Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Sydars.

Designation: Sentient.

Homeworld: Kashyyyk

Language: Sydaron and basic. Sydar words in this language are....

Nor'voak-Who

Lovo-Me.

Bro'rrr-Devour.

Lovach-Greetings.

Hort-Hate.

Zorr'kk-Pain.

Average height of adults: 149.370079 for males and 143.370079 for females.

Skin color: Black or green scales.

Hair color: None.

Breathes: Type-1 oxygen(which I'm pretty sure is the basic one)

Strengths: Incredible strength, skilled hunters.

Weaknesses: Prejudice, most species are prejudice to Sydars due to them known to carry diseases, stubborn, foolish, cocky.

Distinctions: Sydars have quite long talon-like nails. They are usually extremely muscular and have incredibly large shoulders.

Average lifespan: Ninety-five years.

Races: The Novasorns, creatures that are possess green scales and are mostly the species that people have an unfair prejudice against, due to them being known as violent and aggressive creatures. The final species is known as the Borrk and are mostly unknown. They possess dark black scales.

Estimated population: Very low, only about 10,000 Sydars left alive.

Diet: Mostly other sentient creatures. Any kind of meat. Most fruits will severely poison these creatures, resulting in their scales easily being damaged and eventually falling off of their bodies, leaving an extra vulnerable point on there bodies.

Communication: Speaking only.

Culture: The Sydars and raised to be hunters at the age of four years old. Mostly the females would defend the children or cook the male's creatures that they had killed. They are known for being aggressive and quite deadly but also known as stubborn and foolish creatures. The children do not receive much of an education, other than being taught how to speak. Sydars were commonly located in the deep areas of Kashyyyk. Most travelers that were aware of these creatures feared them and mostly kept their distance. The Sydars were raised never to touch any form of weapon other than natural ones, such as their claws. They live in small villages, separated by each tribe. Only four tribes existed in Sydar culture, the first being the Ruppors. The Ruppors is a large tribe who is focused on mistreating other species other than their own. They believe that they are the dominant species and have developed a burning hatred for members of any other sentient species. The only other known tribe were the Porkbrors, a group made mostly of elders who, unlike the Ruppors, were devoted to peace. They had strong beliefs that every species were equal and were quite peaceful, despite them being mistreated.

Technology level: The Sydars are an extremely undeveloped species. They refuse to personally fly a starship, starfighter, or any other method similar to these items. However, they were permitted to board a ship but would be considered a disgrace if they stepped foot into a cockpit or attempted to fly a shuttle. The refuse to use blasters and refuse to wield one. They practically refuse to use any type of modern convince.

General behavior: Just cruel, aggressive, and mostly hateful creatures. Most even take in on brawls with their own species over territory. Most travelers or spacers would be quite upset to encounters the Sydars.

History: The first Sydars were sighted hundreds of years ago, mostly made up of the Novasorns. However, after years of mating and building shelter, the Borrk joined the galaxy. During the first sightings, the Sydars were thought of as just myths and nothing more. However, after hundreds of years, people finally decided to start searching for these beasts. Due to the sudden craze over hunting Sydars, the population eventually almost became extinct. Force to dwell deeper into the jungle, The Sydars worshipped their gods who the Sydars referred to them as "Star Crafters". These gods and goddesses consisted of Grimm, the god of destruction. Vorrr, the goddess of peace, Sorlatch, the god of wealth, and finally Zorrsk, who was the god of hunting. Sydars continued to live off of the land, enjoying the taste of other sentient's blood and eventually creating the tradition of Sendask day, where Sydars would push back into their old territory, attempting to cause a mass slaughter of any sentient species they encounter.

Notable play-characters: None yet.

Intent: Well, I just happened to stop by a store and pick up a copy of the game "Batman Arkam Origins" or something and was quite fond of the version of Killer Croc they had put in the game. So, I decided to attempt to put this species into the forum. However, I'd just like to put in a Reptilian-like species similar to the Killer Croc in the Batman comics, games, whatever. Anyway, thank you for reading!

[member="Mrrew"]

1.) I would usgest using a less populated planet, or a custom planet, but that's just a suggestion.

2.) What form of measurement did you use for average height? Please use meters.

3.) Yes, type I is the basic one, just 'Type I' is good.

4.) Define incredible strength. Wookiee strong? Gorax strong?

5.) You either need a picture, or a lot more on distinctions

6.) Define this 'carries diseases' thing. What kind of diseases? Why?

7.) A lot of what you put in history belongs in Culture, such as the bit about the gods. You also need more in history, you could talk about past wars of the species, major events, the forming of the tribes, the first contact with the Wookiees, etc. Again, just suggestions.

8.) Tag me when you're ready.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

What is the status of this submission? Please let me know if:

1) You intend to continue working on this by making the asked-for edits,

or

2) if you would like this archived either because you have lost interest or would like to work on it at a later date.

In both cases, please tag me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom