Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super best friends squadron supreme....

Emerald Sage

Belladonna; The Deadly Nightshade
Emerald didn’t pace, nor did she fidget as the man stared down at her. “You miserable slag,” he said yelling and pointing a blaster bolt. He was panicking, good. The hostages were all gone except for her. Honestly it had been an easy trick. Pheromones applied properly plus a bit of mental influence. Still he was stubborn and now was trying to maintain what little control he had left over the situation. “Do you have friends out there?”

Technically she did. A Jedi. She remembered the last jedi she worked with, cute boy, easy to manipulate. Part of her wondered if all Jedi were that way. No time though. She fluttered her lashes and looked up with an innocent face at the man. “Me? Why would I have friends out there? I’m just your prisoner….” Kidnapping ring. Horrible people. They had been plaguing the planet for awhile now and Emerald had gotten her roped into apprehending them.

She managed to track down their next target, a rich man's trophy wife, and get herself captured in their place. From there through various machinations she managed to get one guard shot by another, made a fight break out amongst the criminals, released the other hostages, and get a group of kidnappers who left the facility arrested. Now it was just her.

Her and a man with a gun to her head. She wished she had her blaster on her, she’d just shoot him. Then again she was trying to do things a little less lethal nowadays. “You should surrender to me. It will be easier.”

Pheromones were released into the air, but his adrenaline was up and although confused and conflicted he clearly wasn’t thinking about what he needed to think about. Good, Emerald smiled. Soon [member="Cole Katarn"] would roll in, and then this thug would get his, and Emerald might be able to beat on him a little….

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Emerald Sage"]

Cole wasn't sure how he got into situations like these. Every goddamn time he got caught up in a plot or two, had to save a damsel in distress, go waddling around in a pair of swimming briefs or other shet... he blamed Damian for this, yeah, he totally did. That lad had a bad influence on him and his entire luck-based system, it was almost as if ever since he met him everything was going haywire. Simple missions turning into complicated ones, him being assigned even more insane operations... it concerned him. A lot.

Take this operation. It should have been as easy as tying a pair of shoelaces together. Just a standard, run-in-the-mill investigation of some missing boxes in a factory's warehouse. And that entire thing turned into a major sting to catch a galactic ring of kidnappers and worse scum, like... how does that even happen, he didn't know anyone who had these things happen to them.

It did look good on his resume, he supposed.

If this entire Jedi-gig don't pan out like he wanted to, Cole could always apply to become a detective or whatever. Join the Pinkertons and all that jazz. Could be fun.

"You should surrender to me. It will be easier." Well, that seemed to be the magical words. Though not the code phrase they had agreed to, but Sage wasn't exactly a by-the-books kinda gal.

The Jedi Knight got a move on it.

Emerald Sage

Belladonna; The Deadly Nightshade
Emerald stopped for a moment putting on a smug look and staring at the door. Okay so [member="Cole Katarn"] should have been busting the door down and instead was doing… what? Uhg. Emerald smiled soft and sweetly at the thug who was now turning back from his expectant staring at the door. “So….”

“Were you expecting help? There ain’t no help coming for you lady.”

Keeping her smile Emerald chuckled a little before stopping and letting out a big sigh. “Maybe my help just doesn’t think I need it.” Shrugging she added, “And really I don’t.”

Staring at the man's eyes she shifted a little in her seat taking a wider stance with her legs preparing for an attack should it come. Also she looked hot, and knew it. With pheromones in the air… well… “Look at your pupils. Dilated. You don’t want to hurt me, you want to….” she shrugged again.

“Please lady, I’ve had better.” The man started to point his gun at her and then stopped.

“I doubt it. You men are all the same, always thinking with your pistols.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom