Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Symphony of Steel [The Iron Empire's Rebellion of the One Sith controlled Csilla]

As the One Sith crumbles, the galaxy burns. Refusing to quietly disappear into the shadows, and releasing their tyrannical grip on the core, the Dark Council has called for mass extermination. For the mighty Sith war machine to set its sights on their own realm. A wave of death, and destruction, rolls over the shackled planets of the One Sith empire. The white-clad Stormtroopers raise their blasters on their own people, while lumbering Star Destroyers train their mighty turbolasers on congested settlements. This wanton destruction extends from Togoria to Csilla, a system neighbouring that of the former-One Sith deserters: The Iron Empire.

In days past, the monstrous Sith Lord Darth Vornskr had attempted to punish the people of Csilla for their defiance. That day, eight-hundred million Chiss, guilty and innocent alike, stared down the barrel of the One Sith's blasters. They were to be used as an example, for those who dared to defy the all-powerful Sith Lords. However, it did not come to pass. [member="Isamu Baelor"], the Military Executor of the One Sith's Military, dared to intervene, and halt the Sith Lord's maniacal plan.

With an army riding at his back, the stalwart General demanded that the Sith rescind his orders, and retreat from the sector. If not, another civil war would engulf the Sith, one it would not be able to recover from. That day, the Chiss did not burn. But now the Sith return, with blood-lust in their eyes. While the rest of the galaxy squabbles over the core, it falls on the Iron Empire to repeat the actions of Isamu Baelor, and spare the Chiss from the sword.

OBJECTIVES:

1. Protect the Chiss civilians from the One Sith's Death Squads.

2. Board the One Sith's ships, and sabotage their guns, so they can't bring them to bear on Chiss settlements.

3. During the last years of the Sith occupation of the Chiss Ascendancy the Sith demilitarized the nation, now the Iron Empire has agreed to help rebuild the defenses of the Ascendancy, fortify the systems and reinstall military installations.

4. The location of a secret Sith shipyard within the Ascendancy has been leaked. It's rumoured the One Sith was working on a project that might have resecured their galactic dominance. Find the shipyard, assess the situation and act accordingly.

5. Evacuate the civilians from the planet’s hotspots and onto the Iron Empire’s transport, so the Chiss can take refuge in the Iron Empire’s fleet.

[member="Arrik Terran "]| [member="Aster Rose Baelor"] | [member="Atheus"] | [member="Corvinus Palpatine"] | [member="Darell Irani"] | [member="Fatty"] | [member="Garm Berik"] | [member="Gunther Creed"] | [member="Horus the Blind"] | [member="Isamu Baelor"] | [member="Jane Rivers"] | [member="Jansal Corego"] | [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] | [member="Kami Meran"] | [member="Ket Van-Derveld"] | [member="Kobeon"] | [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"] | [member="Lyle Baelor"] | [member="Moira Skaldi"] | [member="Reaper2707Reincarnated"] | [member="Reinhard Baelor"] | [member="Rezin Chareux"] | [member="Samuel Baelor"] | [member="Songbird"] | [member="Tirdarius"] | [member="Tobias James"] | [member="Vessel of Carnifex"] | [member="Zeradias Mant"] | [member="Zheng-Mei"]

[member="Daegon Vaelaellis"]

The One Sith Empire was dead in the water, she sat down in the a restruant. She had music background, and a steak dinner ready. She liked food on this planet, and then the warning sirens went off, she then turned and used force to crush it, the noise it made waned as she crushed it, after all why ruin the ambiance. People relax it is only the inevitable, she told everyone. Then took her steak knife and began cutting up her steak, is was done to perfection. She had diane source with it, a creamy mushroom sauce, with side of thick cut chips. Next to her was a sith officer, My lord I protest we must resist, this invasion. She looked at him and said Are you a fool, we can not fight on every front, our navy is practically dead. We have not got enough soliders left after, constant warfare, what are we going to resist with? The officer looked at her, and jaw dropped, he looked at her and she could sense he was wondering What sort of defeatist attitude is that. She smiled and said You forget sir, I can read your mind. This attitude is the most important thing about being sith, survival! She paused, and then gave him orders Tell your men, to get to there ships and prepare to depart. I will tell my naval officer, to not fire on them. The man who is coming use to be one of our own, one day we might be able cut deal with him, or need be just cut him down, one day. Today we have two choices, stand and fight a former soldier who is obeying the will of the force, and possibly die. Then again we could welcome him with open arms, and depart as friends. Keeping this area intact, for when we need that friendship again. Now get your men, to stand down and when the iron lords come, send them to me. The planet is already theres, we may as well get a good deal out of it! She then put her fork into the steak, it was cooked to medium rare. She cut it and lifted the meat to her mouth with the fork, as she did the source ran off, and the man gave his troops the order, they where stand down, and allow these people in. He was disgusted at himself for even giving the order, but he knew not to do so would mean she kill him, and then give the order anyway. She beckoned the wine waiter, she was going have bottle of echine red to mark the occasion.

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
Treachery. The One Sith was rife with such infidelities. As the once-mighty empire crumbled, its rats fled. Self-preservation, their only goal. One such, a Sith with the moniker of Darth Banshee, had beckoned the Iron Empire, with the intention of a deal.

A weathered man, garbed in that of the average Csilla citizen, stepped through the restaurant's doors. His eyes briefly scanned the room, before approaching the Sith Lord's table. His steps were confident, spurred by purpose. Fear did not grip the Iron Empire's agent.

"Darth Banshee." The man said, as he took a seat. "Let's make this quick." He announced, disregarding the lavish food and drink.

The Iron Empire's agent reached into his jacket's breast pocket, his hand clenching an item inside. "Stay calm." He advised, as he produced a packet of cigarettes. "They'll only kill me" He said, as he removed one.

He placed the cigarette between his lips, and lit it. He inhaled a deep breath, his lungs filling with smoke, before blowing it to the side. "What is it of which you are offering?" He asked.

[member="Darth Banshee"]

Objective: Protect the Chiss from One Sith Death Squads
Enemies: One Sith
Allies: [member="Reinhard Baelor"]

Annaliese followed Reinhard, unusually quiet for the irritatingly boisterous woman she was. Her decision to abandon her position as Inquisitor in the One Sith had not been a difficult one for her to make. With the loss of Panatha in the One Sith's cloud of influence, prompting her father's departure from the organization, Reinhard was the only thing that had kept her there. So when he left, she followed.

Life in the Iron Empire was very different from what she was used to, bordering on uncomfortable at first. As someone who had grown up murdering others for fun and doing as she pleased, she had to be on her best behaviour - not just around her beloved, but constantly. As one who bears the Zambrano name - a name that was infamous for violence and debauchery as a result of her infamous father's deeds, she assumed that she was already on a tight rope so she did not want a reason to be exiled or executed.

Protect the people of Csilla from the One Sith Death Squads - that was their objective, a first for the young Zambrano bastard and something that felt almost against her nature, but she had to change for Reinhard and prove to him that she could defy the blood-thirsty reputation one would usually associate with the Zambranos for him, as evidence of the strong feelings she held towards him. Her reputation of cruelty and monstrosity was a thing of the past; she just had to prove it.

Allies: Iron Empire
Objective: Board the One Sith's ships, and sabotage their guns, so they can't bring them to bear on Chiss settlements.

Vaulkhar stood silently aboard the unmarked and unnamed gunship of which currently sat aboard a small strip of land, dedicated for basic speeder parking. The gunship was brought there by himself in order to begin his simple task. After emptying the small parking area of speeders and people he began to use it as a forward outpost for his mission; boarding a One Sith ship and begin the sabotage. As much as he wanted to be on the front lines, downright slaughtering the One Sith, he opted instead to board their ships as he was someone more than capable in doing so. With both the stealth unit built into his armor, he was also capable of masking himself within the Force. And considering they will be up against Force Users, the ex-One Sith Assassin and conquering warrior was likely the best option to bring ruin to the frigates above.

Turning away from the datapad detailing his mission, Vaulkhar strode towards the cockpit and looked upward. Floating through the skies above, the Star Destroyer Abandon All Hope was in his sights. He remembered the ship well, as it was the personal vessel he served aboard during the invasion of Contruum years earlier. He found it quite funny the first vessel he ever served aboard would be the first vessel to feel his wraith. It was poetic irony, something he enjoyed greatly. With a grin, he turned away from the cockpit and moved back towards the communications array within the gunship, where the datapad was located. Fiddling with the controls momentarily, he connected to an open line within the Iron Empire.

"Molech here," Vaulkhar allowed the call sign to sit uncomfortably across the frequencies. Any past One Sith members may remember the title, as it was his alias when serving and slaughtering in the name of the One Sith. "I have made the necessary preparation to begin my objective. Considering this is my debut mission for this Empire, I shall do as ordered. My squadron will be accompanying me in the dismantling of One Sith guns in the sky."

Vaulkhar turned around and raised a hand, pointing upward before closing it into a fist. The pilot nodded and activated the gunships engine. It began it's ascent into the sky, moving towards the ill-fated destroyed.

Kat'Lariah Syphex

Don't. Even. Think about it.
Kat kicked hard on the crates lid. A loud crash echoed through the halls of the ship. From inside the crate, Kat stopped and listened for footsteps. A minute passed. Crash. A second kikc slightly moved the lid, allowing a sliver of light into the cramped dark space. Squinting her eyes at the light, Kat gave the lid one last powerful kick. The lid flew from its place on the crate, slamming against the wall on the far side of the hall. Slowly poking her head out of the crate, Kat looks around, seeing no one. I'm a smuggler...I'm supposed to be smuggling goods not myself...Kat thought to herself, never again.

Pulling herself from the cramped space, Kat stretched her muscles, lithely teisting her body, various joints popping as she did so. Drawing her blaster pistol she began to take careful steps down the hall. She had left her carbine back on the Event Horizon, there was no way she'd be able to fit herself and another blaster into the tiny space. She felt exposed, having only a pistol and the clothes that she wore as her only form of protection. Either way she was happy to stretch her legs.

Kat had an odd sensationin the back of her mind. As if something was going to go wrong. Suddenly more alert her eyes darted to and fro, looking for any sign of movement. Turning the corner she found the source of the feeling. What seemed to be a small patrol returning from their shift stood in front of her, returning to their barracks. Raising her blaster Kat fired at them, striking one in the shoulder, and another in the leg. Turning she sprinted down another hallway, the One Sith troopers on her tail.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

The resignation was openly visible in Abyss expression, after the last Knight of the one sith had been informed that yet another enemy had arrived to rip another world from the flesh of the dieing empire. His mask resting in his hand, the yellow glow of his eyes less intense than normally, the sith turned to the commanding officer of what was left of the one sith intelligence. The voice from his mouth was slightly shaking, as he used all his focus to keep himself from falling into a berserker rage, and making a rushed and illogical decision.

"You remember what we talked about?"

The officer looked at the sith knight, his expression telling a story of defeat and disappointment, yet there was no reaction, no resistants to the command of the man who was by now second in command of the whole one sith forces.

"Operation Knightfall, Lord Abyss?"

His expression turning even darker, the sith just gave the man a simple nod, before he walked to the shuttle that was waiting for him.

Csilla, House Palace

Abyss watched as the monument of Csillias capital burned. And inside many Chiss unlucky enough to be close burned with it.

"Officer. It is time."

The man gave Abyss the same look he gave him before, knowing that this would be the last time he would ever accept a command from the infamous sith knight and war hero.

"As you command my Lord."

The one sith fleet was to scattered to be effectively used for orbital strikes and combat at this point. At first he thought that this would stop any attempt to burn the world to its ground. Then he remembered kuat and a idea formed in his mind, a idea that would mark the end of his path, the end of the fight he had fought longer than anyone else. Csillias space only had been guarded by several small ships and starfighters. As operation Knightfall began, all One Sith ships in orbit changed into autopilot, against the wills of those on them. The war was over but he would let rain down fire one last time.

Objective: Protect & Serve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij59zbvuHZM

What was it to serve? What did honor mean when it's distributed and molested by the prostitution of one's labor? Time and time again Darth Eversor had given his service and time to the Sith in their multiple facets, their facades that break away and reveal a disgusting truth. There was no honor among thieves, these fiends that prowl and rob life to sate their own weakening frame. They were starved, like a once mighty beast that can no loner sustain itself in the open of the wilds. But yet here it was, trying to strike from the shadows and growl as if it still had any means of intimidation.
There was no reason to fear anymore, no reason to give way to the petty nature of a dying cause. It was time that the One Sith learned their place as not the agony among the stars, but the death of a flame that shall leave them lost and forgotten, buried underneath their own hubris and failures. A new leaf was to be turned, a new beginning upon a horizon where something greater can come.
It was time for the truth to come out like a freshly opened wound. It was time for the One Sith to see their own blood be shed.
But it was somewhat funny, this predicament. Was Darth Eversor truly protecting a civilization? After everything and the number of corpses added under his belt, he still looked on to a different path. Could the sins of his past truly be washed away? Or had the stains of time set in and determined his fate? To dwell on it was another matter for another moment alone, but as of now, the protection of the Chiss people was at stake.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A thin figure adorned in blackened cloaks and robe walked casually among the streets and the One Sith's ranks, observing the cruelty and dehumanized tactics of the Stormtroopers. They were trained well, and much more differently than what Darth Eversor had experienced during his time. But it wouldn't save them.
He watched as the soldiers broke into a home and began to raid it, multiple voices of the Stormtroopers shouting orders blended with the cries of a defenseless family as they begged for it all to end. But why should a Sith care about the well-being of such innocence? These were people that Darth Eversor slaughtered as if it were second-hand nature, what made it different this time?
The will to change.
Following in after the raid party, the sound of a lightsaber igniting broke the cacophony with an electric distortion. An unstable crimson blade dashed the military men apart and across the family's living room. Then there was silence.
The Chiss looked on in awe and horror at the completely blank, dark figure standing before them. Thin and obscured by a blackened helm, almost seeming like a dark spirit. Darth Eversor turned toward the people and simply gave them a curt nod before exiting. He observed the streets before moving on, feeling the presence of multiple life forms converging on his position.
There was no price to being a hero, unless one valued their own life.
For Darth Eversor, there was no life to value.
Only absolution.

[member="Iron Empire NPC"]

She looked at him smoking, it almost made her want a deathstick, almost. She then had the waiter offer him, a glass of echani red wine. She looked at him and then replied, I want nothing more to help you take this world over in orderly fashion, in return I like to have shipyard here. She then took a sip of wine it was divine, no wonder it cost so much. She then continued Then in return for you for letting me have shipyard, my forces will not hinder yours. They shall move on to the capital for redeployment, as we have too much happening to hope to defend this planet from you. My fleet which oh is just coming into orbit, will not engage yours but will defend planet till you have secured it. As well as that, I will give you the security codes to the defence network. So shall we have orderly transition, or do I defend the planet, and let the garrison commander do as he likes?
As she then cut another piece steak off, and put it on her fork. They could both see the garrison commander face, he was fuming she was doing this for personal gain. He was powerless to do anything about it, while he was in front of her, as she kill him before he could anything.

The question was Deal or No Deal

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Csilla, The Unknown Regions.

The icy gallows of wind and snow raged outside the remote citadel. Every once in a while one of the paintings on the wall would shake just a moment, as the very foundations shook because of the storm. It was an interesting observation to make for one Miad'rien'navruno, appointed Aristocra of House Navruno - the dissimilarity between the rage outside and the dispassionate discussion displayed by her companions and associates inside.

"They are all the same to me." One Chiss spoke, his tone level, red eyes devoid of any passion.

The Chiss had ice running through their veins - it was often said. There was little to anything that could truly faze them, and the bits and pieces that did... you would never know.

"One came with promises of defense and protection, then subjugated us for the past decade." Miad'rian'navruno remarked, while studying the snowy peaks outside of the citadel. The first speaker inclined his head in acceptation of the fact.

"Baelor acted with honor and continues to do so." Another one piped up. Sabosen; Law & Order, health. Education. Important pieces of the Chiss society. House Navruno, her house, had taken over the affairs of the military - Nuruodo fallen from grace a long time ago already.

"Quite." Arianna acknowledged, before shrugging. "Gentlemen, it's quite simple from my perspective; this Knight Abyss claims he is giving our freedom back... but it was never his to begin with. He takes liberties,"

A rise of voiced agreement came from a sparing few hold-outs in the corners.

"He has the gall to invite us to our own Palace." A third one spoke up. Inrokini; industrial applications. Again Arianna nodded, patiently and letting each have their own turn.

"We are understood then?"

The Aristocra settled back into her chair and then let them speak some more. In the end, it was quite clear for her which way the wind was blowing, it was simply the matter of having them see it the same way as her.

Isamu Baelor

"Save your threats." The agent remarked. "They'll hold no sway here."

Without pause, the agent crushed the Sith's hopes. "No," He said, emphatically. "Under no circumstances will you, or your kind, be allowed to remain on Csilla."

The agent lent forward, his eyes narrowed. "As you said, the One Sith cannot hope to hold the planet. You, and your soldiers, will not tip the balance."

"You can send these men to their deaths," He said, motioning to the One Sith soldiers. "but it will be for naught. On this day, Csilla will be freed."

The agent lent back, taking another puff of his cigarette. "Or, you can find redemption. Give us the codes, save lives, and be allowed safe passage from the system."

"The choice is yours."

[member="Darth Banshee"]

Bloodied bodies of the Chiss stained the white snow red. The One Sith Death Squads had been merciless in their rampage in the quaint village, innocents were assaulted on the streets, and homes were reduced to rubble. In short, the remnants of the village was a confronting sight to behold.

"Monsters..." was the only word Aster could muster as she entered what was once a peaceful village accompanied by ten of members of the Wolvesglaive. Determined to be of some use in the liberation of Csilla from the tyranny of the One Sith, she had been assigned to assist in the evacuation of a small village in an attempt to keep her out of danger but they had arrived too late to protect the people. Instead, all they could do was find survivors, tend to their wounds, join them in their mourning.

With a sorrowful expression, Aster ordered the Wolvesglaive to spread out and search for survivors rather than crowding around her. The Sith had had their way with the village and surely would not be returning anytime soon - at least she hoped. Her small frame, quivered from shock, fear and anger as she approached a blue woman, a little older than herself and crouched down to cradle the dying woman in her arms. There was nothing Aster could do to save her but at the very least, she hoped she could provide the Chiss some company as she tethered on the brink of death.

The Chiss laboured for breath for a minute or so, her life was slowly fading away but she knew she could not die without letting another know what had happened. They needed to know the truth. "The Sith lie...those so-called leaders," the woman paused and coughed up blood, interrupting her own words. "Lies, puppets...They want...destroy everything...This must be known..." she finished as the light left her eyes and she breathed her last.

Darth Osano

D
[member="Iron Empire NPC"] | [member="Darth Banshee"]

Pollux had been instructed to neutralize Csilla's defense grid. There were two ways to do this. One was to send a team of trained Guavian commandos into the One Sith's primary operations center on this planet and slice into it themselves. This, however, might be time consuming and ultimately compromise the operation. The second option was to identify an official who knew the codes, such as the garrison commander, and extract them from him through methods best left undescribed. Then to transmit those codes to the trained Guavian commandos and have them use it to shut it down, paving the way for a relatively decisive victory for the Iron Empire. Normally, that would have also been a time consuming task. But in this particular instance, the garrison commander was not where he should have been during a planetary invasion.

He was in a four star restaurant with a refreshingly minimalist security detail.

A speeder truck ground to a halt outside the front of the restaurant. Unassuming from the outside, but behind the tinted windows were Pollux, several heavily armed Guavian Enforcers, and a host of listening equipment. Its sister, contents identical save for the Givin, had pulled up around back. As it happened, the Iron agent at the negotiating table was wearing a wire. Whether it was knowingly or not, Pollux could not remember. It was not especially relevant. Either the One Sith would surrender in short order and Pollux's job would be forfeit, or the One Sith would refuse and Pollux would go get the codes... Manually. And the only person who would want that would be Pollux, because then he could haggle for an even larger paycheck. Especially if he had to rescue the agent inside.

[member="Iron Empire NPC"] [member="Pollux"]

She listened to agent, he should took the deal. She did not care, about the lives of the garrison, she did care about losing face. Especially in front of garrison commander who had slight smile on his face, as the agent gave her his options. She then reached out with the force, and began to crush him, and not around the throat, her aim was lower, much lower. As she did she turned to garrison commander, and gave him his order Fight back I will not be insulted like this.

He then gave the order to resist the Iron Empire forces, there would be no death squads. As all forces would be directed at them, and them alone. They just started a resistance over the intransigence, over her having a shipyard on the planet. She may as well resist now, as there was nothing on the planet for her.

She then looked at him as the force crush would hit him......

"There are no survivors," a member of the Wolvesglaive informed Aster mournfully. The Death Squad had been merciless in their assault against the village and indiscriminate in their attacks. Men, women, children. The young, the elderly. Those who weren't already dead were so close to it that any attempt to save them would have been a wasted effort. How barbaric.

"Bury the bodies," Aster ordered as she closed the eyes of the dead Chiss, the body still warm but limp and lifeless in her arms. Although there was nothing she could have done to save the woman, she did not regret her trip to the village. Death is a scary thing and even worse when alone with no one to hear your final words. Grief welled up in her and tears trickled from her eyes as she gently lay the woman down. She knew the Sith was terrible but never saw the full extent of their monstrosity until now and now, for the first time, she understood her uncle's hatred for the Sith.

A piercing scream escaped from her lips as she pounded her hand, balled up into a fist onto the ground. It's not fair, she thought as her tears turned to sobs and sobs to wails. It's not fair.

After 15 minutes of uncontrollable crying, Aster finally stood up, her eyes red, her dress muddied, and her hair dishevelled. "Once all the bodies have been buried, we will leave for the next village. We couldn't do anything here but, perhaps we might be able to prevent the next from suffering the same fate," she announced before joining the Wolvesglaive in burying the villagers.

Isamu Baelor

The Iron Agent lurched backwards, and lobbed a small object towards the Sith. He turned his head, his eyes closed. A blinding light enveloped the room. A diversion. He kicked-off the table, his chair toppled over. The agent rolled through, and came to rest on one knee. His eyes scanned the room, there was little in the way or cover. Quickly, dived behind an up-turned table, before producing a stun pistol. "Move in!" He ordered, yelling into his wire. The agent leant forward, over the table, and fired upon the Sith soldiers. Stun bolts flew across he restaurant's floor, taking particular aim at the Garrison Commander, and the Sith herself.

[member="Pollux"] [member="Darth Banshee"]

Titan

Enemies: Sith
Objective: Find and destroy One Sith mutnitions depots.

"Fire again." Titan was aboard one of 15 M.A.P. D5 adujudicator's(link in bio) he had joined the Iron Empire after he left the clans on his self-imposed exile, at the moment they were fighting the Sith for Csillia and Titan was determined to help, the Ares war frames would be useful when they were deployed, the massive exo suits would be used to crush the Sith Death squads, but in the meantime, Titan's mobile assault tanks were on their way to one of several mutnitions depots that the Sith possessed, with the purpose of destroying it. Nine of the adujudicator's carried Luxury class tanks outfitted for battle while the other six were holding compacted war frames. It would be chaos, and fun. The Clan Kryze members who had left with him would be in the tanks and frames at the moment readying them for war.

[member="Aster Rose Baelor"][member="Iron Empire NPC"][member="Darth Eversor"]

"Wait...K-KAT!!" the girl yelled through the crate she currently resided, not being able to pry it open from the inside as her companion thundered away from her...and was being followed.

Great, just what we needed this early on.

The frustration got the best of her and her hands fumbled blindly for her hilt, the only armament she had. Finally getting a hold of the object, Ki held the emitter flush against the lid, and activated the brilliant viridian blade. Easily carving a man-sized hole in the side of the container, she returned the deactivated hilt to her belt, and gave the new opening a kick...before tumbling upside down onto the deck.

She sighed before giggling to herself, tail swishing back and forth in delight. Finally getting to her feet, hands patting any dust from her attire, her eyes scanned the vicinity...nothing. Now she needed to find her companion and save her from whatever fate had befallen her.

"Don't start the party without me." Ki breathed as she headed in the direction she heard the party leave.

[member="Kat'Lariah Syphex"]

Darth Osano

D
[member="Iron Empire NPC"] | [member="Darth Banshee"]

Oh.

Well then.

Sitting across from Pollux, the Guavian known only as Eugene slammed a large drum magazine into his CZ-837 light machine gun. Pollux could not see his trusted lieutenant's face, but he did not need to in order to know that the man was smiling. Eugene had a taste for this kind of work- the violent kind. Pollux did too... To a point. Pollux killed mostly out of necessity and infrequently out of convenience. Unfortunately, Pollux was beginning to suspect that Eugene was one of those unfortunate individuals with the poor psychology to derive pleasure from the act. These men were dangerous- no amount of bloodshed would ever be enough for them. The Galaxy, in its sick sense of humor, often gave some of these men and women Force Sensitivity. And so the Sith were born.

Eugene was not Force Sensitive. He was simply a large, human male with an oversized gun filled with explosive bullets.

This was much worse.

It was Eugene's boot that kicked open the door to the restaurant, and his war scream that filled the air as he depressed the trigger of his weapon of choice. For all his brutishness, he maintained some semblance of accuracy. And strict emphasis must be placed on the loose use of the word "accuracy", as in this case it means only to not hit friendly targets, which was limited solely to the wired agent. There were far more Stormtroopers (and an equal amount of Sith Lords) present than agents of the Empire. Statistically speaking, Eugene was more likely to hit Stormtroopers than anything else. Miniature explosions erupted where each bullet impacted, tearing apart unsuspecting Stormtroopers. Those whose innards were not made exnards would likely flee in short order. This whole situation was very demoralizing, as it happened.

Kat'Lariah Syphex

Don't. Even. Think about it.
Kat yelled a string of expletives at the troopers chasing her as she fired behind herself, hoping to avoid being shot herself. Leather wasn't exactly the best defense against blaster bolts. Rounding another corner she saw a few stray crates, much like those that she and [member="Kimiko"] had hid in... Kimiko! Kat suddenly remembered. Cursing herself she could not believe her own stupidity. How had she forgotten her friend in the smuggling crate next to hers? Taking the third right turn in a row she suddenly saw the white haired Hapan Kitusune. Sprinting at full speed, Kat attempted to stop, but her momentum carried her forward, propelling her into the girl. The two suddenly found themselves in a massive pile of red and white hair. "BLAST IT ALL" cried Kat, as she struggled to untangle herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom