Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Survival & Friendship

Business, Espionage & Faith
M A R C E L L AㅤF I O R A
POCShhh.png

Tag: Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree

Loading Up!
Marcy' was met with a number of Goons guarding the entrance to the hangar, they knew Marcella and saw her Chosen goons in their coveted black suits carrying a number of duffel-bags, presumably carrying provisions and weapons for today's training session. The guards offered no challenges as they meandered through into the hangar. Today she would be spending some time with Dedata, an individual that Marcella hadn't spent much time with or even knew that well and had only really seen in passing or at Family events, today's session would be the first time she would properly speak to her.. exciting.

As the team approached the ship carrying a number of heavy duffel-bags, she chimed the elevator, "
It's Marcella, we've arrived.." she spoke, letting Dedata know that they've arrived. This was more of a professional courtesy as they didn't properly know each other yet and she didn't want to appear rude by letting herself in, Dedata wasn't someone she wished to kriff off, especially for their first meeting.

Caporegime - Cyber-Intelligence Division

Gibarian - Dangerous Trade

7rqb4Uj.png

Celty for a change started her day off a little different. There where days she took to tinker, make and improve, software skill's was what she excelled at, though many few ever see the hardware side of her. Then again very few came to see her in person and not many knew about the little passion. She hung over a leather jacket that had an unusually thick collar, wires and flexible circuit boards drooped over it. Strips of neon lighting was neatly laid out and her tools was set out with an order. One glance and you could tell this was a woman's work bench with how tidy it was.

The chime went off and Celty lifted her head not expecting anybody. She placed the soldering iron back into its stand after turning it off. "Dee, who is it?" She said lifting her head glad who ever it was did not try to let themselves on board.

"Your guest is Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora and her entourage. I believe they made prior arrangements today."

"Feth, thought that was a little later, okay guess no time like present. Let them up then guide Miss Fiora to the data hive, the entourage can remain down here." She stepped away from the workbench and made a swift exit of deck one up to deck three heading straight for her bedroom so that she could put on something a lot less revealing than a tank top and skin tight synthleather pants.

The moment the lift was back up with Marcella and her goons they would see the large space around them, a head the work benches that Celty was at moments before. Her speeder bike off to the left and to the right was a room that had the set ups for tattooing. "Welcome Miss Marcella Fiora, I am Dee, Dedata's personal VI. If you would head up the stairs to the next floor then take the door to your right. Dedata will meet you there shortly. Your bodyguards if they wish to sit and relax, perhaps eat, can take the ladders at the back of the vessel up a floor to the kitchen area. All luggage can be dropped off and stored in the guest bedroom at the front of the vessel on this floor. If you have any inquiries I will do my best to answer."

POCShhh.png

Tag: Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree

Nice Ship!
The team emerged from the elevator, finding themselves within a spacious, assorted room that contained a wholly random yet unique selection of.. things. A speeder bike, a workshop, a tattoo station,
this place has it all. As Marcy' and her retinue left the confines of the elevator they were met with a voice, presumably emanating from the speakers of the ship, a voice that startled her as it started talking.

"Well, thank you Dee," she spoke before turning around to her companions, "Right, off you pop. You know what do do," she ordered, knowing full well they would stay out of the way. As her staff meandered towards the kitchen, opting to drop the luggage nearby as they would be needing it soon, Marcella would start making her way through the ship, "This way, right?" she'd ask Dee, trying to find her way to the meeting room.

Eventually she'd make it, taking a seat while she waited while not getting too comfortable as she expected to stand up momentarily when Dedata entered the room.

Tonebox - Cyber Realm

7rqb4Uj.png

As quick as she could Celty quickly changed into her jumpsuit zipping it all the way up, she then slid on the gloves and her helmet. There was no longer a centimetre of skin showing. Dedata left her room and walked down the long hallway. It was always a little cold in this part, though servers filled the two rooms was on either side. All it did was make her walk a little faster to go down the steps at the end, enough so she would clear the first set in a jump and rushed down the second set.

With the door ahead it would automatically open for Dedata as she made way for her usual spot on the sofa. It was not hard to tell where she sat often, it was surrounded by blankets and pillows that was in the rough shape that would wrap behind her shape. The orange glow over her visor finally settled on Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora looking at the woman at the moment. Like her, she was a made. A woman who Ivory trusted well, that alone was enough reason for Dedata to trust the woman too. Her hands reached to pick the datapad up off the table. A simple tap tap tap and the screens around the room came to life casting a blue light everywhere, the same time the lights in the room dimmed way down. "Miss Fiora, I hope coming here was not to far out of your way?
4TsQGPK.gif
"
The text appeared in the center of the room emanating from the holotable.

"I am rather curious of the nature of the appointment, now that you are here would you be able to elaborate the issue?
4TsQGPK.gif
"
Of course it was an easy assumption for Dedata to make that it was her services that would be needed. Often that was the case. There was a rather steady requests of information needed since coming to the family and only once was it a rather stupid request from when she first joined. Perhaps it was a test or teasing the new girl who stood out for wanting to not be seen. Dedata did what was asked regardless. Suppose the joke was on them now she had risen quickly for her hard work.

Last edited:
X44PT3Y.png

'Killing Strangers'​

Marcy's eyes didn't shift from Dedata upon sight until she sat down, seemingly unphased by the lighting of the screens, however bright it may be. She let out a small grin, "Of course not," she began, flicking her eyes between the screen and Dedata, "Issue?" Marcy' cocked her head, "I bring no issues, only guns.. lots of guns," she continued, her smirk beginning to turn into a smile.

She straightened her posture as she sat, taking a moment before continuing, "
The Donna sent me, I believe you could do with some experience around guns, correct?" she paused, beginning to itch for a cigarra, "My team and I have brought an entire armoury on-board, hand blasters, normal blasters, rifles.. all sorts, are you aware of this?~ I'd like to take out off-planet for some.. target practice, if that's ok?!" she grinned giddily, believing that this could be an excellent opportunity to forge a new partnership with Dedata, "Do you mind if I smoke?"

Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree

7rqb4Uj.png

Guns? Dedata was a little puzzled. Was this some kind of drop or something. Telling by the smirk she had the feeling that was not the case, how the woman's posture changed and the dramatic pause, well that was worrying. Marcella began to explain, and she was right to feel worried. Of course Ivory had sent someone to get her some experience with weapons, though surely unnecessary. She had lasted all these years without the need to use a blaster. Even if there was a few times the experience and the use of one would have been handy, however the things simply frighten her. Besides not having one just made things a little more of a puzzle because blasters was always bad news. To draw one is to expect to kill or be killed and simply she wanted to live.

"Feth damn it." She said to herself unheard by Marcella. "I was not aware no. If Ivory has deemed it necessary enough that I had to be deceived into it, then I have little choice about been okay with it. Be aware, I do not like blasters. That includes holding them or being around them. The fact I was not told about this makes a little more sense now, given I have managed to dodge this a good few weeks now.
4TsQGPK.gif
"
Her head fell against her hand after finishing typing feeling a little frustrated by the situation. It was nothing against Marcella and Dedata knew Ivory means well by getting the experience. The woman that sat across from her seemed excited for the opportunity.

Taking in a deep breath and letting out an exhale there was a feeling that the whole trip would be needed to psych herself up to holding a blaster. Her visor moved back to peering at Marcella as she asked about been able to smoke. Dedata gave a simple nod yes. "I guess you have world in mind for this?
4TsQGPK.gif
"
She placed her datapad off the the side and picked up a strange shaped controller.

The screens around the room came to life with views of the surroundings of the ship, a full three sixty view. A rumble trembled the ship as the engines fired up with a simple tap of the button. Soon all landing gear moved into the hull of the ship as it creeped forward. "Dee, you will have to speak for me for a little."

X44PT3Y.png

'Bulletproof'​

Lighting up and taking a deep puff of her cigarra, a wave of relief and sudden calmness overcame Marcy'. "Mm! Lothal, perhaps? It's quiet enough that we shouldn't be disturbed," she grinned, pleased that Dedata was content with proceeding with some weapon lessons~ perhaps at some point she could teach Marcella how to do techy-things.

"I get that though, blasters and other various.. weaponries aren't for everyone; I truly hope it never comes but it's still important to know how to defend yourself, blasters, slugthrowers and other ranged weapons are easier to use than knives and knowledge in these situations, right?" she continued her train of thought, at this point speaking out loud more than anything else.

"I've brought quite a selection of weapons and weapon types with us today, I know you don't fancy them but what type of weapon would you like to focus on? Sidearms? Rifles? Snipers? I'd recommend sidearms if you're not expecting to find yourself in combat situations often, they're ideal for personal protection.." she noted, indicating towards her holster which firmly housed Marcy's
handmade suppressed blaster pistol.

She took another deep puff of her cigarra as she watched Dedata take the reigns of the ship with an intriguing looking controller, the ship was much fancier than hers. She remained silent as she did her thing and waited for a response.

7rqb4Uj.png

With almost no effort she was flying the ship, her head swivelling occasionally to check the surroundings. It was not strange thing for a speeder car to crash into the sides of starships on a world so big and seething with life. "Dedata, has asked me to speak for her. Just to notify you Miss Fiora." The Vi said as the Info broker focused for a moment, still thinking how to respond to the fact that her ship had an arsenal. Sure the ship its self had guns, though non she would ever use herself. The plan was to build two droids and slice together a targeting package that could work as close to a human brain without making AI.

Once they reached the upper atmosphere everything seemed more calm and more the flow of traffic. "Lothal is quite a distance." The hyperlane that took them that far out had been one she herself had not gone down it that far for some time. Given her home world was at it's end. Luckily they split off many parsecs before that onto the Mara's corridor then a few calculated jumps. "I usually defend myself by running in the opposite direction the blasters are been shot from, move random enough that I am a hard target. I've made it so far. I can only think of one or two situations where I would feel pressured into using one. Also I've not a clue what is easier Marcella. Never fought a person physically, and if I want someone dead well I get others to do that for me. Would not be the first time."

The ship had travelled far enough to jump into hyperspace, already Dee had calculated the jump and thus Dedata placed the controller down on the holotable in the center of the room. "I feel nervous about the fact you bout enough weapons to punch a hole in a freighter, and honestly I do not know weapons well enough to know what would be "right" for me. So probably what ever you recommend.
4TsQGPK.gif
"
Her visor would turn towards facing the woman for a moment before looking down at the pad in which the words would show in the center of the room.

Her legs came up almost pressing against her chest. Knowing there was a good amount of time to try and psych herself up for blaster training. Deep down she knew that there would be no ready for it. The woman remained looking at the screens for a few moments. Was also a chance to hear out what Marcella wanted to say too. "Dee run Marcella through the controller."

"Gonna, nap Dee will run you through the controller. You will have a chance to play about when we need to switch hyperlanes. Feel free to help yourself to the bar and the kitchen is through that door over there.
4TsQGPK.gif
"

'Una Noche Mas'​

Nodding along, she listened attentively to Dedata's words, completely aware of her dislike for weaponry~ half of the purpose for their trip. "Not a problem, the point of this is to get you acclimated~ on the off-chance that your life is directly in danger and you have no support, I'm sure you're aware how helpful it is to know how to defend yourself.." she grinned, hiding the fact that she had a little surprise for the skilled information expert once they reached Lothal. "Sidearms will most likely be most appropriate; since you're not planning on getting into combat anytime soon."

"
Oh, 'umm, sure.." she fretted a little, surprised with the task of piloting a friends livelihood at some point, "It'll give us some time to get the gear sorted," she smiled, eager to get there as Lothal was ideal terrain for a spot of training. After the AI outlined how to use the controller and with Dedata taking a nap, she took a deep puff of her cigarra before moving to the bar to find herself the nearest whiskey bottle..

7rqb4Uj.png

It took time for the party to travel from coruscant to the Lothal system. What was a nap for Dedata turned into a full long rest. She had passed through the hub a couple of times doing basic chores like clothes washing, and had even went out her way to ensure a nice cooked meal was made for Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora and her bodyguards. Rest of the trip was spent in her own spot quietly and diligently working. Marcella would have seen some of it given she had occupied one of the screens for data feeds.

"We have arrived in the Lothol system." Dee spoke letting them know they have dropped from hyperspace.

Dedata's head lifted away from the tablet and set the screen back to the rear external view. Cloaking devices activated sending a low quiet humm to reverberate through the ship for a few moments. "Not been out this way in a long long time. Actually not far off the system I was born, though I will never tell you which system that is. Anyway, you know what kinda spot you need to teach me, so you get to land us to.
4TsQGPK.gif
"
The woman threw down her datapad and stood up to stretch, not your normal run of the mill stretching but the kind one would do before doing exercise. It was not difficult to see the outlines of her muscular frame.

Once done she threw on her jacket, the collar began to glow showing a pattern as well as the Family's symbol. It was such a symbol Dedata proudly wore however there was plans for it to do more than just glow. For now it was an extra layer of protection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom