Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Swordsman looking for Interaction

I wanna start exploring my swordsman more. Xeno is a half-Nagai who was born a slave and raised as a Sith assassin before turning on his master and setting off on a quest for redemption. He’s sorta just been sitting on the back burner, so I wanna sort of do more with the character. I have a few ideas about what these could be…

Jedi interaction/influence: Eventually, I want him to make his way into the New Jedi Order, but he isn’t there yet. Perhaps a positive interaction with a Jedi may sway him towards that path.

Misunderstanding: Xeno hunts down Sith artifacts to keep them out of the hands of those who would use them for evil. Unfortunately, he can often be mistook for a Sith in the process. Perhaps there is a brief scuffle that occurs due to a lack of communication?

Unmasked: Xeno is critically injured, forcing him to remove his mask, something he doesn’t do because of mysterious reasons. This could be a chance for him to open up to another person, if only a little.

Romantic Subplot: This would be something that would help Xeno begin to develop his empathy, as it’s something he struggles with (being raised by a Sith and all). I can see this being crossed with the unmasking plot as well.

If any of these sound interesting to you, or you have an idea of your own, I’m down to chat below, in a direct message, or over discord (insert_nickname#9979).

ɴᴀɢᴀɪ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ
I'm happy to help with some development. Since Jand is Nagai, there's the potential for him to share/educate Xeno about his culture. There's also the potential for Jand to be involved in the unmasked plot, as the pair face off (due to misunderstanding?), and then lean into Xeno having that follow up positive Jedi experience ( Ichika Masudo Ichika Masudo involvement during/after, maybe?).

I can assist with any specifics, let me know!

I'm happy to help with some development. Since Jand is Nagai, there's the potential for him to share/educate Xeno about his culture. There's also the potential for Jand to be involved in the unmasked plot, as the pair face off (due to misunderstanding?), and then lean into Xeno having that follow up positive Jedi experience ( Ichika Masudo Ichika Masudo involvement during/after, maybe?).

I can assist with any specifics, let me know!
Yeah, I'd be down for any of those. It might be cool to run the misunderstanding plot. Have a quick Nagai v Nagai and then transition into a more positive experience.

Onith here might be an interesting person to meet with Xeno, since she was also an agent of a dark sider in this case the Rakata.

Perhaps she might play well into Misunderstanding section; partially because she can't speak the current language, and because she would be trying to hunt down artifacts or anything else that might teach her more about the history of the galaxy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom