Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Succession on Alderaan | Interest Check/Sign-up

Succession-Banner.jpg

The royal family of Alderaan is gone.

Queen Faith Organa had been missing for some time. In her absence, the Great Houses have been successful in running the affairs of the planet, but with the specter of war darkening the Alliance's doorstep, strong leadership is required, and the Council has voted to crown a new monarch. Influential Alderaanians and allies have been called to the Royal Palace on Aldera by the Great Houses, to discuss succession before it becomes a crisis, and decide the future of the kingdom...

Alicio-Divider.png

Hello all!

In the interest of creating some stories with other Alderaanians, Amani Serys Amani Serys and I are in the process of cooking up a little thread. This is a thread meant to spice up the Alderaan scene a little with some political intrigue. Whether you're a noble, a skilled diplomat, a seasoned warrior, or a passionate advocate for the people, all Alderaanians and friends are welcome to show up. You could come to make connections with powerful people, support a candidate in their bid for the throne...

Or make a bid yourself.

Let us know here if you plan on attending, and we can tag you when the thread goes up, assumedly some time later this week.

I'm curious if Miseron here, being that his public persona is a Baron from Scipio, would even be permitted near Alderaan. It's kind of a Dooku scenario. It's no secret whom he serves. But he'd also be there I'm the interest of Galactic politics.

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

Weirdly enough, Alderaan actually has a good relationship with Mandalorians in its recent history. Though, Jenn probably shouldn't attend in full armor. If you think you can avoid Amani Serys Amani Serys chopping your head off, you can come.

Taneon Darr Taneon Darr

As a known Sith/Sith sympathizer, Miseron probably wouldn't be publicly allowed. But if you want to put on a pair of goofy glasses and a fake mustache...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom