Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tagging People?

Sorry to post so quickly again, but I’ve noticed in all the RPs I’ve been in that people are able to list / tag people they are role playing with. And I’ve looked over all the controls and the like for how to do it. How do I do it? Thanks. =]

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
[member="Dat1CanadianGuy"]

Hey there! There are a variety of ways this can be achieved.

First method is simply typing @ followed by characters name, i.e.

@Member
Second method is just as straight forward. If you're already in a topic with someone, you can simply click the @mention below their rank tags.

76c94cb0818eb28b358e0326a373e620.gif

Third method is to write the following:

[Member="Runi Verin"]
Important to note that this last method doesn't always notify people, however. It is better served for tagging people in biography posts, codex subs, etc etc.

Also clicking the "@ MENTION" listed in blue under someone's avatar image, will write their names in tag format for you, in the "reply to this topic" text field. Some names, even when typed correctly still have issues of not tagging properly, and to click the @ mention assures they won't fail.

[member="Dat1CanadianGuy"]

And I find that a font that uses curved asterisks is certain to fail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom