Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Symphony of Steel [The Iron Empire's Rebellion of the One Sith controlled Csilla]

Aster stared at the sassy droid dumbfounded. This so-called Iron Lord Protector of the Omega Protectorate's seemed rather odd and a little off to her.

"My dominate arm is injured from firing a rifle so I'm not sure if I can cover you," Aster finally replied as the droid put fallen soldier's armoured chest plate on her. "This stunner should be enough," she said as she waved away the rifle and increased the setting of her weapon.

"By the power vested in me through the beings of Abregado system, I hereby make you a Greycloak, protectors of the people and my honor guard."

Greycloak? Aster frowned. This droid seemed very different to the ones she had been accustomed to.

"I'm no Greycloak. I'm Aster Rose Baelor of the Iron Empire, niece to the Emperor," she replied. "You may call me Lady Baelor," Aster retorted as the droid jammed a table cloth into the chest plate.

"Tell me, do you sing? Your answer does not really matter, there will be singing anyway, a song from Corellian farmlands." The droid asked and answered its own question before she was able to reply and began to bellow out the verses of its song and commenced its assault on the Sith. "Out here in the fields, I farm for my meals, I put my back into my living! I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right, I don't need to be a hero!"

Although Aster was grateful to the droid from saving her, she was also exasperated by his quirky personality. "Wolves, if you can hear me, I am in the company of a rather quirky droid," she whispered into her unencrypted comlink and followed the droid.

[member="HK-36"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Aster Rose Baelor"],

To be honest the droid was acting this way only because his Whimsy Protocols kicked in when his facial recognition scan determined Aster to be relatively young and he calculated it would increase her morale and therefore chances of survival.

Either way, when she refused to play along with HK's game of pretend, just before the droid would exit the building and start singing, he would look back at her,

"You have no imagination, do you?"

And then all the combat started to happen, the droid's strong voice was mixed with the cacophony of blasters and slugthrowers being fired,

PEW-PEW-PEW,

"Aaaaaagh"

One of the Sith troops screamed out struck by the blaster bolt reflected back to him from droid's lightsaber,

"Ghhhghg"

Another one collapsed to the ground as his chest was struck by HK's shattergun, armored plates cracking and collapsing within.

"I also have very efficient audioreceptors to hear with!"

The droid quipped to Aster as she complained about his quirky behavior.

EIther way, the Sith troops would be dealt with soon enough, and a couple of dropships would break through atmosphere to land in their vicinity. Their ramps opened and heavily armored Iron Company assault troops with insignias of Omega Pyre and Abregado system on their pauldrons would storm out, setting up a secured landing perimeter, armed with high-caliber Firemane bolt guns and Abregado shatterguns.

HK deactivated his lightsaber and looked back to Rose, motioning with his head towards the troops,

"They are with me."

As couple of armored soldiers came up to the droid to kneel in front of him in a greeting, gesture quickly dismissed by a wave of his mechanical six-fingered hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom