Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taking a Little Step Back

So, this has been a long time coming. Some of you might recall that I posted a reduced activity notice back in September when work was going through some rough changes. Unfortunately, 6 months later, things haven’t been going as well as I had hoped. As much as I love writing with you all, I’ve been having trouble keeping up with Chaos over the past few months and it’s starting to stress more than it should. At times I feel like I’m not always exactly present when I write or get involved in a big thread. There are a handful of factors going into this, but I’ve decided to make a few lifestyle changes, one of which being that I’d like to spend a little less time in front of my laptop after work.

I’ll be taking a step back from Chaos for a little while. I’ll still be around on Discord/Skype and post to the threads I’ve got going now, albeit slower and maybe a little shorter than usual. I won’t be starting any new threads for at least a few weeks, and I’ll participate in big threads (dominions/skirmishes) as time permits. I’ve also got about a dozen half finished subs on the backburner (which I love writing, shoutout to the FJs/CJs!) so I’ll still be submitting things to the Factory and Codex when I get the energy. Just so you don’t think that I’m ignoring posts while submitting pheromone bombs or something :p

In regards to the TKO/Underground/???, I’ll be around to help out as FA. Granted that my presence isn’t massive, but I’ll still be working with Bryce and the rest of staff behind the scenes :)

Lastly, sorry to everyone that this affects! I know that I’m already not the best at keeping up with posts, but I need to take some time to myself and breathe. I’ll try to tag everyone here that I’m threading with, apologies if I miss anyone!

TL;DR: Here, have some glitter and pay no attention to the fact that I started like 3 threads in the past 24 hours.

giphy.gif

[member="Elpsis Elaris"] [member="Tai Fa"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="John Ash"] [member="Dax Fyre"] [member="Lynn Corerunner"] [member="Sirius Nova"] [member="Haytham Kaze"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Laira Vereen"] [member="Bato Golden"] [member="Leo Vandermolen"] [member="Nami Perl"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Joza Perl"],

Everybody needs a break from time to time! Also a lesser person would think that you not tagging me into your LOA post means I'm not an important part of Joza's storyline, I like to think it just means you'll be posting less to everyone but me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom