those who'd ventured inside. That was not going to happen. The Blaster fire cut into the bodies of several lightly armored Pirates ripped through them and leaving them dead on their backs, fronts or whichever way they chose to fall. A Micro Grenade followed creating a small blast radius that sent bodies in all directions. Limbs that were ripped off in the explosion were likewise sent flying as they were torn away from bodies. Screams of the injured and dying filled what was becoming a killing field...

...the Warrior strode out of the Drop Pod driven by an urge to wash his Beskar'gam in the blood of his enemies and take advantage of this momentary pleasure he so rarely got to indulge in anymore. He'd promised Anija Ordo that he would support her when she came to Aetan II, promise kept. Return fire ricocheted off his Beskar'gam, a few shots made him stumble a pace, then Garrus responded by lifting his arm, Micro Grenade Launcher integrated into his armor, and firing into another crowd of pirates. They were displaced from the ground the same as their limbs were displaced from their bodies as an explosion rocked the area. Marching ahead Garrus knew only war at this time and he answered its call with a deadly enthusiasm and silent vigilance...

...as he moved off the ramp of the Drop Pod a Pirate, his legs trapped and crushed beneath the ramp, reached for Garrus. The Warrior would respond by placing a heavily armored boot on the mans head and pressing downwards until he heard a sickening crack; then he moved on without a moments hesitation. The Blaster Rifle he carried was raised again and he fired into the closest target until the man dropped...

Allies: [member="Xander Carrick"] Strider Garon

Ijaat strode forward behind Xander, smiling as the face plate of his helmet hissed open, revealing a beaming face with sweat streaming down it. Raising a hand, Ijaat dropped the hammer on his shoulder and strode forward with the massive beskar tower shield still clamped to his off-arm and half raised in case anyone decided to take a pot shot at him as he crunched forward. The joints of his armor whined and hummed with reserved servos and repulsors suddenly freed as he struggled to keep up a bit.

"I am not old, and I smell a damn sight better than a fart boy"

All the same, the smile remained on his face as he clenched his fists in anticipation of the next battle. There was quite a bit of fun to be had in this new suit.

People close: [member="Talise Skirata"], [member="Gilamar Skirata"], [member="Ijaat Akun"],

I smiled as I could see the suit opening up in the helmet. Most of it was just pure awesome. I was not surprised by the sheer fact that he needed an exoskeleton with this. Considering it would be mighty heavy, as well as cumbersome, I am sure that if he wanted to, he could pick up a goddamned tank and throw it. I shook my head as he almost spat words at me. Coming back at me with a comment, I decided to take one last crack at him.

"At least I am not compensating for something with large armor."

Before he could say anything. I started running. And oh hell did I run. Not because I wanted to race the man, no. I didn't want to be thrown across the room for making such a comment. about his.... manhood. I almost cackled as I ran past pirates. Wondering why I was running. Only soon would they see the tank of a man either coming after me, or shooting at me with his damn cannon on his shoulder. Or just use his hammer and charge after me.

As I made my way past, I bashed a few peoples heads in, and clotheslined a few as well. Stopping and turning around to see if the old fart was following me.

"He's gonna get me for that later."

Objective: Kill pirates

Checking the Hallway intersection and smirking at the sight of more pirates getting ready to fight. There weapons were getting more advance the further in Kezeroths team traveled, the pounding force of various blasters was getting annoying to take on in a straight forward manner. Staring at his enemies and walking slower he shouted " Lay down your Weapons and We will give you a..." *Boom* A small explosion made contact with the Gen'dais chest interrupting his words and any thoughts he had. Charred marks branched from the chest to the neck, His armor saved his life just now. Pirates chuckled, laughed and ceased to fire waiting for the smoke to settle. Kezeroths jaw grew stern and deep growling came from his mouth, Looking up his targeting system flashed before this eyes in his masked HUD and the Shoulder Blaster on his Right shoulder sprang to life.

One specific pirate standing in the open continued to laugh intill a unstable blaster bolt collided with his chest and exploding on contact. Gasping and watching one of their friends fall hard against a wall. In the smoke the sound of a rifle cocking and suddenly banging against a metal plate could be heard. In a dash Kezeroth threw himself forward and extended both of his Phrik wrist blades in two bodies. Two blood soak blades vibrated with screams of those they had struck. Something that large should not be able to move like that!

"MOVE IN AND CRUSH THEM!" The Gen'dai commanded and gazed at those who embraced cowardice and trembled, Blaster fire began again and slowly the soldiers under his command got their fill of battle.

[member="Aedan Miles"]
[member="Xander Carrick"]
[member="Garrus Garon"]
[member="Strider Garon"]

Objective: Secure the Mining Facility, Identify rogue squad (Kezeroth)

As the five pirates fell to either suppressive fire, or in most cases the attacks of her squadmates, La pressed on. At the next intersection, [member="Strider Garon"]s droid brought back an interesting feed. Dead pirates one way, and a massive figure plus others advancing on yet more pirates.

"Sir, unidentified units, advise?"

All right, so the original instructions had been to use lethal force only on those who attacked but.. La was wary about turning her back on anything that could conceivably be a threat, and the hulking figure of [member="Kazeroth the Malevolent"] plus his men definitely qualified. Besides, it was certainly not unheard of for individual crews to turn on each other when things went south, La should know, she'd dabbled in piracy herself now and again. You didn't trust anyone outside your own crew, and sometimes not even them.

While La had been happy to be on point during their aggressive advancement, these were not the sorts of calls she was used to making,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom