Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Svarin Wolfbane: The Silent One

In Umbris Potestas Est
SVARIN WOLFBANE:
Ever silent, ever still
But standing tall, an unbreakable will
ku-xlarge.jpg
NAME: Svarin Wolfbane
ALIAS: Shaira Starlight

NICKNAMES: Rin, Wolfey, The Silent One
SPECIES: 3/4 Echani, 1/4 Human
HEIGHT: 5 feet 6 inches, 66 inches, 167.64 centimeters, 1.67 meters
WEIGHT: 189 pounds, 85.729 kilograms
tumblr_m7q1g1XJ491r7i57oo1_500.gif

SKIN: Svarin has very pale, white skin. Most can't even tell her human heritage, as she still has the trademark Echani skin color. Due to her skin color, her many scars stand out even more. A long slash across her right eye is the most noticeable. Another runs all the way down her back, following along her spine. Three diagonal slashes inter cross with the spine scar, heading from her right side down to her left.
EYES: Svarin has blueish silver eyes. The silver comes from her Echani heritage, and the blue from her mother's mother (who was human). Rin's eyes are thin and wide, and her pupils are often surprisingly small.

HAIR: Usually Svarin's hair is its natural white color. But for awhile now it has been dyed a light pink. However, some of the strands have white tips. Most days her hair is either pulled up into a ponytail or a bun. When it's let loose, it falls to just below her shoulders. Svarin always parts it to the right, letting it sweep across her face.
FORCE STATUS: Svarin is indeed force sensitive.
---------------------------------------------------------------
lightning_gif___final_fantasy_xiii_2_by_tillia_harvestasya-d4kg1hz.gif
SHIP: Svarin currently owns no ship, and never has.
KILLS: Svarin has killed several people. Just no one that was role-played by someone else.
BOUNTIES COLLECTED: No bounties have been collected by Svarin, and she doesn't plan on ever becoming a Bounty Hunter,
tumblr_lq5p4g2Nta1qd8agno1_500.gif
PERSONALITY: Cool, calm, collected. That's three ways to describe Svarin. But that's only what most people see. Others find out later on that she's stubborn, easily annoyed, romantic on the occasion, and loves a good drink. But most of that is hard to find out. After all, Svarin outright refuses to speak. She's not technically mute. If she wanted to, she could be a complete blabbermouth. But instead, for reasons unknown, she stays silent. Svarin communicates through writing and sign language.
QUIRKS/HABITS: Svarin is known to twiddle her thumbs, and 'drum' musical patterns with her fingers. She's also known to sit in a corner if available, and often prefers the floor over a chair. At night she refuses to sleep without being able to see. As in even though she's resting, she wants to be able to open her eyes and see what's around her.
4035718447_a69de4d192.jpg
STRENGTHS:
If there's one thing that has never changed about Svarin, it's that she's a great cook. Able to identify what's edible and what's not, she has a keen advantage in surviving, and pleasing her owners. Previously, one of her masters taught her to use a vibroblade, wishing her to know how to defend herself. Svarin was quick to learn, and now is quite skilled with a blade. However she knows nothing about handling a blaster.
WEAKNESSES:
Life hasn't been the kindest to Svarin. She was born into slavery, and is still a slave. This restricts her education, her freedom, and her social interaction. Another of her weaknesses is that she doesn't talk, at least out loud. This makes communicating more difficult, and often turns off potential friends and allies.
Lightning-returns-Final-Fantasy-XIII-coming-this-fall.gif
BIOGRAPHY:

"The past is the past. We can't change that. All we can do is look to the future. Hope for a future. Try and get there, to achieve not just what we want, what we need, but what we are destined for. It doesn't matter who had or has it the hardest. We were born with potential. Each and every one of us. It's our job to fulfill that potential. To leave our past behind, but not to forget what it taught us.
Sure, I never had it easy. Born into slavery. Still in slavery. But none of that matters. All that matters is the here, the now. And right now I'm waiting. Waiting for fate to stroll into the door. Destiny in the form of my new owner.
Through him, or her, the future would be shaped.
The past does not matter, for it is all the same. Get master. Work for master. Be sold by master. Repeat. But I know... I know this time is different. Something whispers it to me in my sleep. Telling me.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery. But today? Today is a gift, that's why they call it the present."​
So basically Svarin was born into slavery, and has been passed from owner to owner. She's lived on a dozen different planets, worked for even more masters, and learned quite a few tricks. Nothing major has happened until recently. She's started having visions, right around the time she's getting a new master.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom