Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Su'cuy aruetii'vod!

Hello!, I've come from SWTOR as a guild leader of one of the Mandalorian guilds, as within that game roleplay isn't as.......serious and all that I hoped it would continue to be, I've been looking for more traditional forms of roleplay, my most invested and experienced being Mandalorian roleplay.

I've been looking around the holonet and seems you guys have it figured out when it comes to active forum roleplay, I am interested in learning about this forum before I get started.

- What time period is this based in?

- There seems to be a united plot?

- Fanon or Canon?

- I would like to know more about the Mandalorian community as well.

About me:

I am the current guild-leader of the Star War the Old Republic guild called <The Mandalorians> my current character is the Alor of this guilds most active clan Aliit Burka'da which has been active over 15 straight years, yes that means we pre-date the game as we're formed in Star Wars Galaxies.

As a roleplayer I enjoy every much my main character who is Sobrik Burka'da, a character I've been rping since he was 6 also born in forum rp, he's 47 now. I enjoy roleplay that involves managed free-form combat, character development, serious lore friendly plots, and with the split of the community of Star Wars I remain with my roots in the ugh.... what I hate is now being called "Legends" story, and finally believe a separation of IC and OOC is REQUIRED for great story telling, as just because my character hates yours doesn't mean anything about anything between us writers. As outside of my guild I can't seem to locate anything like these values my guild and I tend to keep to ourselves yet this doesn't stop my love for story telling to be expressed, It's a slow process but worthy one within the game but I'd like more to do/ roleplay outside of the game.

As I am looking for a job and need to upgrade my computer to play any of these awesome games that are coming out I often find myself bored when I have nothing to do In-game and hoped I could fix that here.

So Hello RP: Chaos community, I hope that I can find a chair here!

Bonus: It occurs to me I never linked this, please provide feedback if interested, I never get any on the server's forums.

[member="Halcyon Dynasty"]

Welcome to the board!

First off, the time period is about 850 years after the movies, so while there are aspects of canon still around, none of the characters seen in the shows/movies are alive, though people have RP'd as distant descendants of famous characters, as well as having been frozen in time during the clone wars (there are a number of clone troopers about the board, and some Jedi/Sith characters from that era, but it is not common.)

You can see the timeline by going to the top and clicking on the HoloNet link. Same with joining up with a specific faction (You mentioned the Mandalorians. There are a faction for them.)

The plot is united in way of having a continuous series of major events, as well as a player controlled galaxy map (through invasions and dominions), other than that, you're free to RP your individual story with other writers as you see fit through public or private or faction threads.

I would suggest removing the links to your community pages as advertising is typically disallowed.

If you have other questions feel free to ask, there's a lot of folks here with lots of knowledge! Welcome again :)

mf39JEU.gif

Oya, vod. I see that you have questions about the Mandalorians which I can answer to my fullest once you shoot me a question. It'd be best if you PM me or join the faction, and ask questions to the whole roster of the Mandalorians.

Seraphina Shel'tah said:

Welcome to the board!

First off, the time period is about 850 years after the movies, so while there are aspects of canon still around, none of the characters seen in the shows/movies are alive, though people have RP'd as distant descendants of famous characters, as well as having been frozen in time during the clone wars (there are a number of clone troopers about the board, and some Jedi/Sith characters from that era, but it is not common.)

You can see the timeline by going to the top and clicking on the HoloNet link. Same with joining up with a specific faction (You mentioned the Mandalorians. There are a faction for them.)

The plot is united in way of having a continuous series of major events, as well as a player controlled galaxy map (through invasions and dominions), other than that, you're free to RP your individual story with other writers as you see fit through public or private or faction threads.

I would suggest removing the links to your community pages as advertising is typically disallowed.

If you have other questions feel free to ask, there's a lot of folks here with lots of knowledge! Welcome again :)

mf39JEU.gif
Oh, it's no advertisement, Im simply sharing what I have written so that others may get a feel for me, no-one can post on either site without consent nor do I request/demand currency or activity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom