Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Subjugation of Zygerria [Satine]

Satine knew that she was getting to @[member="Krag"] with her use of speed and acrobatics, she just didn't realize how truly short a temper this creature had before he'd grabbed her throat and held her up like a chicken ready to have its neck broken. She'd dropped the saber in her right hand as she used it to struggle against his grip. She could feel the heat from him rising in her own neck, making her feel disoriented and weak. She struggled for air and to stay awake, looking into his monstrous eyes. Using her last bit of strength the queen stabbed her remaining saber into his armor, but saw as it did not penetrate enough. She was too weak to plunge it further in and too weak to hold it any longer. The last saber dropped and she was defeated. Weakened she looked at the Sith to see what he would do next.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
(Sorry I should have given a better description of his armor. Basically it is shoulders, chest, legs, and a little forearm.)

The saber that the queen stabbed him with hit armor plate and pirced into his skin, causing a searing pain but nothing that the beast could not deal with. As the last blade fell to the ground, Krag lift the Queen high above his own head and snorted "You are still weak, but you have potential" Krag then released the woman and let her fall to the ground, before adding "I will take you as my apprentice and your people shall become official subjects of the Emperor with you as their Imperial Leader"

@[member="Satine D'nara"]

Satine collapsed to the ground when she was dropped. For a few moments, as @[member="Krag"] spoke to her, she spent that time regaining her breath. Her left hand rubbed against her neck as she still had wounds from feeling it almost crushed by the brutish Sith. After claiming that he would take her as an apprentice and that Zygerria was now officially part of the Empire, Satine looked up at him and nodded.

"Yes.....master." she said with a very reluctant tone on the final word. She recovered her sabers and stood straight before saying "I shall inform the people. But this should be clear, I still have my duties as queen. Whatever you may need me for training and whatever the Emperor himself may ask of me I am still a queen. When my world needs me I will return to it. Is that understood?"

Other Space Kaiden

So, her people was how Krag would control her? Krag snorted before giving a grin "I care little what your people do and the Emperor cares only that you serve him before anyone else. But, if you serve me, flock to me whenever I call, then I will assure that your people aren't put to the sword. Be their queen, rule them with an iron fist or treat them like weaklings I do not care...just obey my every command."

Satine nodded before clapping her hands once. That was a signal for the officials to return, this time with more guards present.

"Seeing the way she looked the general said "My queen! What has this monster done to--"

"It's alright, General Havrad." she said, putting her hand up to silence him. "I was merely demonstrating my worth to 'Master' @[member="Krag"]." she indicated him. "And now that he has seen my skills I am to become his new apprentice. As such I will be away from time-to-time to begin my training and deal with any affairs my....master, the Sith, or even the Emperor himself requires of me. During such time I leave you to act as my steward, Seleck." she indicated the other official.

"Yes, my queen." he said bowing.

"The it is settled." she turned to some of the slaves and said "Prepare my things. I shall be leaving with our guest." She then turned to the droid who'd returned with the other and said "And you, droid, shall accompany me. What is your number?"

"T-4SE, your highness." it answered.

"Then help prepare my things, T-4." she said, making the droid leave with the other slaves. The queen then turned back to Krag and asked "Shall we tell the people the glorious news?"

Other Space Kaiden

Krag nodded, his eyes glaring mockingly at the General "Yes, let us tell the Empire's new subjects." the beast replied to the Queen before looking down at her and giving a menacing grin "show me the way."

She indicated for him to follow her through the palace yet again. Eventually they came to a balcony overlooking the outside of the palace and the surrounding city, crowds of people flocking and looking up. Small cheers came when they saw the Queen emerge before those cheers turned into nervous murmurs at the sight of @[member="Krag"] next to her.

Satine whispered back to Krag "Don't mention I'm leaving. As far as the people need know, I'm not." Before addressing the people. "My good people of Zygerria, peace had been brokered! Rejoice! For now our home has become part of a greater force, one that we can call friends, and one whom we welcome with open arms. Zygerria and her people are now members of the all mighty SITH EMPIRE!"

Large shouts were heard from the crowds as Satine raised her arms and soaked in all the cheering and praise from her people. While she knew not all agreed to this it mattered little. Her people and her planet had now become even stronger than before and soon the same would be said of her after she completed her training.

Other Space Kaiden

Krag grinned, his good eye looking over the crowd of cheering citizens before calling out in his voice of thunder "As voice of the Emperor! I Declare that Zygerria has evolved from a mere territory, to an official subject of the SITH'S GALACTIC EMPIRE!" Krag raised his hands slowly and the cheers of the citizens grew with it "Now, your people will serve the Emperor and in return you shall be rewarded! Your planet and infrastructure will be reorganized so that you may become a secure and powerful society!" Krag snorted with pleasure as the citizens cheered him on, studying the books of Darth Sidious was starting to pay off "All hail the Sith and long live their Empire!"

Satine grinned to see that her master was as good as addressing the crowd as she was. She was beginning to like him much to her surprise. After all was settled Satine returned to her room in order to gather her things. As she prepared herself, having the droid carry her bags while she wore a hooded robe to hide her face and to feel more sith-like, she joined @[member="Krag"] on his ship before taking off for her training to begin. All the time she could not help but think of what it would be like when she returned to her people, not only as Queen but as a powerful Sith Queen, the first Zygerrian Sith Queen. The titles ringed in her head like music.

END

(OOC: That was good. Now She has a master and the Empire has a new planet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom