Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Survivors of Endor

Goozer Lurg wakes up inside of his customized tie fighter, the starfighter had just landed on Endor from auto pilot and he begins to sip on blue milk before hearing blaster sounds going off, quickly he hears a pirate starfighter roar overhead, the damn thing tried blowing him to hell while he sleeped. Ol' Lurg wasn't having it, so he turned off autopilot and his engines roared and the pirates heart must have skipped a beat, as when he realized who he had tried killing he let go of the steering device for almost a whole second, making the ship almost plummet to the surface. But the pirate was not an ordinary pirate, he was a mercenary who had a criminal past, he knew from the carved name of the ship on the hull of the starfighter, the pirate ship swerved around going right under the tie fighter, but not before Lurg let out a cable that attached itself to the pirate ship, it almost seemed Lurg was going to get his cockpit ripped from its wings, but almost miraculously the ship just swooped right around and chased after the pirate ship, the enemy ship tried slamming him into trees, but Lurgs maneuvering of the ship was so great that the pirates efforts seemed almost in vain. The pirate then let out its own cable, but with thermal detonators attached to its end, three detonators, Lurg knew if those bombs touched his starfighter, he would be ended right there. Lurg maneuvered his ship right in front of the pirate. The pirate's terrified gaze could be seen almost from a mile around, then, with one swift move, the game of chess was over, and the pirate ship was released from the cable, and the pirate couldn't stop the cable from flying right through the cockpit window and into his face. The pirate screamed as it smacked him right in the skull, and could no longer pay attention to both his injuries and damaged ship, as well as controlling his ship all at once, he let go in pain, grabbing his face, and that was the final mark of his existence, the pirate lost control of his ship right before Lurg flew in the other direction, and the pirate smashed straight into the trees and dirt of the forest, killing him and blowing up his ship and the detonators in an instant.

Lurg then realized the ship had very little fuel left, and wouldn't even be able to make the jump to another planet without leaving him stranded in the vacuum of space. Lurg quickly lands his tie fighter in a cleared patch of forest, once covered in trees, but recently destroyed in a forest fire. After landing Goozer gets out of his ship, taking his sonic blaster and blue milk with him. He sat down on a fallen log wondering how he was going to get out of this, seeing no place near him that he could fuel up his ship.

A man stumbles upon the mercenary and raises a modified clone commando blister and yells "HEY! who are you?" niner was in modified clone commando armor and he rushes the geonshian and pins him to the fallen log and ejects his gauntlet blade near the geonoshians face and waits for an answer

He looks right at the Commando while squinting his eyelids, "I'm Goozer Lurg, one of the best known CIS mercenaries around, and you wouldn't be the first Commando Clone I've killed, but seeing your trapped here too, maybe we could help each other out?" the Geonosian kicks the Commando Clone off of him standing up and dusting himself off.

Goozer held out his hand and shook on it. "Deal, now how did you end up here?" Goozer picked up his Geonosian Sonic Blaster, walked over to his ship, "But before you answer that I want you to know this ship is mine, don't steal it, it's not an ordinary tie fighter with a paint job either, it has its own hyperdrive and shields, so it's very important to me for its combat capabilities and usefullness in travel, so if you mess with it without my permission, your dead."

niner looks at the components of the ship and pulls out a part that had a blaster mark on it and throws it behind him and pulls out two more also with blaster marks and throws them behind him also niner turns around and looks at goozer "I know where we can get you new parts and fuel but it is crawling with remnant troopers"

Crawling with Imperial troops he thought, he laughed loudly. "You mean Stormtroopers who can't aim and Imperial Army troopers that are worse along with Imperial Navy Troopers who have barely ever fought? Even the Imperial Officers are lousy, I bet a Clone Commando and a CIS mercenary of my status could take them out easy peasy. So where is the place I can get new parts for my ship?

"Follow me, bug" niner walks to the bunker and crouches behind a tree and looks through a sniper scope, and marks multiple targets "multiple targets about 90 at least" niner rushes in and takes out 2 but gets pinned down behind a tree and is stuck but takes out a few more and gets shot in the shoulder "AH!, DAMN IT!"

Last edited:
Goozer facepalms and says "Do it like this you idiot" He runs rapidly firing his sonic blaster killing multiple stormtroopers, he then grabs a stormtrooper and throws him off the cliff before slamming an officer into the ground. "Hey look there's a AT-AT right over there attached to the building, maybe we can hijack it and blow up this outpost after we get the parts and fuel" He blasts a scout trooper and he flies right off of the top of a watchtower, then that scout trooper falls off the cliff to his death. He then jumps out of the way of a speeder then smacks the scout trooper off of it before jumping onto the speeder and spinning around using its blasters to kill 13 more stormtroopers then he grabs the scout trooper that originally owned the speeder after jumping off of the speeder and kicking it off of the cliff. He holds the scout trooper by the neck and dangles him over the cliff. "Death to the Empire, for the CIS." The scout trooper pleads for mercy. "NO PLEASE! I WANT TO LIVE! I WANT TO LIVE!" Goozer then throws him off of the cliff and drops a grenade down and the scout trooper hits the ground, still alive, right before the grenade hits the ground and blows up killing the scout trooper. Goozer tells the Clone Commando. "What is so hard about killing Imperials, I really don't understand how one even hit you, maybe you just have bad luck, anyways lets continue, tell me where in this outpost I am supposed to find fuel and parts. Also be warned there are probably more Imperials here."

niner stabs a stim into his arm under the armor and he slices the door and sweeps the inside and motions for goozer to follow "if you try to kill me I will kill you" niner keeps walking until he reaches the control room and looks at the cameras and finds the storage area and walks to It and searches the boxes and signals for goozer to help look

Last edited:
niner finds the parts and puts it in his backpack and walks over to goozer "found the parts" niner walks out of the bunker looks around he has a feeling something is wrong he takes cover behind some debris and he looks over carefully right before a well placed shot flies by his head a too well placed for a storm trooper then niner fell on his knees crouched again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom