Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Sunrise (Aydin's First Saber)

Status
Not open for further replies.
c2c32550c8961dd89ba98060c53685e8.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: A Personal Weapon used by Aydin Daunson given to him by his grandfather
  • Image Source: Reddit
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Lightsaber
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Lightsaber
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Large
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Enhanced Durability: This saber was created to be able to withstand extremely heavy damage done to it.
STRENGTHS
  • Heavy Handed: The materials in the saber make it heavier than most lightsabers giving it extra weight and strength when used in battle.
WEAKNESSES
  • Gotta Be Quicker Than That: Due to it's weighed materials Sunrise takes more power to swing which can make it difficult when engaged in saber fighting.
DESCRIPTION
Sunrise was created by Aydin's grandfather, Nikolas as a gift for him. Nikolas spent years designing and gathering materials for the saber so that it could be unique to Aydin. Firstly the design of the hilt was to mimic a style of weapon making that Nikolas fell in love with with he was younger. Secondly the crystal color and type was chosen based on Aydin's personality. The orange color to represent the dawn of a new beginning of something brighter on the horizon and the Guerrerite crystal because it symbolized something strong and durable, able to withstand anything that comes in it's way.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Aydin Daunson Aydin Daunson

Nice one!
  • About the pinterest link, I ddin't find the art there. So I tried to find somewhere else. Most of the sites was false trading site, but I found it on Reddit. Usually we are not accept the Reddit either as image source, but this time this is the most reliable. So please use this link as image source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom