Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take 3: Hit Me

We've reached the third installment in this seemingly never ending saga. (Check out part 1 and part 2 if that interests ya.) Of the feedback, mind you. Alina herself is in arc four of her characterness (Though, maybe it's arc 5 and I'm just super lazy about updating her thread list and compiling her xp to see if she leveled up. I'm a dnd nerd don't hate.) But it's been almost 4 months now of her running amok in the galaxy, so I'm as curious as to what people think as ever!

She's changed quite a bit from the uncertain Sith acolyte with no power in the Force. Becoming a Sangnir has opened her to a whole new avenue to use the Force (Yay Anima) and even devour it. For all the random this path has been, it's fit quite nicely for who she is. Now a Sith Knight, she's begun her own powerbase and has settled into her role as one of the few Knights of the Sith Empire. Invasions be crazy, Jedi be crazier, but she's survived them all. Much better than the one on Bastion at least. All limbs intact this time around. She even has her own apprentice! Maybe two, we'll see. I like training.

Oh, and she killed her abusive mom and took the Tremiru family for herself. So that's a win in her book.

So if ya got any feedback on what I can change, what I can add, or if you just wanna pat me on the back post below or toss me a DM! I'm shameless enough to accept back pats though, so don't hesitate on that front.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

1. I'll hit you in our thread once it progresses to that point (if it does).
2. I'll be better placed to add proper feedback then.
3. Pats on the back.

But in all seriousness, what I've read in these recent invasions has been pretty awesome. Unfortunately, I don't know nearly enough about the character yet but hopefully, that will change. What I can say is that you clearly enjoy writing her and it shows in your posts. Your writing seems to have improved as well since (how long ago?) our last thread, not that you ever had trouble in that area.

Glad to see you enjoying yourself man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom