Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TAK & CON

Marik Baldear

M
Corporation Name: Tak & Con
Headquarters: Bastion
Locations:
Warehouses: Bastion, Centares, Telos, Toola, Dubrillion, Tiss’sharl
Operations: Tak & Con was a repair and trade company that operated as a front for the production of weapons and armor for the Coalition, the official facilities allowed them to reaper ships and speeders but they also repaired and produced arms and armor for the resistance and assembled some small ships.
Rationale: Tak & Con was a legitimate, independent company, with affiliations to the Imperium War Lords. After the brake down of the Imperium the company suffered greatly by the Sith Empire for their support of the traitors. This placed a greater wedge between them and the Empire, so when the Coalition was formed from individuals who no longer wanted to live under the tyrant of the Sith Empire, Tac & Con was asked to help and the company obliged.
Tier: 2
Description: Tak & Con is a legitimate repair and trade company with warehouses and workshops all over Sith space and on the border with Mandalorian space. They make reappears to ships and speeder, with the facilities to fabricate or ship-in parts needed for specific jobs.
The company has become a front for Coalition activities. Producing weapons, armor and small ships for the resistance. As well as the warehouses, the Coalition has set up many workshops around sith space to hide and reaper their gear. these workshops are often improvised such as a family making and repairing blasters on and around the dinner table. Or a fighter wing being assembled in a garage.
Tac & Con's trade network allows Coalition tech to be more easily smuggled off world. personal arms and armour would often be hidden by the individual resistance fighter. ships on the other hand would be constructed in parts and then shipped to a Coalition hideout, where the ships would finally be put together.

I believe by "reaper" you mean "repair", which are two separate things.

I'd also like to see expanded discussion of how they hide from the Sith, and perhaps a paragraph dedicated to what exactly the Coalition is. Atop that, no fighter craft would ever be assembled in a garage. Warehouse, maybe, but certainly not a garage.

Marik Baldear

M
ok i think i changed it enough.
i couldn't find a good spot to put a paragraph explaining who the Coalition was so i expanded a paragraph i already had. i hope it is good enough.
i changed the fighter in the garage thing. (added one word)
@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom