Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swamp Trek Discovery

Loske nodded happily, appreciative of all the help this kind mister was offering. "Thank you, I'll do that."

She almost looked upset when she was rejected comms back to Mr. Alchemist, but based on all his suspicion she supposed that was to be expected. He didn't owe her anything. A shrug rolled from her shoulders and she reached into the pocket of her jacket to pull out the coordinates that Magdalena had instructed her to rendezvous at.

"I don't want to butcher the pronunciation." Loske offered, handing the datapad over for him to observe the details.

He took the datapad gently from her grasp and moved back around behind the front counter. From there he withdrew a leather-bound notebook and an inkwell pen. Tradition often went hand-in-hand with the arcane.

Coordinates scratched across the parchment, the Alchemist lightly blew upon the ink to dry before closing the book. He passed the datapad back.

"Ahv a repulsor sled out back yeh can use to take this back to town. Might make yer trip a bit quicker an ahm-" he looked her over briefly, "cleaner."

Visible relief crossed her features when she took the datapad back and pocketed it. She'd been sizing up the chest and whether it was going to be her or Frank to lift it, it was going to mean knee-deep mud.

She managed a wincing heh at the indication of her now-dried dirt accessories.

"That would be fantastic. Thank you. I can go get it if you point me in the direction, you've been super helpful already." Her eyes wandered about the shop. She felt like she was take-take-taking, and all Dissero could do was give.

"I came pretty empty handed, when this is over, and we've won, I'll come back and buy some stuff and tell you all about it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom