Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Taking some time away.

I'm sorry to have to do this but I'm going to need to take a break away from Chaos for a while.

Life has been pretty hectic lately and I've been finding less time and energy to write than I used. My degree in Social Work is also picking up again and I have full-time placement this year in the workforce, plus assignments coming out of my ears. In the past, a lot of my spare time even at University was spent posting on the board and while I regret nothing, I do need to refocus and concentrate on my workload. I feel like I've been falling behind in my IRL so it's become not only a concern with my muse but also having to prioritize my real-life obligations and goals.

Unfortunately, this will affect a good number of people and groups that I've been writing with:
I love Chaos, the Community has been awesome and I do intend on returning. For the time being this is just about putting me and my life first ahead of what has otherwise felt like the pressure of disappointing people with my lack of availability/energy/muse. I've jumped into several factions with the hope of really smashing out some good ideas and contributing to them like I once did prior to the last year.

You should all know that I have nothing but the highest of regards for those I've mentioned here and so many others that I haven't tagged as I'm not directly writing with them at the moment. I do hope to see you all again sometime in the near future. I'll still be on discord but I'll be distancing myself from servers for the time being. I feel like I've had one foot out of the door for a while now, and I just need to give myself the space to focus on other things.

If anyone wants to get in touch, you all have my discord. (It's in the sig too, all are welcome).

Look after yourselves in these challenging times, and stay safe Chaos.

Pillar of Education | Inquisitor | General
Slow replies do not bother me! I don't live on here as much as I used to either. I write just a side character in hardly anyone’s fantasy today. However much time lapses between posts is fine by me. Whenever you feel inclined, I look forward to it, WolfMortum WolfMortum ! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom