Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Systems Online: False Awakenings

An RP idea that has been rolling around in my head for quite some time has finally gotten to the point where I would like to do something about it.

The most basic premise is that the thread will be akin to the Matrix.

Long answer:
Volunteers will enter into a supposed experiment on short term stasis and effects on the brain systems. With an implant that is supposedly to keep track of mental faculties and ensure that the brain continues running throughout the experiment, the volunteers are then placed in a minor stasis and the implants then trick the brains of the volunteers into believing that they have been left in stasis much longer and awaken to find the facility being disassembled by pirates or scavengers, the meat of the thread follows the characters as they attempt to come to terms with what has supposedly happened. Then some form of disturbance in the real world will give those volunteers a feeling that not everything is as it seems. At some point thereafter the team is then brought out of the experiment.

Just the basic idea and wanted to see if anyone would be interested. Ultimatum would be conducting the test and ensuring that nothing untoward happens to any of the participants.

Well that is two definites so far: [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Arisa Yune"]

And one maybe: [member="Darth Abyss"]

[member="HK-36"] is welcome as well, should be easier than what I have planned for the organic kind

Thank you Abyss for the recommendation on tech, I have something in the Factory to be looked over. Once it is approved I will be able to start this. Everyone is welcome to join and I hope that this thread will be a fun experience for all involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom