Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tahira's Estranged Sister is Here!

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Vulpesen said:
I was raised by fox-people. I've learned how to run from my life. In honesty, I'm more concerned with getting to the prize than getting out with it or getting out at all.
Good luck, kid...

You're going to need all you can get.

Luck? Without luck, I have been found in a several dumpsters scattered around Nar Shadaa. I think I've got that covered. But just in case, I'll wait will I'm at least a knight to start stealing from masters.

Vulpesen said:
Luck? Without luck, I have been found in a several dumpsters scattered around Nar Shadaa. I think I've got that covered. But just in case, I'll wait will I'm at least a knight to start stealing from masters.
Hah! I took the eye of a Jedi Knight and held my own against a Sith Master as an APPRENTICE!
Kitt Solo said:
@[member="Andreas Wintergreen"]

You already threatened me once with that, so really, what do I have to lose Andy?I
I'll ...I'll take your face mask!

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]
My powers of cooking an amazing pie?!

And yeah, my sister is mean. I think there's like, a group, kinda like AA for all those Tahira mussed-up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom