Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taeam Tasbira Fateria

"It's not so much that I mind formality, but there isn't much need for it."

Ra would be present at something if there was a need for it. Not everything was formal though. Like the auction they had met at. While semi-formal, she could still dress in her business clothes there.

"Of course. Take the time you need. Besides an update on things from my end, was there anything else for this meeting?"

Communication ​such as this could have been taken care of through messages. In her mind, there was another reason for his request. What it was, she didn't take a guess at.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

Darben put his hands clasped upon the counter as she asked what else to this meeting was to be done. And there was something that came to mind. "There is something else, yes. A...well you could call it an invitation. It could earn you more. While you do some stuff for my store, yes, what would you say to helping the CSA as a whole? You said you have a fleet, yes? A merchant fleet? You and your fleet would be paid well for helping expand our trade. I am just one man, with a few under my wing."

It was an opportunity just sitting there for the both of them to do. It would help both of them surely, and the CSA as a whole as well. Both had contacts, they could share them to help each other.

Her question asked, she didn't wait long before he answered. It may or may not have been why he called her to visit, but she listened to what he had to say. Money wasn't that much of a concern for her, so as he offered that, it was one the more less important benefits for her.

"Correct. Last visit I showed you my smaller ships. There are ships more than twice that size I also use for trade. Those I save for larger transactions obviously."

The offer was something ​she would certainly consider.

"You are Minister of Trade? How many are under you and what do they do for you?"

[member="Darben Skirae"]

Darben was rather surprised to hear that, indeed. larger ships? That could help out somewhat. And every little bit would help them both. He nodded, he indeed had people under him. A lot of people, but sometimes he worked himself. They did their things, he helped manage here and there. Though sometimes he wondered if he was up to it. He was a merchant. Being Minister was pretty high up, managing things more than a store. More than a small chain. The more help he could get...

"Yes, a lot of people do. Sometimes I wonder how I even manage so many. I'm a merchant." Darben tapped his fingers along the counter top, looking to Ra. "Most of the time they find who I can arrange deals with, do small time deals if I can't. Manage what trade comes in and out. I handle the big things, the big deals."

She could almost sense the surprise from Darben when she mentioned she had larger ships to use. Moving beyond them, he answered her question on the people under him. In a way, it is what she was. Somebody that worked under him. After having been lead of a fleet of ships and working under various governments, it was almost as if Darben played a similar role with Commenor.

"You're the merchant and I'm the one that goes out to the people. I lead the fleet that makes it around to your contacts. Really it works well this way."

What they had going was small time dealing, his offer would extend her ability to work on a larger scale.

"I will think about your offer. Something like this shouldn't be done on the spur of the moment."

[member="Darben Skirae"]

Darben Skirae nodded, as he understood that @Ra'a'mah got the point he was trying to make. "Of course, give it some time. Once you have your answer, I shall be here" he answered back to her. He kept his hand against the counter, his fingers rhythmically tapping atop it. He was beginning to feel that this meeting was coming to it's end. "So...how has life been? Been treating you well?"

[member="Darben Skirae"] @Ra'a'mah

Stardust was just barely arriving home. Even if she chose to now live with darben she still had a lot of responsibilities to attend to...and with the council worried about the state of the galaxy they wanted her constant approval for many things and different trading agreements...arriving at the store she got off her speeder bike as she stretched glad to finally be back home to her love

She came to the door and opened it, she started for the stairs and stopped smirking, she came up to them as she crossed her arms

well a surprise to see you sis how have things been?

Much like Darben, Ra was starting to feel the meeting was at about an end. That is until Star came into the room.

"This is a surprise Star. Things have been great. You know about the life of a merchant. Been working a bit here with Darben to get his goods out of CSA territory and more well known in the galaxy. What are you doing here?"

She had met Darben through Star in a way at the auction she had dragged her sister to. Her attention had turned from Darben to her sister now though. The meeting had essentially come to an end.

[member="Stardust Bloodstone"] [member="Darben Skirae"]

Darben heard [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] come in. Then he recalled, cause Star had told him once. They were sisters. And he felt a slight blush as @Ra'a'mah asked what Star was presently doing here. "W-Well there's...Star?" he asked, turning his head to her. He wasn't sure if it was his place to tell Ra, as she and Star were the sisters. Plus, he had suddenly grown nervous. He didn't want to say the wrong things in case.

@Ra'a'mah [member="Darben Skirae"]

Stardust sat some stuff down, she came over to the group as she looked to darben and smiled before turning towards ra. Who would of ever known that her being dragged somewhere would set in motion all of this

well sister, after that auction renla, who is my daughter now, asked me for help...darben was having issue. I ended up getting pretty close with him and we helped one another out....heh we both ended up just falling for each other

She paused to let that set in, moving over to darben as she gently put a hand on his shoulders she smiled down to him and looked back to her sister, wondering if this next part was a surprise

we got engaged nearly a week ago I'd say...we found out that well, I am pregnant, and I guess darben eas just waiting but hahaha force had other plans

Seeing the sudden blush on Darben's face, her eyes narrowed until she heard what Star had to say. At that point, the first real emotion would crack through that business façade and they would probably be the first Darben ever saw from her.

"Congratulations, both of you. No, all four of you? Renla, Darben, Star and your child. Now are you getting married before or after the child is born?"

A wedding was going to planned and Ra needed to know when so she could help get the supplies for it.

"We're not just going to be business partners Darben. We will be family."

Darben Skirae watched as Ra made a congratulations. He smiled back, then she asked a question. "Uh..." He looked to Star. He had proposed, yes. But this, he had not really thought on. One could say, he was a most unprepared fiance, an unprepared lover. "Before" he said, nodding to [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] as if he knew she would agree on it.

"Guess so then" he answered back with a hearty chuckle to @Ra'a'mah's statement. "We haven't told anyone yet about the engagement, we just haven't...worked up the courage."

She had to look at him, she regretted that she actually didn't plan that far out at all...she glamced ti ra lettimg darben speaking as she nodded and gave a smile to her sister

yes before, even if I have a nice big baby bump going I'll rock that dress hahaha

She smiled and laughed before shaking her head and looking ti ra as she gave a nod

brother in law to the ra'a'mah now that's a honor there eh?

She teased at her sister

She may not be an empathic person, but Ra could read body language. Her question and statement had caught them both by surprise.

"You both have my word I won't tell anybody about the engagement or child. Until you give me permission to. Of course, I'm going to be the one supplying you with your wedding stuff. The clothes are between the two of you, I mean the other stuff. With my connections, I will hook the wedding up with some serious goods."

Giving them a wink, this​ was something she put as much effort into as she could.

Darben felt his heart held high by hopes. "Y-You want to help with the wedding?" This business deal just went to becoming a wedding planner, and he had no idea how...and he also did not mind one bit. "I guess I would not mind. Would you, Star?" he asked to [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]. @Ra'a'mah was her sister after all, so it was up to Stardust in his mind. Though he had already guessed that Star would let Ra help.

Stardust nodded her head gently, she couldnt think of anyone better to help with the wedding

I wouldn't mind one bit, having my sister help supply the wedding I know the stuff I'm is safe and top quality

She smiled, a bright smile as she looked to her sister

If there was a sort of look that would indicate disbelief, Darben got one from Ra at his stated question.

"Yes, I want to help. I'm not a planning, but a supplier. The details will need to be figured out between you two. Just let me know when you've got that set and I'll provide what you'll need for the reception."

It was stated plain and to the point, but it was how Ra was at times.

"That is very true Star. No harm in anything I get for the two of you...or how many will be in the wedding party?"

Darben Skirae was glad to hear that she wanted to help them out. It was a massive relief to him, that they would be getting such help. And from a friend, and a soon to be sister to him. Well, sister-in-law as well as business partner. "Thank you Ra...really, thank you. It would help so much for your hep to us" he said back to @Ra'a'mah.

He looked to [member="Stardust Bloodstone"], who had a bright smile upon her face. She looked very happy. "We..have yet to decide on that" he said, though he thought they would have friends come by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom