Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWRP Chaos: Signature Challenge!

Voice Of Chaos

In Chaos We Reside
Are you an artsy person? Do you enjoy making signatures? If you do, then we've got the challenge for you!

We're looking for signatures to add to the Voice Of Chaos account, in order to give our posts a little more flair. To this end, we'd like to have some signatures designed by you guys, the members! Every signature that gets submitted here will be added to a rotation of signatures we'll be keeping on this account, plus we'll promote you and your artwork on our Facebook page to all our members, new and old! This is a great way to get your work out there. If it's your first time trying your hand at a signature, no worries! This is a great chance to bust out an image editor like GIMP or Photoshop and make your mark and maybe pick up a new skill or two.

We've got a couple of very simple rules:
  • The signature must include either 'SWRP: Chaos' or 'Voice Of Chaos' in it somewhere. Alternately, if you'd like a picture to make use of, use this one here - it's the same logo you'll find at the top of SWRP.
  • The general content of the signature is up to you, but please keep it tasteful and PG-13.
  • Signatures should be no bigger than 600x300 at total maximum - smaller is preferred, but we'd like to not stretch any tables.
  • One submission per writer.

We look forward to seeing what our talented SWRP artists come up with! Good luck, and happy artsing!

~ The Voice Of Chaos

*​
2zqcwo9.jpg
Well, that was fun.​
*Size adjustable upon request

Wasn't sure I was going to contribute, but in the end, I was in a creative mood, so here's mine:

swrpvoice_zps678e73f2.jpg

Also added an avatar to go with it:

swrpavi_zps49e3c36f.jpg

And, yes, I have reworked the site logo - the existing one just didn't look right to me, so I've retextured it for my offering. Hope you guys like it.

Voice Of Chaos

In Chaos We Reside
Okay guys, just bumping this up; this is an official competition for you all to sink your teeth into!

To those who have already contributed, very nice work! We look forward to wearing them with pride.

@[member='Tirdarius'] @[member='T:N1:LDR']

Voice Of Chaos

In Chaos We Reside
@[member="T:N1:LDR"]

We are currently working on a signature rotator so that we can have them all on show at random intervals. The Avatar was merely an added bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom