Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWRP's Hottest Female Character Contest, 2016 edition!

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
Now I know what you all are thinking..."Where was this last year, Thane?"
Wait, let me try again..."I literally can't even...."
No? One more try, "lolwut"

Ladies and gentlejedi, boys and dells, it's finally here. The moment at least two of you have probably thought about over the past two years. That's right. It's time to finally pull the crown from Dells' trashcan and hand it down to the next victor. Or should I say 'pull from the casket'?...What? Too soon?

Reintroducing the contest above all other contests....who is the hottest female character of SWRP in 2016? Who will be crowned? Who will receive the most votes? When will Thane stop asking these stupid questions?

Alright, so the rules are simple.
1. To qualify to vote, you must have at least a post count of 100. This is only to deter people from creating characters simply for the game.
2. You may vote for as many characters as you would like.
3. Double votes by one account WILL NOT be counted, however you may vote for the same character from different sub accounts.
4. Guys and gals may both participate in voting for the hottest female character.
5. You may vote for your own character if you feel inclined to do so (but please don't be that person :p).
6. Voting ends Thursday August 4th at 10:00PM Eastern Standard Time. No votes submitted after that time will be counted.

Thanks guys, and have fun. Remember this is just a friendly competition. NOW COMMENCE THE VOTING!!

And as always, the winner will receive a special prize from me. ;)

What are you doing here [member="Tahira Solo"] ? The title of the thread is hottest female, not hottest corpse...

Haha, good to see you as well Miss Solo... I have a stack of dishes somewhere...

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
Jonathon Patches said:
Haha, not surprised to see you as the face and leader of this expedition, Mr [member="Thane"] .

That's what I like about you; your consistency.
And here I thought you liked me for my big, throbbing....diagnostic skills.

Tahira Solo said:
[member="Jonathon Patches"][member="Thane"]

My two favorite scoundrels!

But this isn't a vote for you two, obvs.
I missed your posts the most, Tahira! And I mean that for realsies. BFF's, kay?

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
Dells may be dead, but this pic will live on in our hearts forever....
CassidyFreemanShoulderLengthHairstylesICvGtbLOsnPl_zps6f7b8f16.jpg

Shar'tala

Executive Assistant
*Turns on some classy music for the thread* Awww yeah, lets give a big round of applause for all our lovely nominees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2XdmyBtCRQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom