Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Port Side of Kashyyyk

Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla | Aayla Shan Aayla Shan | Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt | Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt | Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

It has been nearly a year after meeting Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla . Her interaction alone had been quite fruitful, to say the least. The young had received a message from Tan'yill that she would officially be coming by to Kashyyyk. The young girl was super excited cause she never meets a Twi'lekk before. She was hoping that in due time, that she can make a great friend or.. potentially end up being Aloy's and Tan's Adopted Daughter. But for now, she had to wait and see how things would progress here. After a solid month, Jade questioned if she could ever manage to get the ship that belonged to her mother, which is now in her name and only her.

However unknown to her, a beacon had occurred after she had entered the ship for the first time since her mother had died, this beacon gave off a low signal. by any means, this ship wasn't small one bit. It was a large ship enough to support an entire crew of ten. But the ship was heavily damaged and required a lot of repairs. before she could really do anything for it, she would need to figure out a way to move it out of the area and onto a platform. That way she would be able to examine the damage more closely. She was by far more intelligent than others would likely know about her if they met her. Even so, the young girl gave Aloy a very special gift. surprised the woman was going to use it to make someone that she could remember them by.

"Maybe, I could use the terminal to see what I need to do to get it running, but I better make sure that there isn't any way for anyone to enter the ship without my permission. otherwise, I will have some problems.. just hope I have some time or find someone who can help me get it running again. I also don't want them getting ahold of mom's gear. At least I can keep my secret for the time being." She thought to herself making sure to go through the sections of the ship and powering what little power the ship had to use the terminal to see how bad the damage really was.

(The Type of Ship, but its heavily damaged)
latest.png

Last edited:

Tags: Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla | Aayla Shan Aayla Shan | Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt | Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen | Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa

It wasn't often there was a ship signal out randomly on Kashyyyk. He'd come here to find some work, as always. That's just what it meant to be a Mandalorian like him. No sitting around, no waiting for some reunification of the Clans. Eliz wanted nothing more to do with that. The loss of the Union. His father. Csilla. All he needed was Aubin with him and he'd do fine.

And a ship. Chartering freighters or taking shuttles was getting costly. Better to have his own ship to get around the galaxy than wasting credits otherwise. So when a signal like that was given off, why not check it out? Thus, he stood just outside it, looking over the damage. In his full suit of armor it was hard to tell just where he was looking. Just the visor of his helm turning here and there as he surveyed what he could repair. He'd likely be able to repair it all, and there was little sign of others.

No, there was one inside. The Ursod at his side noticed it, and a low growl escaped the beast as it stared up the ramp. So they weren't alone? Eliz let out a sigh before he started up the ramp. If this was the actual owner, maybe he could earn some credits helping them out and even a free ride? Either way, guess this ship was taken.

His voice called out from the pale blue armor, modulated by the speaker within. "Hey. You hurt in here?"

Ah, something passed through the sensor panel, a signal of some kind, it was rather faint and after some fiddling with the controls allowed this signal to pick up much more clearly. hm, it's coming from Kashyyyk, which requires at least one Hyperspace jump, which Vulcan set the coordinates for after a brief moment of consideration.

After all, signal beacons don't often go off on their own and his curiosity urged him to flip the Hyperspace lever to on and the young Ubese watched the now streaking of stars with mild interest.

It didn't take long for him to exit Hyperspace and reach Kashyyyk and just as quickly descend into the atmosphere, keeping his ship's wings together, he's not going to attack anything or come off as threatening. No point.

R2-D7 beeped technical information, such as descending speed, weather and air pressure, the droid kind of came with the ship and the bucket of bolts has been valuable ever since. As soon as he broke cloud cover he saw a rather large and damaged ship.

<"So that's where that signal thingy was coming from,"> he mused, his curiosity truly piqued, this smells like an adventure that doesn't involve rather angry Clones.

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
Omen grunted as he pulled the wrench, twisting the socket under the engine panel of his loaned Viper fighter back into place when the signal came across his datapad. One of the Concord had loaned him the fighter since his freighter wasn't the end all be all if attacked while doing his trade runs.

Now only if I can get that catapult working...

He glanced over to where the partially constructed catapult that he had been kicking himself in the ass hard over the last few days. He had got the idea after looking at some ideas to launch his fighter out quickly in case of an emergency and had found a design that would work in his freighter. The problem was is that all the parts for the catapult needed to be built from scratch which took most of the Clone's nights recently. He wiped the sweat off his brow as his astromech beeped urgently, holding his datapad in one of his deployable arms. The interested trooper took the pad and looked at the information it held.

"A beacon huh..." Omen threw the wrench onto the work desk before hopping into his starfighter. "Might as well check it out" As the astromech flew into his socket with its rocket jets and the ARC climbed into the cockpit, he could only wonder what got Q7 could have found that would be interesting in the foliage of this wild world.

Now, this was something else. Well, it was something she had not done for a good while at least, that being making big jobs and repairs on a ship. She had not forgot the trade though, once being one of the best mechanics in Coronet. She knew her way around ships and its components just as well as in the fighting ring, apparently also in the kitchen making breakfast for her lovely wife Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla and daughter Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla . Her life was one of many palettes, to say the least, and one she was eternaly grateful to have been granted after meeting Aloy.

''You get any readings out of that?'' she said plainly from her position leaned against the doorframe, observing the girls tenacious attempts to get a reading from the service panel. It was the standard way of troubleshooting, but it was also a way that could sometimes fool the mechanic. Tan pushed herself from the door and walked up to her and detached a hydrospanner from her belt, handing it over.

''Here. Go to the aft starboard engine and listen for a hissing sound, while I try to start it. Something that resembles the sound of a hard-pressed nexu.'' she said and gave the girl a smile, intending to learn her something.

"Hey. You hurt in here?"

The young modulated voice interrupted them. For a moment, Tan reached for one of her E-851 dueling pistols, but not before long she recognised the voice behind that vocabulator.

''Eliz? Is that you?'' she called in the direction of the lowered ramp where the sound was coming from.

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen Aayla Shan Aayla Shan

Jade had listened towards Tan'yill, hearing what she had said, the young girl would begin to move towards the engine bay. She pushed her way towards the back end of the ship. Once she got to the door.. seeing that the door was an eye scanner. She slowly pushed her head down letting the machine take a skin of her and matching her DNA with her mother's. after the door had proceeded to open, she had waited for her soon-to-be mother after the adoption was official into the family. She had learned to listen to the twi'lekk woman, before leaning down and listening before yelling back towards her. "Alright, I am listening! Start it up. I'll see if I heard anything at all." She had called out towards the woman, before leaning her head close enough to listen to the engine but not too close.. it was enough to hear any potential problems with the ship. she knows there were a few things wrong and maybe she could get it running once more.

Hearing the woman call out to someone that she never heard before, the girl didn't question it at all, but long as they were friendly and not harmful towards her. she wouldn't mind interacting with them. The young blinked a few times noticing something in the corner.. for a moment she had brushed it off before breathing as she blinked a few times, then extending her arms out and placing them close together.. the girl since no one was around her, she took the time to practice on her force abilities.. she slowly moved a few stuff around taking her time to shift some things around while waiting, however, she had quickly stopped and focused her attention on the engine.. she had remembered a few things smiling to herself...

After a few moments, the girl would rub her head for a second as she grinned softly and laughed a bit, the young girl sitting there waiting for anything from her new family member or soon-to-be new family member. "She seems awesome so far, heh.. aloy must be proud to have her as a partner. wonder if Lana would be a nice close friend for me."

Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen (Posting cause Appeartly Aayla wont be joining us)

Tags: Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa | Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla | Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt | Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

Eliz froze. The odds of someone knowing his name inside of a ship on Kashyyyk he just happened to come across were astronomically low. And for a moment it filled him with dread. How did someone know him? It wasn't until his mind clicked together the voice that he actually let out a relieved sigh. Tan'yill. He gently patted the top of Aubin's head. which was enough for his companion to lax and go from defensive to something more lazy, as usual. They both stepped in, the young Mandalorian pulling off his helmet as he looked around.

"Didn't expect to hear your voice, Tan'yill. It's good to know you're alright at least. .. Uh, does that mean Tayl is..?" It'd been a while since he last saw the purple Twi'lek. Part of him wanted to show off how much better of a shot he'd gotten. The other part was more warry she might just show him up again. Still, among friends. That was the part he wanted to focus on.

"Regardless, there anything I can do to help? This ship looks pretty beat to hell and back. Probably better for scrap."

Eventually landing his starfighter out in the open, better to be seen than be hidden because that is the quickest way to get a blaster to the face when you leave your ship. It was close enough to be seen but far enough to properly assess the larger ship. R2-D9 beeped out a warning about the coolant which needs to be dealt with. The droid was better suited to do so as that what he was programmed to do after all. The Ubese was competent in Starfighter repair in his own right but it's better to leave some repairs to a droid.

Which now leaves Vulcan free to approach the ship with caution. He has a concealed blaster just in case of unwanted confrontation, he can use it sure, but he would rather avoid unnecessary blaster fire. Last time such a confrontation had left him with an ugly burn scar.

Now he was up close to the ship, enough to see his own reflection, well somewhat distorted reflection. The big ship looked like it's been trampled by 40 herds of Bantha doing a conga line. Vulcan scoffed, that was a weird analogy, no way Bantha were that smart to even know which way is north sometimes.

The humidity is high, the insects were bothersome. Vulcan doesn't seem to notice or care.

Sergeant Omen

Omen circled his craft around the crash site. It looked like the ship would never be flown again but that didn't matter, as long as the crew was safe. Then he saw something he didn't want to see, a Ubese creeping along the outside hull of the craft, trying to find his way inside and something told him it was not for a good reason. Maybe he could give this alien more than bugs to worry about. He went down to ground level, hovering over the ground as he aimed the craft's weapons at the alien. "This is the Silver Jedi Order. Please drop any weapons you are carrying, put your hands in the air and state your purpose on Kashyyyk." Of course, he wasn't affiliated with the Silver Jedi officially at all but how was the Ubese to know that.

He had at last found a way in, a small hole in the side, a perfect fit for his small frame but as he was about to wriggle himself through the hole and inside the hull and into the ship itself, a sudden just of wind gave him an almost immediate pause in his actions and a voice, a voice calling out in warning soon followed it.

Vulcan froze and looked up, an almost instinctive ball of disgust settled in his chest behind his sternum at the mention of Jedi. As his sudden disgust builds, he suppresses it, no way is he going to do anything stupid while a Starfighter has its weaponry aimed at his face.

Self-preservation kicked in and he took out his weapon, dropped it, and then held his hands up palms facing out. It would be stupid to fire at the fighter, it would be like spitting into a windstorm, a windstorm with blasters attached to it.

<"A signal went out, I responded accordingly, now I'm here."> Vulcan states dryly. Keeping the growing disgust out of his voice, it is better to cooperate than to well, die in a hail of gunfire through stubbornness and obstinant disobedience.

Sergeant Omen

Omen landed the fighter and hopped out, keeping his hand on his holster as he looked the man over. Seemed like the Udese was ordinary enough, no marks of the Maw and the Bryn would never use other species for their dirty work, maybe the GA or CIS... He didn't have time for this though, whoever may be inside may be really hurt and needing assistance asap... The Clone took his helmet off and offered a hand. "Omen, pleasure. Just making sure you're not a spy in our midst. Now lead the way inside." Hopefully, trusting this new being didn't backfire on him...

Right on queue, when Jade gave the word that she was by the engine, Tan punched in the commands in the dashboard to try to start it. The sound back there would be reminicent of what she had first stated to the young girl. The engine growled but did not really start up properly. Pin pointing the location of the hiss would lead them to a leakage, she guessed. Once that was done, Tan was hopeful that they would be able to fix it and get the ship to the nearest shop on this primitive planet or another one not too far away.

As she recognised the young yet vocabulated voice of Eliz, she didn't interrupt the starting process but instead turned her attention towards him and the creature when she saw them enter.

''Oh, I am. This ship isn't, though.'' Tan said and threw a glance at what readings she could see and listening to the engine trying to puzzle it together.

''Aah, no. She's at home with Aloy.'' she added when hearing the boys question where her daughter was. It was funny that he would ask about her, she thought and glanced back at Eliz. ''Why? Sounds like she'd be either happy or mad to see you, Eliz?'' she asked, examining the boys reaction.

A sound from above and outside interrupted them and Tan'yill left the controls as it seemed that the Silver Jedi had compromised their position.

''Jade! You stay back there and we'll find out what's going on!'' she called back to the young girl not wanting her to get caught in a crossfire. Seeing Eliz was armored, Tan pulled him with her to the side of the enterance. She knew that the teen bounty hunter had been with them long enough to stand his ground. She pushed her back against the wall and waited.

If the Silver Jedi took the ramp, the first one to enter would get the muzzle of the elegant but deadly E-851, the one marked with a red heart, against his temple.

''The Silver Jedi have an awful habit of sneaking onto other peoples ships uninvited. Weapons on the floor. Slowly.'' she would state coldly, while keeping her green-yellowish gaze on the intruder.

Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt

Last edited:

Sergeant Omen

As Omen entered the ship through the ship's cracked hull, he could hear noises from both the cockpit and the engine room. He nodded for the Ubese to take the engine room, primarily because he didn't know how long it would take for the hateful Ubese to stab him in the back and he figured splitting up would be better for their relationship.
''The Silver Jedi does take too much liberty in boarding others ships. Weapons on the floor. Slowly.'' she would state coldly, while keeping her green-yellowish gaze on the intruder.
As he entered the cockpit, he noticed the gun aimed at his head and the pretty Twilek cheekbones behind it. Thankfully no one could see his blush with his helmet on. "Good thing I'm not a Silver Jedi then Ma'am. Don't worry, I'm not here to ruin anyone's day, especially one belonging to a lovely lady like you." The Clone took the Verp out of its holster and laid it on the ground before taking his helmet off and cradling it under his arm, flashing his I'm an innocent clone, don't hurt me smile. Hopefully, the scar through his fake green eye didn't say anything different. "I just was in the area and got your beacon. I figured I'd check the ship out to see if anyone was injured or needed medical attention. Can't exactly do that through the outside of the ship."

The ARC glanced around the cockpit, nodding hello to the teen along the way. "This is a really nice vessel, by the way. Pity that it has smashed into the ground like a meteor crashing through the atmosphere. Probably the best course of action is to call the Silver Rest spaceport and get some tugs or lifter ships to ferry the ship there or get repair crews to service it up here. The thought of the Ubese scrolled past in his mind. Oh, and there is a Ubese who isn't in the best of moods walking towards the engine bay so we better get back there before someone gets whacked by a hydrospanner."

Last edited:
Vulcan had managed to wriggle into the gap in the hull after he took his weapon back off the floor where he dropped it, the fit was very snug. He then took the opportunity to explore the inside alone without anyone else, especially not someone associated with Jedi, it could just be him being super petty and hateful about Jedi in general.

He slowly made his way towards the engines, noting on despite how bad it looked from the outside, the interior wasn't so bad. The wires would be an issue. But for now, they are to be ignored. Soon he hit a snag, well, a fork with two corridors. One going one way and the other left. A glance behind him to make sure no one is coming up behind before he headed towards where the engines were.

Curiosity getting the better of his usual wariness, as he got closer, everything looked even more smashed up than where he got in, panels hanging off the walls by a single tie, screens spider-webbed with hairline fractures above and a stray wire nearly hitting him in the head. Vulcan sighed, this hulking trashcan will need an intensive repair job all around.

After walking down one of the many corridors he made it to the engine room and it was huge, well huge compared to him.

The moment that Vulcan had entered the room for the engine bay, they would notice a younger girl moving around the engine room.. the girl had a padawan uniform on herself.. but there was no weapon or lightsaber. However she moved around inspecting sections of the engine bay, running the wires, and started to push them out of view to make the engine bay look more ideal for being neat and clean.. the girl squinted as she noticed a certain wire or rather three main wires that were not hooked up. She sighed before rubbing her head and stepping forward hooking one wire after another. The moment the third wire was hooked.. all the ship, power had been somewhat restored to side systems that would better help someone understand the damage to the ship.

"Hmm it seems that some power was restored.. hmm.. mom I don't know how you managed to damage the ship this badly.. but don't worry I'll fix it right up and make it worth the credits... I suppose I'll use some fonds.. after Tan helps me get it to a proper planet to repair it.. " She had lightly stated to herself, the terminal had lit up with several different new alerts, showing tan things that she hadn't notice at all.. the ship was missing a hyperdrive.. it seemed or it was damaged..beyond repair, which would require repairs for that. not only that part of the hall of the ship had a hole in the side that needed to be patch along with the vault room that was powered down?

The young girl heard tan call out to her before yelling out towards her as a response. before sitting down and crossing her legs slightly smiling softly towards her. The young girl had called back towards the twi'lekk slowly adjusting herself as she continued to mind her business without knowing about the one that might be in close range to her. she had hummed lightly going over several things until vulcan made their presence known.|

Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Tags: Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa | Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt | Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla | Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

"Ah."
He sounded more disappointed than he expected to when he learned Tayl wasn't here. Perhaps another time he could show off how much he'd grown. Not that he had time to think about it. Before he knew it there was a problem. He blinked as the Twi'lek pulled him along, barely getting his helmet back in in time to try and assist the woman.

A.. Clone?

He blinked once behind his helmet. It wasn't often he saw clones. Or at least that type of armor. Hell the fact he recognized it was surprising on it's own. Still, the warning was there. He took off without a further word towards the engine bay. Ubese, huh? Given their less than friendly nature if this Jade person ran into them it might not end well.

Best to help where he could.

He pulled out his blaster as he rounded the corner, eyes narrowed in focus for any trace of heat that might show him where this Jade or this Ubese was.

"We all friendly back here?"

Vulcan stopped at the entrance to the Engine room. Apparently, someone was in here, which means more interaction. Thankfully no one is aware of him standing there, which would make the whole trip a little less pleasant for everyone involved. No matter, he could duck behind something if need be.

He walked quietly around, careful not to make a sound. This allowed him to enter fully without much hindrance, except for the loose panels scattered here and there. Again, wires were hanging out of the ceiling in bunches. His earlier assessment about a Bantha congo line began to sound a tiny bit less silly now.

Vulcan had almost wound up kicking one of the panels, which would have made quite the noise, alerting whoever was in the Engine Room to his presence. He didn't want any more trouble than he usually ends up getting into by sneaking around places like this.

Well, that stroke of fortune didn't last as he wound up falling over some wires and upsetting a precariously balanced metal casing and sending it clattering to the ground with quite a bit of noise. So much for being stealthy. A good hunter he would not make.

Vulcan inwardly swore, careful not to let it pass his lips, simply because he didn't want to attract any more unwanted attention.

Sergeant Omen

Omen looked after the kid as he ran down the hall toward the engine room. "Will he be alright by himself?". He didn't question the teens fighting ability, of course, if he was on a ship with a gun-toting Twilek he was bound to be okay in the art of combat. The ARC just didn't need another death on his shoulders to have nightmares about. He extended a hand to the remaining person in the cockpit, the blue-skinned Twilek who hopefully didn't still have the desire to still put him in the ground. "Oh and I'm Omen, by the way, Arc Trooper Sergeant of the former 41st Elite Corps. Its a pleasure to meet you Random Blue Twilek. Now if you could give me a name that I could throw into my databanks before someone discovers why I really walk funny, it would be a great help to me. Then I wouldn't have to call you lovely lady anymore and we could make this a lot less awkward on both of us Burc'ya."

What she saw behind the crosshairs as the figure entered the ship baffled her. The old and ancient outer shell of a clone trooper, possibly with a lot of upgraded software since the design was created. Originally designed from the mandalorian armor both she and her wife and daughter sported when venturing on missions where resistance was expected and an upper edge was needed.

"Good thing I'm not a Silver Jedi then Ma'am. Don't worry, I'm not here to ruin anyone's day, especially one belonging to a lovely lady like you."

''Really? Silver Jedi, or not...'' she begun and moved the muzzle so it touched the white duraplast of his helmet. ''You've met the wrong twi'lek to be smooth with, trooper. Can't say I'm less tempted to put the protecting capabilities of your helmet to the test...'' she added coldly and silently watched his stance, the shoulders position, the head move as he talked. She tried to read his every intention. The characteristic voice of a clone, mostly only heard and seen on holomovies nowadays, was neutral and to the point. Sincere, you could even call it.

As the clone had put down his weapon and proceeded to take off the helmet, she met his green gaze and smile. Not with a smile of her own, as she did not find the troopers flatter amusing at all. However, she could hear and see that he was speaking the truth. Either that, or he was a perfectly good liar.

''Still, I'm not the one to make a mess in front of minors... So...'' she said plainly as she looked him up and down, before she suddenly lifted the blaster off the clone and proceeded to put it back in the holster.

They watched Eliz take off towards the engine compartment to watch for Jade and find this ubese figure. Tan turned to the clone trooper again as he spoke up, suggesting they should go after him.

''Tan'yill. And if you put that name in your databanks, I might seriously reconsider my decision to let you live... Omen.'' she stated and looked at him up and down again. A seriously peculiar one of a kind, she would give him that. ''I'll keep the pleasure part for a moment, until we'll find out what or who your brought with you.'' she added and followed in Eliz trail towards the engine room.

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom