Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taboon Dominion (OOC)

[member="CT-3817"]

Welcome to the republic trooper!

I am a Dominion addict, so I could not resist.
You could be one of the first to be freed in this story. It does not even have to be finished for you to get out of there.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/72760-what-is-found-in-the-smeltwaters-dominion-for-taboon/

But, with the help of [member="Krenis Skirata"] and [member="oddball"] [member="Ali Hadrix"] [member="Commander Lusk"] [member="Jaccer Ramirez"] we could get it off the ground and hopefully draw some interest for a few posts from senators or jedi as well :cool:

CT-3817

C
Hmmm interesting, time to add a little bit in my bio but it is fine. My cryo chamber being stolen by a Hutt during the empires reign would be interesting.

[member="Weiss"]

CT-3817 said:
Hmmm interesting, time to add a little bit in my bio but it is fine. My cryo chamber being stolen by a Hutt during the empires reign would be interesting.

[member="Weiss"]
Awesome!
And since I wrote in an entire batallion being frozen in there, it could be a dev thread for your unit (if you want one).
I also throwed in the dreadnought ship if any fleeter *cough* [member="Ali Hadrix"] *cough* would be interested.

The rest is up to the troopers! And possibly a senator or two...

[member="CT-3817"]

Hey,

The dom has started and sooner or later we will have all cryo freezers opened.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/72760-what-is-found-in-the-smeltwaters-gr-dominion-for-taboon/
But you know. In case you are bored you could RP that a missile or something caused internal damage yo the facility computer managing your freezer. And this your freeze would start to "melt" you in the midst of it all. Could be a fun thing, maybe.

Your call, just a thought I had.
Cheers!

[member="CT-3817"]

I dont know if you are following the thread but the cryo freezers are being heated by [member="CT-504"] and [member="DS-772"]
LINK

Weiss has gone down though. A freakin misile blew up the floor he was using... (some medic support/extraction would be nice...)

Lets see some clone trooper action! :devil:

CT-3817

C
[member="Weiss"]

CT-3817 already escaped from his chamber earlier in the dominion. He has been running away from the droids since he is un armed and un armored. I will work on a post later

Travot Ravenna said:
I'll shortly be entering this in power armor as part of a development thread. If anyone is interested in helping with this (by hammering a bunch of Hutt Mercenaries on Enforcer One), please let me know.
Thats a good place to dev the armor! Maybe you can go in and rescue my sorry *beep*?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom