Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunburner Family Member Creation Rules and Regulations

Cloudburner

Perfection in human form.
ghgOHR0.png

Who Are They?

Anybody, really. They are just usual RP characters. They have nothing special about them except for the name. You can be anybody you want to be. A Jedi, a Sith, a Mando and a Smuggler. Anything goes.

What do you have to do to become one?

Absolutely nothing!. As long as you are human, you can be anything, ranging from a Sith to a bounty hunter.

What are the Rules of becoming one?

You have all the freedom in the Galaxy to be anything. They are not all Mandalorians and Jedis. They are not all force sensitive, neither do all of them use the force. The only rules in the Sunburner family is to never betray your family and to stick together.

What traits do they have?

They are all very skilled with blaster pistols and explosives. Although force sensitivity is not mandatory, it is also a ally to the Sunburners. The Dark Side usually is more powerful to the Sunburners, though. Rage is very frequent in the Family too, rage mode, which inflicts your aggression, choices, power and strength is also frequent in Sunburners.

Origin of The Sunburners

Not a lot of people know about the Sunburner family origin, but it has a very legendary origin.

Back in 507 ABY, a young Gray Jedi was defeated by a Sith. The Sith offered complete protection and training to the Gray Jedi, and due to the Gray Jedi having all of his family die around him, he fell to the Dark Side. There he learned a lot of the Dark Side and he progressed on to become one of the most powerful Sith ever. He studied fury and rage techniques, which he mastered. He found a new force technique which would alter force rage to become more stronger, powerful and devastating to enemies. Little did he know it would be passed on not through the force, but by blood.

In 530 ABY, he explicitly impregnated a Mandalorian woman, causing the birth of the Daemon Clan, a group of Mandalorians capable of many fury techniques. A few years later, in 535, he married a woman he would devote his life to. Which would spark the creation of the Sunburner family.

So in many ways, the Sunburner family are tied to the Daemon Clan and although the Daemon Clan use the force to be experienced with the fury and aggression in combat, the Sunburner family have it already implemented into their set of skills, which will give Sith and Mandalorians an advantage in the Family, but not Jedi. In fact, it is very hard to become a Jedi Sunburner. It can be done, but with extraordinary amounts of perseverance and confidence to overcome it.

In 657 ABY, a Sunburner became efficient with Blaster pistols and explosives, and set up his own trading market to sell them. He became one of the most intelligent weapon crafters in the Galaxy. That trait has also passed on to future Sunburners.

Known members of the Sunburner family

- Vahnnix Sunburner (Vahn Fett, introduced in Episode I)
- Lara Sunburner (Future Character introduced when Episode V is up.)
- Hando Sunburner (Future Character introduced when Episode X is up.)
- Characters in the origin of Vahn Fett that are Sunburners.

Cloudburner

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Read it again. The traits of the family are:
- Amazingly good with the Dark Side of The Force.
- Experienced with blaster pistols and explosives.
- Frequent in channelling their rage to turn on their special ability, Rage mode.

I have not come across anybody who can channel their aggression to become more powerful and go into a sort of rampage mode. That's what makes it original, to Star Wars at least and that's what makes this family special. There is no rules to what you can be as long as it makes perfect sense why. To add a rule for them all to be Mandos would be hypocritical of me to do.

This is not a faction, just a family that new users can use. As long as they tell me before use, I couldn't care less.

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

...Because he... can think they're special?

[member="Vahn Fett"]

Rage and Anger can, and in most cases, empower the Dark Side to higher limits than the Light Side, but is easily extinguished through exhaustion and other problems.

Matreya

[member="Ranik Keeran"]

It wasn't meant to come off rude. Half payed attention as I typed. More meant, why join? What makes it different than other families etc.

Also, is the Rage Mode a species trait? Cause Humans don't tend to have an innate ability to get stronger when angry. It may seem so, but not really. If they are a special breed of human, I very well may make one of these. I enjoyed both Mando I have made.[member="Vahn Fett"]

Cloudburner

[member="Darth Pikiran"] [member="Ranik Keeran"]

They are a special form of human.

I should really post an origin of the Family here, but to brief it all up in one sentence, they are an old old family which whose origin dates back to Sith who mastered the rage technique and that is why their abilities are all inspired by rage. They inherited the rage their elders used not by the force, but by blood.

Do you want me to post an origin story for the family?

Matreya

Yes. And it might also be a connection to an established Clan of the Mandalorians. Daemon Clan are a group of Darksiders that are all generally fury filled for whatever reasons. There are three player chars as well, this one here, one of my others, and a woman played by my irl fiance.

We could say the Daemons descended from an old Sunburner that ended a one night stand without being aware he made a Mandoa woman pregnant!

But yeah post an origin! And the longer and more detailed, the better people will understand and want to join, just an fyi.

[member="Vahn Fett"]

Cloudburner

Darth Pikiran said:
Yes. And it might also be a connection to an established Clan of the Mandalorians. Daemon Clan are a group of Darksiders that are all generally fury filled for whatever reasons. There are three player chars as well, this one here, one of my others, and a woman played by my irl fiance.

We could say the Daemons descended from an old Sunburner that ended a one night stand without being aware he made a Mandoa woman pregnant!

But yeah post an origin! And the longer and more detailed, the better people will understand and want to join, just an fyi.

[member="Vahn Fett"]
Thanks for inspiring the origin story for the Sunburner Rage mode trait. You helped out a lot. I have implemented a little origin in there. Hope you enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom