Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Survival on Valrar (The Sith Empire)

I'm awaiting certain things, but I will shortly be posting an open concept thread taking place on Valrar.

The premise is that various apprentices and acolytes are dropped-off on the dark, dense rainforest world of Valrar. They're told by their masters that there is something of great value to be found. They must survive the week before they will be picked up at the appropriate rendezvous point.

There won't actually be a prize. More so the thing of value is the hard lessons to be learned. This world is rife with Sithspawn as well as unfriendly local species. Sentient beings are few and far between. Mostly they're just scientists studying the world and will be of little to no help.

The rules of engagement are that the participants are directed to not kill or seriously maim their fellow Sith by their betters. Other than that...survive. Participants will be given minimal food and supplies. Basically, you have to hunt and/or forage.

If you're interested, please reply. I'll be posting an updated canon-friendly link to Valrar and it's beasts as well as the coming thread.

Ladybug Ladybug Darth Zveris Darth Zveris

Here we go. Please consult Taeli's canon submission https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/valrar-canon.124419/ for details. I'm told she's taking care of any dead links as her time permits. I gather she would be the expert on any of these created Sithspawn.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions here. I hope I can help make my first open thread awesome for anyone who wants to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom