Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Swamps Never Sleep

VVVDHjr.png

ARTIFICER + JEDI
DAGOBAH

Valery Noble Valery Noble

2oBcVl1.png

Dagobah had proven thus far to be quite the surprise for Mishel. The light-sided master walked the temple's grounds heading for the nearby landing pads. She had invited Valery out to the Rimward Jedi Coalition's newest temple for two reasons so that the two masters could get to know each other and second so that they could learn from one another. The last the time two had even met had been long ago on Ossus, then briefly for a moment on Ilum. She paused on her way toward the landing pads for a moment to take in the sights of where she truly was. How it all seemed to come back, full circle. The very planet she was released from the Ren and chose her own path as a servant of the Light. Her only regret was that Shia Kryze Shia Kryze was not here to see this. The brunette felt a pang in her chest at the very thought, with a sigh, she released the thought and continued on her way.

There was a lot, she felt anyway, that Valery could teach her and vice versa. Mishel wore a simple reddish-brown dress with a complimentary sash tied around her waist, there about her lightsaber had been hung with care. She swept loose strands of hair out of her face, tucking them behind her ear. Mishel could see the ship landing and smiled as she closed the distance. Upon approach, "well met Master Noble, welcome to Dagobah. I certainly hope you had a good trip." She extended her hand, "Mishel Kryze, it's a pleasure to see you again, my, you've come a long way since we've last spoken."

Falling into step beside Master Noble.

"Sword of the Jedi, that's the title isn't it?"

"Congratulations." A pause, "forgive me for my belated congratulatory remark. I've not quite spent a lot of time outside of Monastery before a week or so ago."

Last edited:

Dragonsnake_Bog.png

Dagobah
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Lightsaber
Tag: Mishel Mishel

Dagobah.

She had never expected a Jedi Temple to be built on the planet because of its difficult terrain, but she supposed its history made up for it. The Rimward Jedi had set up there, far away from Alliance borders, and so dangerously close to an entirely new threat that had appeared in the outer rim. Remnants of the old Sith Empire, rebuilt and perhaps stronger than before. Valery understood that it was going to mean war in the outer rim, and she wanted to be ready for it.

What order a Jedi belonged never mattered to her — they had to stand together as allies when forces of the Dark Side were looking to destroy and oppress.

Today, she was visiting to take a first step in the right direction. A meeting with a Jedi she had briefly met before, hoping that it would help open the doors for more discussion with the Jedi out here. So after making her way there, she climbed out of the cockpit of her X-wing, shook out her long hair, and tossed the helmet back inside. Mishel was already approaching her, and Valery was swift to turn her way and offer a bow of her head.

"Master Kryze," Valery said before offering the extended hand for a shake. "It's good to see you again. It has indeed been a long time." She chuckled and followed the Jedi Master away from the landing zone.

"It is, but there's of course no need for titles." She was never one to use it herself either. Friends called her Valery, and out of respect and habit, just Master Noble was preferred.

"But I appreciate it." Valery's eyes shifted around, taking in the scenery with curiosity sparkling in her eyes. "How are things out here? For both you and the other Jedi who live here."

VVVDHjr.png

ARTIFICER + JEDI
DAGOBAH

OfD01EH.png

"All seems well enough, so far," added Mishel knowingly as she walked with Master Noble away from the landing zone and toward the temple proper. "Although," continued the brunette, "Dagobah was perhaps the last place I would have thought to place a temple, but here we are." The temple's organic structure, seemingly in harmony with the nature of the swamps - lay before them. Large cathedral-like windows filled with the warm glow of light. "I am glad to see you though, it would do wonders for us to sit, talk, and train."

As they stepped into the temple, she inquired, "I should warn you. I am fairly new to this temple myself, but I am happy to show you around." Mishel was still getting acquainted with her surroundings here, and perhaps more reacquainted with Dagobah itself. It had changed so much from the last time she had ventured here. Hands behind her back resting at ease, the Tygaran raised Jedi once more took in the temple's architecture in awe. "Truly remarkable where the light can grow, isn't it?"

Dragonsnake_Bog.png

Dagobah
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsaber

"It's not the first planet I'd have in mind either, but maybe that just makes it ideal." Too many Temples had been destroyed in the past, so a less likely location might help keep it concealed. The only uncomfortable fact was that it was really close to the Sith in the Outer Rim. If they learned of this Temple, it would not be hard for them to strike.

"I am glad to see you though, it would do wonders for us to sit, talk, and train."

Valery raised a curious eyebrow at first, but quickly chuckled. "Train, huh? Well, I'm usually not opposed to it. Let's first catch up a bit, though." Looking around the Temple, it seemed there was much to learn about it, as well as about the Jedi who called it home. But more importantly to her right now, she wanted to know more about Mishel and what she had been up to.

"This place is... something special. In some ways, it reminds me of New Cov, where my old enclave was built. Just not quite as dangerous and a little more in tune with the Force." She chuckled and turned her fiery gaze back forward. "What is it that called you here of all places?"

VVVDHjr.png

ARTIFICER + JEDI
DAGOBAH

OfD01EH.png

Mishel smiled warmly when Valery chuckled, but agreed, "of course, we have plenty of time to train." Honestly, the Tygaran wanted to make sure her own skills were up to par. Her last outing on Dantooine, was back when the former Empire had been the New Imperial Order, and more of a nuisance than the galactic threat it grew to become. She gestured for her fellow master to follow her, "the gardens should suit our purpose, well." As they walked, Valery spoke, inquiring about what exactly drew Mishel to Dagobah.

"That," began the light-sided master, "is a long story."

The serene nature that surrounded them coupled with the curves and bends of the temple's organic architecture. "It is where my journey as a Jedi began, coincidentally," Mishel smirked as she looked at Valery and then refocused her attention on the path ahead of them. Guiding the pair through the temple's upper wards. "The short of it is, I found freedom from the Knights of Ren, and the ability to chart my own course, here. Long ago, when the crippled Galactic Empire and its older, more sinister neighbor of the day, the First Order invaded and battled the older Galactic Alliance."

The brunette allowed silence to fall between them. Dagobah's deep forest green colors and accented hues sparkled through the warm golden ray of light that bathed the corridors. "I had been until that time, a tool. Nothing more than a weapon to be used on behalf of Seiger Ren and his Imperial cohorts." A soft pause as Mishel held open a door and gestured for Master Noble to step ahead into the gardens. "I had by that time truly gained a sense of self, awakened, so to speak."

"So it was here, I faced down my former brothers and sisters, and was taken subsequently under the wing of Coren Starchaser."

"In a sense, Dagobah is simply coming back home, the long way around."

It was also why she was so partial to the unorthodox methods that the Outer Rim allowed. "New Cov, that's out over on the Corellian Run, isn't it?" A soft smile, "tell me more of it and your time there."

Last edited:

Dragonsnake_Bog.png

Dagobah
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsaber

"The Gardens seems like a good place to start," Valery agreed and while she followed the woman, she listened to the answer to her question about Dagobah. She suspected that most Jedi here came to Dagobah to help people in the outer rim more directly. With the wars that had swept through the core, many believed that the Jedi weren't dedicating enough of their time and resources to the Outer Rim and its continuous struggles.

But there was far more to it for Mishel.

Her return to Dagobah was something akin to coming home, and after her own recent adventures, Valery understood what that felt like. "I understand, and I'm sure that the people out here who need your help will be able to rely on you." She knew these parts better than most, and her own history likely ensured that she'd always be determined to do what she had to do out here.

But her question also quickly led to a question about her own home — New Cov.

"New Cov is where much of my life started. The Jedi Master who later became my Master brought me there as an infant, and it's where I lived and trained for a very long time. After my time in stasis, I found the old Enclave in ruins, but my husband gathered a lot of Jedi to rebuild it several years ago."

"It's like home to me, although my apartment on Coruscant is starting to grow on me as well." She chuckled. "Not because of where it is, but because of who I share my home with." Her family was clearly very important to her, judging by the way she kept smiling.

"I still visit New Cov Regularly though, and I still learn from those jungles. It once scarred my face and shifted my path drastically, and now I try to teach my Padawans there when I can to keep them from making the same mistakes I made." Or at least, as much as she could. Mistakes were a part of being a Padawan, after all.

VVVDHjr.png

ARTIFICER + JEDI
DAGOBAH

OfD01EH.png

"I should hope that I can be relied upon," responded Mishel, although, deep inside she knew plenty of people who might say otherwise. Negative thoughts might have dared to cross her mind. They didn't linger long, the Tygaran knew better than to pay them any mind. The out-of-stasis part caught her off guard, temporarily at least. She smiled softly, what Master didn't want the best for their padawans to stop them from making the same mistakes they did. Padawans, however; were often like children and sometimes rarely listened. It wasn't lost on Mishel that Valery had mentioned a husband, and was likely the matriarch of some great Jedi clan at this point.

Entering the gardens proper, Mishel's hands remained at ease behind her back as she walked beside Valery. "I'm sure there are a great many things my master wishes I hadn't gotten myself into, but alas, I did - and in part, the lessons learned from my mistakes and failures have served me better." That was not to say that Coren didn't pass on her the knowledge necessary to handle herself. "I am glad to hear that you often return to New Cov. It's a luxury not everyone has, I suppose if I had to select a planet to call home. It would most likely be Corellia." All the papers said she was born to Corellian parents, and Coren of course was Corellian so that helped. "I've never really called any particular planet or system home. My home was always wherever I rested, usually in the confines of a ship."

Most of Mishel's early life was obscure, there were blurred memories of Tygara and then nothing. Complete and utter nothingness, it was blank, a void in her mind, if she were to close her eyes and try to recall any memory of her childhood. It was black, the truth of the matter, she had been placed into a bacta tank and subject to the experiments of the First Order. "I know, I said it before," as good as a segue as she was going to get, the brunette continued on, "but I am glad that you're here. I was starting to worry that there might be a rift, forming between the NJO and the RJC." Another brief pause, "which would be quite unfortunate and to the advantage of Sith and Jedi-enemies alike."

Dragonsnake_Bog.png

Dagobah
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsaber

"That makes two of us," Valery said as she thought about her old Master again for a moment. The man had raised her and taught her much of what she knew today. He had been there for her when she struggled, and always supported her when she succeeded in an aspect of her training. Not a day goes by where she doesn't think about him and the impact he had on her life.

On the topic of home, Valery nodded in agreement. "I never considered any place home because of being born there or even being raised there. New Cov felt like home because of the people." She grew up there, so it was only natural that the other Jedi became like brothers and sisters to her.

"These days, home is a little easier to define for me." She chuckled and looked around the gardens. The peacefulness of nature was always soothing to the soul, and in times of war, Valery found herself longing for its serenity a lot more. But after a moment, she looked back at the other Jedi and dipped her head.

"I don't believe there's a rift. I know most Jedi in the RJC, and I think we have very similar mindsets about what needs to be done. But it's also not a relationship that we need to take for granted. That's why I came here — I want to maintain a good relationship. No matter what Order we're a part of, we're all Jedi in the end."

VVVDHjr.png

ARTIFICER + JEDI
DAGOBAH

OfD01EH.png

Mishel smiled in agreement, "I am glad to hear it." A soft pause, as the Jedi took in the serenity that surrounded them here in the temple's gardens. "I have seen too often, the petty squabbles of Jedi and how it has ruined many a great order. Egos, private agendas, power struggles - all such behaviors, unbecoming of most." Not that Mishel ever took herself for the traditional, orthodox Jedi - hardly. T'was part of why she preferred staying in the Outer Rim. Fewer rules, and fewer uptight personalities to contend with out here. No one to dictate how to be a Jedi, rather - one just was, a Jedi. The Tygaran and known orders to rot from the inside out, a result of their own machinations. Others were deliberately gutted such as the event led by Taeli Raaf. More often than not orders died as a result of the former, than the latter.

It took years, for Coruscant to recover, and in a lot of ways it still was. "I'm sure you've been privy to a few of those yourself, both in this life and the past." The Tygaran knew a thing or two about past lives, given her current state. "With the Sith Order lingering so close, I worry greatly for the state of things." Hands still behind her back as they walked about the gardens, her smile began to wane, "the galaxy has grown quiet, almost too quiet and too content with the way things are. Such as it is, I fear something greater is on the rise and I wanted to best prepare by hoping that we could learn from one another."

One did not go to seek war, nor did war seek others out. Things simply were, and as events in galactic history have taught Mishel - the nature of the Force to be balanced and unbalanced again is cyclic. "You are a master of most if not all lightsaber forms, at least - that's what I've heard, is that right?" Inquired the Jedi Master to the other beside her. "I could certainly use the help, while I am not a master of all forms, it would help to have a sparring partner." Then her smile grew again, this time in a more mischievous manner. "I wouldn't want to break old man Coren, he's got plenty of things to worry about lest his old padawan gives him a good show."

"And it would be good to train with you, I should think."

Dragonsnake_Bog.png

Dagobah
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsaber

"I've certainly seen it before, but primarily after my time in stasis." Back in the Old Republic, there were far fewer separate orders, and Enclaves that existed were still tied to the Jedi Order. That had changed, and while it had its advantages, sometimes there was a lot of unnecessary tension as well. A tension that she wasn't going to allow to form between the New Jedi Order and the Rimward Jedi.

Luckily, it helped that her relationship with many Rimward Jedi was strong already — it kept the doors for diplomacy and cooperation open.

Valery's eyes shifted back to Mishel, and she nodded when the Sith Order was mentioned. "Sith are often most dangerous when nobody is worried enough to be actively looking for them. I fear that with the Maw's imminent demise, many will want to linger in the feeling of peace in the core. But it will blind them to the war that's going to ravage through the Outer Rim." As far as Valery was concerned, it was not a matter of if anymore. The Sith Order had already expanded far too much for it.

"So I agree, preparation is key and you're correct," she said with a chuckle. "I was once my Enclave's Battlemaster — a lightsaber instructor, which back then meant a mastery of all forms." Of course, she still had her preferred styles as well, and her typical fighting wasn't overly strict into one form, but she had a lot of knowledge to share either way.

"I'd be happy to help you train."

VVVDHjr.png

ARTIFICER + JEDI
DAGOBAH

OfD01EH.png

Jedi allowed their own egos to intervene, such was tradition, a tradition that had been going on for ages. Master Noble at the very least seemed sincere in her want to ensure that the relationship between the RJC and the NJO remained on good terms. Mishel certainly wanted to be helpful in that regard and keep the two groups' communications open with one another. They walked a little longer around the gardens, Valery agreed with Mishel when it came to the Sith.

While an all-out war felt inevitable, Mishel only hoped that it could be stemmed for quite some time yet. "Linger they will," admitted Mishel, "for it has happened in the past, what with the end of the One Sith, and then this, the tenth Sith Empire wherein Darth Carnifex ruled for many years." A brief pause and then the Jedi Master continued on as they walked the gardens, "it is, so it seems, the cyclic nature of things - an inevitable - as the Force continues to attempt to balance itself."

"Preparation is going to be key, indeed. Not only that, but both of our orders must learn to work together, no matter our past histories." It meant that any personal grievances must be set aside for the greater good. Mishel's smile widened when she heard Valery agree to spar with her. "I welcome the training, and in return, perhaps I can offer you something." The craft that Mishel had learned, wasn't something she so readily felt that she could pass on to someone else.

But, perhaps, with Valery, she could.

"How does a trip to the archives, here on Dagobah, sound?"

Dragonsnake_Bog.png

Dagobah
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsaber

Cyclic.

Valery sighed and could only nod in agreement, "It's how I felt after being recovered from stasis too. Wake up 4000 years later and the Sith are still a huge threat to the Galaxy. That Doesn't mean that all our efforts are pointless, though," she added with a more gentle smile. "There are times of peace, and without people standing up against oppressive forces, the Galaxy would be a much darker place than it is now."

On a more personal level, Valery also had something else to fight for — her friends and especially her family. They always gave her the motivation to keep going, no matter how difficult it got.

"But I agree, and our little meeting is a good starting point for that cooperation. Hopefully, I can meet with some others here again too. It has been a while since I last saw them." She turned to look at Mishel and noticed the growing smile at the mention of the sparring. But it seemed that the woman wanted to offer something in return.

"A trip to the archives, hm? That sounds fine to me. Is there anything specific there you'd like to show me?"

VVVDHjr.png

ARTIFICER + JEDI
DAGOBAH

OfD01EH.png

Leading Valery out of the temple's gardens, Mishel responded with a warm tone, "and I hope that I can meet with more members of your order, seems only fair." The two strode together, side by side down the corridors, and she continued on. "Not so much as the show, but inquire, really, it's been part of my mission these last few years. A bit of why I spent so much time with the Confederacy..." Her voice wavered slightly as she gave a sheepish look.

"Well." A poignant pause. "I really spent time there so I could recuperate, and get something of a paycheck. There weren't exactly many Jedi Orders out that way, and the Knights Obsidian were always something of a strange lot to me." A paycheck from her sister, one that she still received because their mother was absolutely filthy rich. "But," breathing through her teeth with a bit of a smirk, "it has in some ways paid off, I've been able to better learn my craft. I'm sure I've told you, or perhaps you've seen my work."

Mishel was somewhat excited as they neared the archives, "now this particular archive isn't the greatest on the subject I wish to engage in conversation with you about, but it's a start."

"Now, as we go through here," she stepped off to the side to allow Valery to enter first. "I ask you to have some manner of patience, again, I haven't been here long."

Dragonsnake_Bog.png

Dagobah
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsaber

"It seems that everything has worked out for you in the end, then. As it did for me as well." As a Jedi, she felt like she had made an impact on the Galaxy and the people around her, even more so than before her time in stasis. Even the one 'selfish' desire she had in her life — starting a family with someone she loves — is one that was fulfilled. With upcoming plans to expand it, she couldn't be happier.

The two Jedi then reached the archives, and after a quick glance around, Valery turned back to Mishel. "Which subject are you wanting to talk about?" She asked as it wasn't something they had discussed yet. Did these archives contain the same kind of knowledge as the one on Coruscant, or did they have something a little more unique to this stretch of space?

Or perhaps another topic entirely?

"You also don't have to worry about my patience. I wouldn't know where to find anything, so take as much time as you need." she chuckled and stepped passed Mishel to enter the archives first.

VVVDHjr.png

ARTIFICER + JEDI
DAGOBAH

OfD01EH.png

As they entered, Mishel further elaborated, "imbuement, but more precisely working with kyber crystals the likes thereof." The library here was calming as were most Jedi Archives, and Master Noble was correct everything had worked out at least thus far for the Tygaran. Mishel gave a nod to the younglings and padawans as they passed by. A few even gasped at seeing Master Noble, "looks like you have a fan club." The brunette said with a wink and a smile, the Jedi Master couldn't help but chuckle. "I was also hoping, if you were up for it if you might be so inclined as to take a trip with me to Tython. Last I was there, it was merely as a presence within the Force."

Mishel stopped and searched the archives' computers for a moment before continuing on, leading Master Noble toward the section they needed to head toward. The warm light of Dagobah's sun filtered through the transparisteel that surrounded this part of the Temple. The hum of computers and beeps of droids, followed by the whispers of padawans and knights filled the archives. "It is on Tython that I wish to show you a bit of something that I've learned over the years." For etched in the Force were the echoes of the past, and there within can one draw out unique abilities from ordinary crystals to kyber crystals and shards. It was still a learning process for Mishel but she certainly wanted to share her knowledge with a fellow Master before teaching it to padawans.

"I've only really started working with imbuement a few years ago, doing my best to impart it into a bit of metallurgy and electrical work. Refining lightsabers and other light weapons, weapons that fit their warriors better than traditional lightsabers." Mishel paused and turned to Valery, if only just to clarify, "that is to say, fit their fighting style. We both know that not everyone follows one of the traditional forms, I myself use a combination of them to fit the situation at hand."

Soon enough the two had finally come across the small section that Mishel had searched for. "Here we are, and as you can see our archives here have little on the subject." Using a bit of telekinesis, the brunette pulled forth a text from the archives. Opening it up for the two to see, she flipped the pages that showed a diagram of a lightsaber crystal and how it could possibly channel energy into the saber itself.
"Rave Merrill's work, a wonderful Jedi Master, before my time certainly but her work remains and I felt it would be good to share with you."

Dragonsnake_Bog.png

Dagobah
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsaber

"Imbuement? That sounds interesting," Valery said with a sincere smile. She had imbued objects with the Force on occasion, but her applications for it were limited. Learning more about it seemed like a great way to make this trip even more productive. The training she offered in return was welcomed too, of course.

Her eyes were then drawn to a group of younglings, and she blinked when she noticed their reactions. The Jedi at the Coruscant Temple had gotten used to seeing her, so they didn't really have any special reactions. But with her love for kids, she was quick to offer them all a warm smile and wave of her hand. "Seems like it... and Tython?" Valery asked curiously. It hadn't been too long ago that she was there with Cailen Corso Cailen Corso but she wasn't opposed to returning.

Especially not with what Mishel proposed.

"That sounds fascinating. I'm curious to see what exactly on Tython is so special." She chuckled and glanced around the archives as they entered the section that Mishel had been guiding them towards. "Perhaps it's not much, but it's wonderful here." She turned to see what Mishel pulled from the archives and tilted her head.

"These remind me of old schematics I saw back when I assisted the Artisans. I wasn't that good, but it helps to learn more about the weapon you wield, hm?"

VVVDHjr.png

ARTIFICER + JEDI
DAGOBAH

OfD01EH.png

Mishel watched a moment as Valery looked at the material presented to her. The Jedi Master relaxed her shoulders and thought internally about imbuement itself, there was a lot one could do with the Force if they only knew how, the brunette answered Master Noble's lingering question with regards to Tython. "There is a lot there on Tython beyond the trauma of what has happened, and even in that trauma... I want to show you how kyber can be molded in the wake of such things."

"If my studies from Dantooine have proven, it is that even as a presence in the Force, one can have a lasting impact."
Mishel motioned for the pair to walk together, "artisan is a term I've not heard of in a long time. Such things seemed like a luxury when I was a padawan." With a soft sigh as she then confessed, "then again, when I was a padawan there was a war that raged across this galaxy, and traditional training, and studies, were not afforded to me."

The pair walked through the archives, seemingly headed for an exit.

"I suppose it's part of why, I am grateful that a temple such as this exists," said the Tygaran Master with sincerity. Hands at the small of her back as she walked beside Master Noble. "Younglings and padawans so desperately need a safe and secure space in which to grow in the Force."

Dragonsnake_Bog.png

Dagobah
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsaber

"I'd be curious to learn more about it," Valery said with a soft smile. She had learned how to imbue particular objects with the Force, but never something as alive as a Kyber crystal. Let alone on a planet like Tython, which was still recovering from its wounds. Even just the challenge and lessons that could be learned from it made it worth the time and effort. How successful she'd be, or if she'd ever do it again would not matter.

Mishel then motioned for them to start walking again, and continued the conversation. "Sometimes I wonder if there are Jedi who weren't raised in a time of war. But even if there is peace, there aren't that many Jedi anymore with those very specific skill sets. Not enough to teach the new generations."

It's why she was so busy training so many Jedi, ranging from her own Padawans to even Jedi Knights.

"But I agree, having these Temples throughout the Galaxy is helpful. It's why we rebuilt not just the Coruscant Temple, but the one on Ilum and my old Enclave on New Cov as well. For some, they are just easy stops on a long journey, but others consider it their home, and spend a lot of their time learning there."

"Tython was once a place like that for me as well, so I look forward to learning something new there again."

VVVDHjr.png

ARTIFICER + JEDI
DAGOBAH

OfD01EH.png

"Good, hang on to that curiosity, you'll need it whenever we get to Tython," remarked Mishel as she walked beside Master Noble.

Mishel thought about what Master Noble indicated if there had been a generation of Jedi raised in peace. So many of them had been brought up in a war that the idea of exploring more artisan activities just fell by the wayside. "Sadly, I don't think there's been much of a peace in which to even entertain the idea of teaching more artisan skills, but..." the Tygaran's voice trailed. A bit of hope and a pep in her tone, "perhaps with this war finally over, we may very well now have the time to devote ourselves to such things."

Personally, Mishel hadn't trained any padawans but she had hoped to start. Now that the galaxy seemed to be in a sense of relative peace, it was the time to teach the younger generation the artisan skills she had acquired over the years. The Jedi Master listened to her colleague and felt as if the woman was preaching to the proverbial choir. Tython hadn't been that for Mishel, but she knew it was for many including Master Noble. On the subject enclaves, the Tygaran wondered if she shouldn't head back to Monastery at some point. "I happen to have built a temple on Monastery, ages ago when it was still under Confederacy rule." A purposeful pause and then, "it helps that my sister was one of their ministers and they didn't seem much to care about Jedi setting up camp in the old Order of the Sacred Lotus' location."

"Perhaps, when I have time, I'll see to an academy there. It would be nice to have more academy locations."

They walked until they reached the lift, "right, I believe I invited you out here to teach me a thing or two about lightsaber combat." Mishel held the lift and gestured for Master Noble to enter, "after you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom