Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion? Criticism? Any and all.

Welp. I'm actually kinda curious to see what you lot think of me and my characters. Don't make me cry, pls. Nah just kidding, I'd really like to know what I could improve on and whatever else you feel is constructive.

Well, only the ones I'm actively writing:

Rusken Shaxx (Formerly Zius Aurus, but changed to new character.)

Grauxius

Take your shots, ladies and gentlemen.

I've known you for many years, and while at times our nerves might be frayed, and we may disagree to the point of senseless argument, but you're one of my closest friends.

I know you've had some difficulty in trying to integrate yourself into the site, and that's understandable. Anyplace where the community is full of strangers is difficult to mesh into, which is something we really didn't have to deal with because we kept moving to servers run by the same group of people over and over again forever.

But I told you I was gonna help you try and integrate, and dammit... Yer gonna do it.

Or I'll scalp you. :p

[member="Grauxius"]

Darth Vornskr said:
I've known you for many years, and while at times our nerves might be frayed, and we may disagree to the point of senseless argument, but you're one of my closest friends.

I know you've had some difficulty in trying to integrate yourself into the site, and that's understandable. Anyplace where the community is full of strangers is difficult to mesh into, which is something we really didn't have to deal with because we kept moving to servers run by the same group of people over and over again forever.

But I told you I was gonna help you try and integrate, and dammit... Yer gonna do it.

Or I'll scalp you. :p

[member="Grauxius"]
Boy, is it harder than I thought. xD I got a few thread ideas in mind though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom